Do you guys ever miss the Shift key on Passport?
    I noticed you cannot use SoftShift + Space to scroll up in email list.. So this means shift is useless with combination functions.

Edit:
    OK, i just received my Passport, and shift key works pretty good as soft key, hopefully I won't miss it either.
    Last edited by heading4tomorrow; 07-17-15 at 02:44 PM.
    07-16-15 11:11 PM
    I thought the keyboard was touch sensitive, I don't understand.
    07-16-15 11:15 PM
    Don't miss it at all, as WITHDRAWAL said, keyboard is touch sensitive so just scroll using the keyboard

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    07-16-15 11:45 PM
    I thought the keyboard was touch sensitive, I don't understand.
    Well, I mentioned that function just as an example, things like delete (Shift+Backspace) I used a lot with my Z30 will not be possible on Passport. I tried it in store today, it didn't work. I wanted to check to see if you guys missed any other shift+ functions.
    07-16-15 11:52 PM
    Well, I mentioned that function just as an example, things like delete (Shift+Backspace) I used a lot with my Z30 will not be possible on Passport. I tried it in store today, it didn't work. I wanted to check to see if you guys missed any other shift+ functions.
    The passport is light speeds better than the Z30 I have both, and I can't wait until I get my passport back from getting fixed, I don't miss a thing with those options as I find the passport is easier and faster with less moves to do things.
    anon(4067838) and Pdinos3 like this.
    07-16-15 11:55 PM
    Do you guys ever miss the Shift key on Passport?
    I noticed you cannot use SoftShift + Space to scroll up in email list.. So this means shift is useless with combination functions.
    I believe scrolling down on the capacitive keyboard offers the same shift effect.

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2204 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    07-17-15 12:36 AM
    You can delete whatever is in front of the cursor by holding Shift and pressing the Backspace key on the Passport, just as you would on any other BlackBerry device. I use this quite a bit and haven't had any issues in doing so.

You can also still delete multiple words at once with a gesture by pressing @123 and then swiping with up to three fingers on the virtual keyboard, just as you would on an all-touch device.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    07-17-15 02:56 AM
    You can delete whatever is in front of the cursor by holding Shift and pressing the Backspace key on the Passport, just as you would on any other BlackBerry device. I use this quite a bit and haven't had any issues in doing so.

You can also still delete multiple words at once with a gesture by pressing @123 and then swiping with up to three fingers on the virtual keyboard, just as you would on an all-touch device.
    I wasn't aware of that because for some reason the soft row was not showing up every time I was typing in demo unit, and when it appeared it couldn't let me delete after hitting shift, but it's good to know this actually is still functional on Passport.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Sent from Z30 on Tapatalk
    07-17-15 08:43 AM
    Not at all!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    07-17-15 11:05 AM
    OK, i just received my Passport, and shift key works pretty good as soft key, hopefully I won't miss it either.
    Thanks guys for the input so far!
    07-17-15 02:44 PM