On my Z30 I had five email accounts, twitter, linkedin, facebook, BBM, whatsapp and Skype. But I think the issue lies without the email accounts, rather than the social media accounts. So, I've got no answers there.

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    12-06-14 01:44 PM
    I have 10 email accounts configured on my Passport including 2 corporate accounts, 6 gmail accounts and one account each for Hotmail and Yahoo. In addition i have facebook, twitter, linkedIn, Whatsapp, Foursquare, Candid, IGrann, Blaq, Google Talk and Yahoo Messenger also configured without any issue.
    Some accounts [Candid, iGrann] in the Hub do not show up among the Accounts in the Settings.
    12-06-14 01:45 PM
    I have 12 email accounts plus Lindedin texts. All is fine.

Posted via CB10
    Your 12 email accounts are they all IMAP? Or are some EAS? Or Gmail? OP, what are your emails? IMAP, EAS or GMAIL? I think the limit may be on a certain type of email/account.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 04:56 AM
    To clarify re: someone's question about my previous post - I was stating that if a 'Business' phone is limited to 9 email accounts, then that is a big fail...

In a perfect world, I'd have about 14 email accounts on my Q10, as well as various IM and Social Networking accounts.
    Definitely sorry it doesn't meet your needs. Not sure I'd call it a "big fail" in that I'm not sure how many people have 14 different email accounts plus social networks.

I have five on my device plus social networks and am always getting asked "how many damn emails do you have?"

You may be, what we refer to it tech as an "edge case".

Hopefully they provide a fix for those that need it though

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 07:40 AM
    All of my accounts are Gmail (technically Google Apps). All are setup for full IMAP style such including calendar and contacts. I have 7 such email accounts plus Facebook and LinkedIn in the hub and am still getting the error if I try to add any more. I've rebooted many times and even removed all accounts, powered off the device, then re-added them one by one to no avail. It does seem there is some sort of limit at least on Gmail accounts. I certainly hope a future OS update resolves this as it's a big headache for me. I can't even add a Twitter account at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 02:38 AM
    Happened to me on first day with my Passport. Hard reset will sort it out!
    12-11-14 05:08 AM
    Sounds like a Gmail problem. Try setting them up as active sync rather than IMAP. You will need to pay Google to get active sync and it may not be available in all countries. There was a thread about this and I see that poster created a thread just recently that he moved to a paid Office365 account to get active sync.

The other solution if you are not a paid Gmail apps user and still want a free email service is to transition to outlook.com for your emails. If you own your domain name, both outlook.com and Office365 will allow you to host the domain and emails.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 05:23 AM
    The op framed the question as if the Passport as a business device was a huge failure because of some supposed limit. Which has yet to be proven who is at fault, the email accounts or the OS.

Hence the responses he got questioning his need, I don't see how you'd need a different email for each client - so does this mean you'd need a 100 different emails hypothetically?

If bb10 doesn't work for your email needs I'm sure iOS or android will allow you a better
    experience. Try that.

#dirtythirty #naturalsound #CB10 #glassweave
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    12-11-14 06:05 AM
    All of my accounts are Gmail (technically Google Apps). All are setup for full IMAP style such including calendar and contacts. I have 7 such email accounts plus Facebook and LinkedIn in the hub and am still getting the error if I try to add any more. I've rebooted many times and even removed all accounts, powered off the device, then re-added them one by one to no avail. It does seem there is some sort of limit at least on Gmail accounts. I certainly hope a future OS update resolves this as it's a big headache for me. I can't even add a Twitter account at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm. So basically you sync also all of your calendars and contacts from all 7 Gmail accts. That may be the problem. The limit may not be on the email acct but on the calendars and contacts. I have multiple emails too but only use one calendar Google acct and one Google contacts acct. Try removing some of the calendars and contacts and just add the email acct.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 10:46 AM
    So far I have: 5 email accounts, BBM, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blaq, Foursquare, Candid, and Skype. I didn't realize there was a limit....

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:40 PM
    That is definitely one of the problem(s)! I have 11 email accounts and is getting "Account limit has reached" problem when I added more. All email accounts are sync with contact, calendar, email etc. I went into account setup and delete some account's contact and calendar sync. Now I am able to add more email account than 11.
    12-17-14 08:29 PM
    FullSpectrum, I initially encountered the same issue with my BB Classic Q20 running OS 10.3.1. I got an error message saying I had reached the limit for adding email accounts & it wouldn't let me go above 7 accounts.

I decided to try turning off the device and restarting. That seemed to solve the problem. I was able to add 3 additional email accounts for a total of 10.

I hope this is helpful.
    insanesamurai likes this.
    03-08-15 03:23 PM
    FullSpectrum, I initially encountered the same issue with my BB Classic Q20 running OS 10.3.1. I got an error message saying I had reached the limit for adding email accounts & it wouldn't let me go above 7 accounts.

I decided to try turning off the device and restarting. That seemed to solve the problem. I was able to add 3 additional email accounts for a total of 10.

I hope this is helpful.
    Just out of curiosity are all or some of the email accounts within the same domaine?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 09:50 PM
    It's Twitter that's the ******* here. It won't let you set up more than one acct on one email address. So you have to find a client to set up an email acct just to incorporate an twitter acct on there. it's a real hassle.

Anyways, presently I'm on about 25 Twitter accts. Some of them are very big, just picked up a Blackberry Passport and I'm at the 36 hour mark of setting it up. So when I come to this, one of the most fundamental aspects of the stuff I do online, on a 400 pound phone thats supposed to be aimed at business use, I'm left being limited to a mere four accounts and I'm starting to regret my return to BB.

Whats more embarrassing for RIM is that a six year old iPod Touch manages this task with ease.

What will I do?
    08-13-15 10:45 AM
    Never encountered anything like this ever b4. Reload os

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 10:52 AM
    It's Twitter that's the ******* here. It won't let you set up more than one acct on one email address. So you have to find a client to set up an email acct just to incorporate an twitter acct on there. it's a real hassle.

Anyways, presently I'm on about 25 Twitter accts. Some of them are very big, just picked up a Blackberry Passport and I'm at the 36 hour mark of setting it up. So when I come to this, one of the most fundamental aspects of the stuff I do online, on a 400 pound phone thats supposed to be aimed at business use, I'm left being limited to a mere four accounts and I'm starting to regret my return to BB.

Whats more embarrassing for RIM is that a six year old iPod Touch manages this task with ease.

What will I do?
    Try Blaq. I'm not sure if it has an account limit, but you can set up multiple Twitter accounts within the app and get notifications in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 11:02 AM
    I'm not really bothered about the Hub as long as the accts are added in the Twitter app. Soz but you's are gonna have cut it up into bitesize pieces for baby, this is me coming back to BB after years of absence. Whats Blaq? And what's meant by reloadOS, you mean turn it off and on again? tried it.

Thanks mate I've got Blaq now, looking into it.

Edit - It's �2.00 I'm not paying two quid for something that might not do the job.

I went for Twittly, which looks good but doesn't seem to support additional accts.
    Last edited by RLGate; 08-13-15 at 11:34 AM.
    08-13-15 11:11 AM
    What a nightmare the internet still is in 2015. I've got passwords and accounts coming out my ears.
    08-13-15 11:12 AM
93 ... 234