can someone guide me how to resolve the issue with BB Passport media sharing by GBWhatsapp.i install whatsapp 10 fixer,Whatsfixer i have installed memory card but issue still persist.
    when i follow this link"
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/finally-android-whatsapp-media-sharing-problem-solved-1108531/
    i am stuck in moving gbwhatsapp from device to sd card error is "file cant be more directory not empty"
    02-13-18 07:16 AM
    Honestly I'm not sure why there is so much confusion. All I did was install the latest Whatsapp APK, initialized and signed in then force closed the app. I then went to Blackberry World and downloaded the WhatsFixer and clicked fix.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

After that do not attempt to send a GIF or it will break the media sharing and you will have to uninstall it and do it over after a reboot

Posted via CB10
    Ch Yasir likes this.
    02-13-18 05:46 PM
    After that do not attempt to send a GIF ?
    what is GIF please elaborate.
    So WhatsApp APK is running with your bb passport perfectly ?
    02-14-18 12:07 AM
    After that do not attempt to send a GIF ?
    what is GIF please elaborate.
    So WhatsApp APK is running with your bb passport perfectly ?
    GIF is the image file with animation. A normal image file is static but GIF file you can see image moving

Posted via CB10
    02-15-18 09:26 AM
    Honestly I'm not sure why there is so much confusion. All I did was install the latest Whatsapp APK, initialized and signed in then force closed the app. I then went to Blackberry World and downloaded the WhatsFixer and clicked fix.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

After that do not attempt to send a GIF or it will break the media sharing and you will have to uninstall it and do it over after a reboot

Posted via CB10
    Are you using the official WhatsApp or the GBWhatsApp

Posted via CB10
    02-15-18 09:26 AM
    Are you using the official WhatsApp or the GBWhatsApp

Posted via CB10
    Oh sorry I am using the original Whatsapp. Not sure exactly what GBWhatsapp is lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-18 09:48 AM
    Oh sorry I am using the original Whatsapp. Not sure exactly what GBWhatsapp is lol.

Posted via CB10
    GBWhatsApp is the modified version of the original one with extra features

Posted via CB10
    02-15-18 07:36 PM
    GBWhatsApp is the modified version of the original one with extra features

Posted via CB10
    Well I guess you can try the original since you currently have no features at all lol

Posted via CB10
    02-15-18 08:01 PM
    With my Gbwhatsapp surprisingly I sent everything, video upto 100mb and gif as well. Just trace your command.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-18 11:59 PM
    i am using GBwhatsapp with bb passport.i have only one issue to share media file i need to always switch whatup10 fixer on,off.
    i mean to say there is another supporting app called whatsup10fixer i have install that when i send any media file its fail to send but when i switch (fix whatsup10) (remove fix) and press resent it will send.
    can i know the issue with my GBWatsapp and how to resolve
    Lakshmi Sainath likes this.
    02-17-18 03:02 AM
    Well I guess you can try the original since you currently have no features at all lol

Posted via CB10
    i am using GBwhatsapp with bb passport.i have only one issue to share media file i need to always switch whatup10 fixer on,off.
    i mean to say there is another supporting app called whatsup10fixer i have install that when i send any media file its fail to send but when i switch (fix whatsup10) (remove fix) and press resent it will send.
    can i know the issue with my GBWatsapp and how to resolve
    02-17-18 04:03 AM
    GBWhatsapp will not work together with the Fixer-Apps because it has different fouldernames compared to the original version. That's why you have to set the foulder link to the sd card for yourself via command line. There are some explanations about this here...
    02-27-18 09:54 AM
    Sir is it working fb WhatsApp for u..???
    03-05-18 09:03 PM
    Sir can say me process for gb WhatsApp fix..
    I can't able to receive msgs..??
    03-05-18 09:06 PM
    I have the same problem: can't send or receive images, videos and audio file.
    I disinstaleed everything one month ago, installed againg the original WhatsApp for Android, installed the Fixer and it worked.
    It has worked for one month more or less, then suddenly I've had the same problem. No media file exchange.
    Gone down all the process again, but can't fix it.
    What should I do?

(I have a Passport).

Thanks!!!
    03-06-18 02:41 AM
    I have the same problem: can't send or receive images, videos and audio file.
    I disinstaleed everything one month ago, installed againg the original WhatsApp for Android, installed the Fixer and it worked.
    It has worked for one month more or less, then suddenly I've had the same problem. No media file exchange.
    Gone down all the process again, but can't fix it.
    What should I do?

(I have a Passport).

Thanks!!!
    You know what? Now it works again. And I don't have a clue about how I made it.
    03-10-18 02:56 PM
    my gbwhatsapp was working with bb passport i reinstall but now i am not able to install whatsapp plus,ghwhatsapp i am getting error This app won't run without Google Play services please some one guide me.
    03-10-18 11:14 PM
    For me everything was perfect with gbwhatsapp...
    Sometimes error with sending pics and can be solved by whatsup10 fixer
    03-11-18 09:06 AM
    I have a problem with Gbwhatsapp in my bb10 device, when ever i try to connect xender or share it. Gbwhatsapp starts popping up..and it makes my xender start lagging..pls guys help me
    04-04-18 03:05 AM
    No..gbwhatspp can run without google play sevice
    04-04-18 03:07 AM
    Issue with GBWhatsApp resolved. I did face similar situation but it's over now.
    You have to do it manually.
    Follow the instructions carefully in the following thread:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...olved-1108531/

Posted via CB10
    04-13-18 12:01 PM
    Has anyone else tried this?
    I haven't got memory card, but if anyone is successful using this method, please let me know?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-18 02:44 AM
    Has anyone else tried this?
    I haven't got memory card, but if anyone is successful using this method, please let me know?

Posted via CB10
    Me!
    I have done it with my Passport but SD Card is needed for this to work!
    No need to use any App like WhatsFixer or others.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-18 12:50 PM
  24. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Use bgshell trick

Posted via CB10
    04-20-18 07:44 AM