The user can't complaint still means users will always complaint, believe me I know this from experience and once again, is not as easy as you want it to be.

But hey, you said it already, you know better than developers.

Point taken.
    MLB at bat is blocked for the Passport. I did a transfer from my z10. So it works. Works pretty well.

BlackBerry has few native apps as is so this practice is adding insult to injury.

And yes, if I test an app on the Passport and find out that it works, yet the developer has not tested it on a Passport then I would know better than the developer. Doesn't make me smarter, just that I have tested it.

Why any developer would want to block their app from the flagship device is beyond me.

Posted via CB10
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    01-08-15 04:54 PM
    Not a developer and would not know how to begin, but can see that they would not want their inbox full of complaints about an app. Trouble is these days too few people will take responsibility for their own decisions having had their hands held and been nannies right through school to the extent that a few make it through to a simulation of adulthood and still want their backsides wiping

Passport or Z10, whichever is nearest
    01-09-15 11:11 AM
    Another option is to use the browser and go to tunein.com and search the station you want. Then add that shortcut to your homescreen. I've done this for a few stations I listen to and have them in a separate group on my passport. I know it's not an app but it works just as well for listening purposes. Till the dev tests and signs off the app this works for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 11:18 AM
    Another option is to use the browser and go to tunein.com and search the station you want. Then add that shortcut to your homescreen. I've done this for a few stations I listen to and have them in a separate group on my passport. I know it's not an app but it works just as well for listening purposes. Till the dev tests and signs off the app this works for me.

Posted via CB10
    Go to tv.tunein.com it's a Web app that uses the TV interface, looks amazing on the passport

Missing app from bbWorld-img_20150109_132521.png
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    01-09-15 03:26 PM
    Go to tv.tunein.com it's a Web app that uses the TV interface, looks amazing on the passport

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150109_132521.png 
Views:	390 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	326297
    Do you need flash enabled for tv.tunein to work? Wondering if the website would still work with thr new update in February

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 09:07 AM
    Native sucked. The android app is actually better.

Posted via CB10
    So why you buy BlackBerry?

If you want an android apps just buy android device.
    Very simple. Very logic.

From my Z30
    01-12-15 09:14 AM
    the tunein app on passport has not been optimized for this phone but it still works and is my preferred app for Internet radio

Missing app from bbWorld-img_20150105_054756.png

Missing app from bbWorld-img_20150112_055157-1-.png

Posted via CB10

I meant the Tunein app. There are local stations I couldn't get on native app that appear on the android app.
    Posted via CB10
    I've tried the android app and I did not like it over the native application. But I did not have problems finding stations that I was looking for
    01-12-15 09:27 AM
    If the app is naturally blocked for the passport, go over and use xSacha's tool and take a look at the .bar files he's posted up.

Just sideload the TuneIn app .bar file and it should work OK.

Most apps just naturally blacklisted the new devices if the developer didn't make sure it worked by a certain date!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    Being back on Blackberry less than a full 24 hours, how do I do that?
    01-12-15 09:54 AM
    Being back on Blackberry less than a full 24 hours, how do I do that?
    I haven't tried sachesi cascades yet (not sure if this is the same as the sachesi for BlackBerry app) but perhaps this may help.

I want to share the following post from CrackBerry's Forums with you:

Sachesi Cascades

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11247719

Since my vendor account was removed, I offer Sachesi Cascades here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!icQ3ULyA!QsKBCU...oAdfeW8vLrxtAM

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 10:05 AM
    Do you need flash enabled for tv.tunein to work? Wondering if the website would still work with thr new update in February

Posted via CB10
    It gives you an error at start but it works ok without flash
    01-12-15 10:06 AM
    the tunein app on passport has not been optimized for this phone but it still works and is my preferred app for Internet radio
    If you have the bar available post it here and we can try to fix that while they update the app for the passport
    01-12-15 10:10 AM
    Exactly I had the same issue with Apollo but I found a CB forum that a had a bar file posted (maybe it was a link, don't remember).

Native apps are in my experience much better but then again I'm on Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.3253 so that could be the issue.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 10:14 AM
    If you have the bar available post it here and we can try to fix that while they update the app for the passport
    I don't have the bar file. Fortunately at the time I was able to download the tunein app via sachesi for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 10:37 AM
    I haven't tried sachesi cascades yet (not sure if this is the same as the sachesi for BlackBerry app) but perhaps this may help.

I want to share the following post from CrackBerry's Forums with you:

Sachesi Cascades

Sachesi Cascades - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Since my vendor account was removed, I offer Sachesi Cascades here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!icQ3ULyA!QsKBCU...oAdfeW8vLrxtAM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Got it on my PC, starting Dropbox to transfer to the phone.
    01-12-15 11:13 AM
    Thanks. Got it on my PC, starting Dropbox to transfer to the phone.
    Just clarifying, you're going to try installing a .bar file directly from your phone?

If that's the case, you're going to have a baaaaaad time!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    01-12-15 11:17 AM
    I download Tune In radio with Snap.

Works?
    Yes.

Slow?
    Yes.

Akward to use on BlackBerry Passport?
    Yes and no.

I rather bought a cheap android phone, an Acer Trio E700, which runs all my app needs 100% well.
    The only thing I miss from it is the large screen and the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 02:40 PM
41 12