Evening all,

Have recently purchased a new car and am looking to install an aftermarket head unit into it. Units now are coming with MirrorLink compatibility but I can't find any work if the Passport can run MirrorLink, only thing that pops up is Miracast when searching for it.

If it's not available is it a software thing or a hardware thing, I.e would the Passport be able to get it through a potential software release?

Official PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    06-06-15 08:28 AM
    Evening all,

Have recently purchased a new car and am looking to install an aftermarket head unit into it. Units now are coming with MirrorLink compatibility but I can't find any work if the Passport can run MirrorLink, only thing that pops up is Miracast when searching for it.

If it's not available is it a software thing or a hardware thing, I.e would the Passport be able to get it through a potential software release?

Official PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    i checked here for "blackberry" and the lists was empty, then searched for Android and the list was a little short. Not sure how accurate or up-to-date the compatibility list is, but it leaves promise that the VNC Viewer/Server might be a possible solution. A little on the expensive side for "possible" but something to look towards.
    06-06-15 10:33 AM