For some reason, I'm moving from Priv back to Passport. I'm having a great deal of notes and passwords stored in BlackBerry Notes and Password Keeper. Is there any way to migrate them? It was quite easy to do that from Passport to Priv. Content Transfer seems can only pickup a few types, and not relating to notes nor passwords.

Does anyone have any solutions?

Thanks,
    Hai
    03-15-17 12:19 AM
    I'm only glad you've seen the light. Welcome back to the passport! This is what phones should be like and unsecure fun apps should be relegated to a tablet. Do your notes sync with Outlook or evernote? Or can you share them to one of those apps? that's the only way I know to migrate my notes.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 12:23 AM
    For some reason, I'm moving from Priv back to Passport. I'm having a great deal of notes and passwords stored in BlackBerry Notes and Password Keeper. Is there any way to migrate them? It was quite easy to do that from Passport to Priv. Content Transfer seems can only pickup a few types, and not relating to notes nor passwords.

Does anyone have any solutions?

Thanks,
    Hai
    I would suggest copying your notes to a cloud service such as Evernote, which can be synced to Remember on BB10, thus keeping your notes on both devices. Another option might be using OneNote, although I'm not sure if the apk works on BB10.

For Password Keeper, go to Settings>Import/Export>Export passwords. This will create a .pkb file which you can restore on your Passport's Password Keeper app.

I've been in the same boat as you, and have switched back and forth from Passport to PRIV, although for the last 4 or 5 months have finally remained with the PRIV as main device. The Passport is still my favourite phone and BB10 my favourite OS, but since I've already invested on the PRIV, I'd might as well use it and look to the future. I'm glad BlackBerry is still in the game as I wouldn't be using another brand's Android phone.

 Passport (10.3.3.2163) /  PRIV (6.0.1)
    03-15-17 04:09 AM
    Password Keeper has a built in back up feature which says it can be loaded back into any device. Just back up anywhere and store it a cloud service or something

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 05:28 AM
    I'm only glad you've seen the light. Welcome back to the passport! This is what phones should be like and unsecure fun apps should be relegated to a tablet. Do your notes sync with Outlook or evernote? Or can you share them to one of those apps? that's the only way I know to migrate my notes.

Posted via CB10
    I've to manually copy my note from BlackBerry Notes to Evernote. So sad that BlackBerry doesn't have function to export the notes. I only have 30-40 important notes so that was easy. Wondering how it would be for people with hundredhundres of note.
    03-18-17 02:53 AM
    I would suggest copying your notes to a cloud service such as Evernote, which can be synced to Remember on BB10, thus keeping your notes on both devices. Another option might be using OneNote, although I'm not sure if the apk works on BB10.

For Password Keeper, go to Settings>Import/Export>Export passwords. This will create a .pkb file which you can restore on your Passport's Password Keeper app.

I've been in the same boat as you, and have switched back and forth from Passport to PRIV, although for the last 4 or 5 months have finally remained with the PRIV as main device. The Passport is still my favourite phone and BB10 my favourite OS, but since I've already invested on the PRIV, I'd might as well use it and look to the future. I'm glad BlackBerry is still in the game as I wouldn't be using another brand's Android phone.

 Passport (10.3.3.2163) /  PRIV (6.0.1)
    I've tried to export the passwords from Android Password Keeper, but was unable to import to BB10 Password Keeper. The BB10 Password Keeper simply couldn't see the exported file . I'm not suire what to do with it now.
    03-18-17 02:55 AM
    Password Keeper has a built in back up feature which says it can be loaded back into any device. Just back up anywhere and store it a cloud service or something

Posted via CB10
    I can import from BB10 to Android, but not vice versa.
    03-18-17 02:56 AM
    Lucky man... welcome back

 BlackBerry Passport SE SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2205
    03-18-17 03:08 AM
    I've to manually copy my note from BlackBerry Notes to Evernote. So sad that BlackBerry doesn't have function to export the notes. I only have 30-40 important notes so that was easy. Wondering how it would be for people with hundredhundres of note.
    Manually copy? I just use the share function. Evernote is always listed.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 03:54 AM
    Not aware of that until the end
    03-18-17 03:58 AM