Knew I should have ordered it then.

Hoping it comes back down to $499 for Christmas or Boxing Day so I can buy it then....

Not willing to pay $599.
    12-02-14 03:47 PM
    Man, you are never willing to pay for anything.
    12-02-14 03:49 PM
    Man, you are never willing to pay for anything.
    Amazon charges $113 tax. Why would I want to pay $599 + 113. Thats over $700.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 03:54 PM
    I am almost positive there will be another sale before the new year

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    12-02-14 03:56 PM
    Amazon doesn't charge tax, it charges whatever your state charges in taxes... which you have to pay anyway

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 03:59 PM

Hoping it comes back down to $499 for Christmas or Boxing Day so I can buy it then....

Not willing to pay $599.
    I have a mint one for sale in the for sale section at less than you're willing to pay at $499.
    12-02-14 04:13 PM
    I had ordered mine 6 days before the sale, i emailed them, they refunded me the difference no questions asked

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    12-02-14 04:22 PM

Not willing to pay $599.
    Same here, waiting for the boxing day!!!
    12-08-14 09:02 AM
    Have someone in IL buy it and ship to save on tax!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 09:22 AM
    I'm sure you can find one locally with for 600 cash.
    12-08-14 09:29 AM
    Wait until next quarter, seems like these sales happen like clockwork to boost investor confidence.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 10:01 AM
    Wait until next quarter, seems like these sales happen like clockwork to boost investor confidence.

Posted via CB10
    The sale ended at the end of the last quarter so any new sales would count for the current quarter, not the one that will be discussed later this month. That quarter ended the end of November.

I am looking at getting another Passport (hopefully), will be giving this one for a relative to upgrade from a Z10 for Xmas. Can I ask what is boxing day? I figured there would be a Black Friday sale, but never heard of boxing day so not sure how relevant this is as far as sales go.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 01:38 PM
    Oh, I also wanted to add that there is also the iPhone promo going on currently so not sure if there will be a sale on top of that. Not sure how long that is going on for. Might try to get a hold of my mom's old 4S to help with the Passport, but she uses it as a mp3 player and backup phone so that's doubtful.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 01:41 PM

I am looking at getting another Passport (hopefully), will be giving this one for a relative to upgrade from a Z10 for Xmas. Can I ask what is boxing day? I figured there would be a Black Friday sale, but never heard of boxing day so not sure how relevant this is as far as sales go.

Posted via CB10
    Boxing Day is the 26th of December and there is a big sale on that day in Canada.
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    12-08-14 03:36 PM
    I had ordered mine 6 days before the sale, i emailed them, they refunded me the difference no questions asked

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    Amazon has a 7 day price guarantee. You just made it within the window without realizing it.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 11:55 PM
    Amazon has a 7 day price guarantee. You just made it within the window without realizing it.

Posted via CB10
    I ordered mine from shopblackberry, they also honored it which was nice

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 08:15 PM
    I ordered mine from shopblackberry, they also honored it which was nice

Posted via CB10
    Shopblackberry also refunded the Passport I'm using when the coupon code debacle was going on to which I posted, but was met with "omg you are so unethical, how will BlackBerry make money". I simply called once and explained my situation (was on Verizon and going to refuse delivery). Didn't expect them to refund a portion, but had called on a Saturday and received the refund email that Monday. Ended up on AT&T because of it.

Anyway, as I wrote, I'm not sure if we will see a promo again during the iPhone trade in. Fingers crossed though because my mom has been on her Z10 since a little after launch and I showed her the Passport which held her off from going back to the iPhone 6. She's waiting for AT&T to carry it, but was trying to surprise her for Xmas with a Passport.

I guess we'll see. In the meantime I'm thinking of ways to finance another Passport. The red one has been torturing me and was hoping that the price would come down a bit or a Xmas sale for the red Passport as it's a Xmas color, but with my luck I'll end up missing the red one if the production is that limited.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 12:03 AM
    I have a mint one for sale in the for sale section at less than you're willing to pay at $499.
    Where is that for sale section yo!
    01-16-15 07:07 PM
    Oh, I also wanted to add that there is also the iPhone promo going on currently so not sure if there will be a sale on top of that. Not sure how long that is going on for. Might try to get a hold of my mom's old 4S to help with the Passport, but she uses it as a mp3 player and backup phone so that's doubtful.

Posted via CB10
    I'm doing this... With an old 4S, but that value is dropping weekly lol
    01-16-15 07:09 PM