Is there a way for the Passport to power-on with notifications?
    02-03-15 08:16 AM
    U mean screen getting ''on'' when new message is received??
    If yes then it is.. in settings lock screen notifications and turn on option

Posted via my awesome Passport
    02-03-15 08:23 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I do have the lock screen notifications on. What I want, is when a notification comes in, my Passport will power-up, instead of having to press the top button.
    02-03-15 09:21 AM
    Maybe you are talking about this? Turn on screen for new notifications? It is under settings -> notifications -> lock screen settting
    Message Power On Preview-img_20150203_233225.png

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 10:34 AM
    I think I am talking about that, but for some reason (I've screwed up i'm sure) it is not doing what I think that means. I have things set up the way you suggest. ...What I want is; while the screen is "black" (...off) and a new notification comes in I want the screen to come on for a few moments. Just flash me the message so I can decide to unlock and respond or not.
    02-03-15 02:23 PM
    Yes this thing does what you are talking about. It worked for me but once it did not and I tried rebooting but to no avail. I plugged charger in and when new notification came it worked. I know its stupid but it worked maybe it wud also work for you. There is no harm in trying.

And I dont know if it works if password is applied for unlocking phone so if its there you can check if it works without password only..

Posted via my awesome Passport
    02-03-15 08:27 PM
    I think I am talking about that, but for some reason (I've screwed up i'm sure) it is not doing what I think that means. I have things set up the way you suggest. ...What I want is; while the screen is "black" (...off) and a new notification comes in I want the screen to come on for a few moments. Just flash me the message so I can decide to unlock and respond or not.
    Actually I'm not using that feature so the third button in my screen capture is off, you should turn that one to On in your case.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 11:14 AM