How's the passport holding up?

I left bb10 for obvious reasons.

Whats the guys plans for when whatsapp stops working?

Also looking at the passport as the price has become really cheap now..

Still seems a good option.

Honestly speaking ,

If the passport had lollipop runtime and whatsapp support I'd still purchase one and dump my priv.
    11-03-16 02:42 PM
    11-03-16 07:34 PM
    Lol, that's what happens when you try to hate something which you love, due to peer pressure or external factors. I have been in the same boat and I know how it feels. So, In short, I never left BB10. Instead of upgrading from my z10 to blackdroid, I upgraded to the classic black OG Passport and never had any regrets on the way. Im still rocking it and will, unless and until blackberry officially mourns the death of BB10 lol

Posted via the king of smartphones - Blackberry Passport ;-)
    11-03-16 07:50 PM
    Lol, that's what happens when you try to hate something which you love, due to peer pressure or external factors. I have been in the same boat and I know how it feels. So, In short, I never left BB10. Instead of upgrading from my z10 to blackdroid, I upgraded to the classic black OG Passport and never had any regrets on the way. Im still rocking it and will, unless and until blackberry officially mourns the death of BB10 lol

Posted via the king of smartphones - Blackberry Passport ;-)
    Couldn't agree more. I have several Androids and iPhones but still choose my Passport SE as my primary.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 08:12 PM
    I used android phones too. They are great for movies and games. Not so for work and I realize Blackberry is better in the long run for me.

I have overcome most of the issues faced with a Passport and can deal with it. For apps like Skype and Whatsapp, I can run it in active frame. Yes it can drain your phone a little. My work around is get another passport and now I am enjoying much more battery juice.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 07:05 AM
    Same thing happened to me. Using the Priv as daily and only phone. But writing long email was a chore and the typo errors (so many). So now I picked up a cheap almost new black original PP yesterday and it will only be for emails. Other not so important things will still be done on my Priv (Facebook, Whatsapp, calls, messaging, YouTube, Spotify etc). Using the Passport for long text is the best. Less time wasted in going back to check for mistakes.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by nglfmark; 11-05-16 at 06:49 AM.
    11-05-16 02:23 AM

Honestly speaking ,

If the passport had lollipop runtime and whatsapp support I'd still purchase one and dump my priv.
    I have the Priv and Passport as my daily drivers. Passport being used for emails and Priv for all other things. I am enjoying the best of both the world's. No regrets at all . The Priv is a awesome device so is the Passport. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.
    11-05-16 02:41 AM
    I was missing my passport too. I had the normal passport and I recently bought the SE. I am using it together with the PRIV, but it's a little clumsy. As I only have a sim card on one. I am thinking of ditching the priv and get another phone. I have a patched whatsapp op the SE. It works ok.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 03:21 AM

Honestly speaking ,

... what's whatapp?

Anyway, the Passport is a fine machine if you dont TRULY need a bunch of Android applications.

Chris - Posted from my PP SE on CB10
    11-06-16 05:31 PM
    Miss my passport huge. Priv is great for apps but productivity and how fast bb10 what I miss most.
    11-06-16 05:41 PM