How can I unlock my media card so the media is not in read only. This is not allowing me to view my photos internally

Posted via CB10
    08-24-17 09:25 AM
    Being stuck in read only shouldn't actually prevent you from viewing photos already on the card.

You could try formatting the card (AFTER BACKING UP the contents).
    Unfortunately, I think there is a significant chance the card is dead, and you'll need to replace it. Depending on the brand, it may be under warranty.
    08-24-17 10:01 AM
    Being stuck in read only shouldn't actually prevent you from viewing photos already on the card.

Unfortunately, I think there is a significant chance the card is dead, and you'll need to replace it. Depending on the brand, it may be under warranty.
    Agreed.
    08-24-17 10:03 AM

I can view my photos. The problem arises when I try to delete, or move photos to another album. Attached is what ocurrs. Maybe I need to replace it as you suggested, I'll look into it. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-24-17 01:12 PM