So after playing around with the OneDrive app, including hard resetting, reinstalling, etc., I am concluding that the OneDrive app is screwed up.

For now I'm just accessing my OneDrive files through my web browser...
    Does your One Drive account not show up in the stock file browser? My One Drive app works, but when I need to actually view my files, it opens the file browser.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    02-16-15 08:04 AM
    I don't know if this is your problem, but OnDrive only uploads new photos. It doesn't upload older photos on the phone. I haven�t used it lately, so this limitation may have changed.

Just to avoid confusion, are you using the Ondedrive app from BlackBerryWorld or the Android version from the Amazon store?

Posted via CB10
    I'm using the native BB10 app.
    02-26-15 12:05 PM
    I just got a new Passport and decided to try it without a SD card. I took the SD card out of my old phone, put it in the passport and copied over any files and pictures/videos I needed to the device memory. I then noticed OneDrive started syncing the videos and pictures up to the Cloud. I assume since they are new to the camera folder, they get synched.

I also just took a couple pictures a few minutes ago and they too show in one drive.

I am not sure if it is clear in the OneDrive documents, but I think it only syncs new files. IE, files created after you turn on the sync.
    02-26-15 12:29 PM
    I just got a new Passport and decided to try it without a SD card. I took the SD card out of my old phone, put it in the passport and copied over any files and pictures/videos I needed to the device memory. I then noticed OneDrive started syncing the videos and pictures up to the Cloud. I assume since they are new to the camera folder, they get synched.

I also just took a couple pictures a few minutes ago and they too show in one drive.

I am not sure if it is clear in the OneDrive documents, but I think it only syncs new files. IE, files created after you turn on the sync.
    That's correct, only the photos and videos taken after setting up the sync will be synced to OneDrive. The easiest way to get older photos onto OneDrive is manually, via computer.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    02-26-15 03:58 PM
    I still haven't been able to get the BB World connect to onedrive app to work. Log in give permission and it goes back to the login screen "error occurred"

Anyone having any luck??
    02-26-15 04:42 PM
    I still haven't been able to get the BB World connect to onedrive app to work. Log in give permission and it goes back to the login screen "error occurred"

Anyone having any luck??
    Are you on the latest official update as that seemed to fix it for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 05:00 PM
    Are you on the latest official update as that seemed to fix it for me.

Posted via CB10
    Still on 10.3.0
    02-26-15 09:40 PM
    Still on 10.3.0
    That might be the reason as mine would not work on the previous version - no idea why though.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:02 AM
    I'm still have trouble with OneDrive. It only uploads sporadically, randomly. Since it's an app created by BlackBerry, I'm thinking of asking them for support. I have to be sure that my photos are safe once I take them.
    05-02-15 11:42 AM
    New to Classic and so far the "Connect to OneDrive" app doesnt seem to upload photos/vids to cloud, anyone find a fix for this?
    OS 10.3.1.1889
    05-23-15 03:52 AM
    cant say I have had any problems ..............onedrive has worked fine from install
    05-24-15 12:48 AM
    This means to have a productive passport and not a toy
    (sarcasm)

Passport
    05-24-15 03:41 AM
    Saying f*** it and just wont bother with anything worth anything now.

Just too much work for somethng that should be really simple so wont bother now.

(Also annoyed that bricked my LG G2 while trying to update TWRP so need to fix that crap now)
    05-24-15 03:45 AM
    Had same trouble here. The app uploaded my four first photos then all others don't. I am thinking that may be relative to photos being saved on SD card, maybe the app doesn't recognize the files there.

Beyond that problem, I noticed that the integration with file manager is terrible, it doesn't keep any kind of cache, so, every time a open the app take too long to show the images online.

I installed the Android app and is faster but I thought that photo upload won't work too

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 09:03 PM
    Had same trouble here. The app uploaded my four first photos then all others don't. I am thinking that may be relative to photos being saved on SD card, maybe the app doesn't recognize the files there.

Beyond that problem, I noticed that the integration with file manager is terrible, it doesn't keep any kind of cache, so, every time a open the app take too long to show the images online.

I installed the Android app and is faster but I thought that photo upload won't work too

Posted via CB10
    It's not an SD card issue. I save all my pictures to the SD card and it will upload some. For example, it has no uploaded any pictures in over a week. Tomorrow it might upload a few, then it will work again for a few days, then stop.

It doesn't make any sense. Since this is a BlackBerry app, created by Blackberry, one would hope that they would know what they're doing.
    08-12-15 04:31 PM
40 12