But i'm using my passport with stock browser. Been like this since I got it. Used to be a bit of an annoyance, but its becoming a big inconvenience or worse lately.

Any insight?
    07-07-16 08:57 PM
    The BB browser uses Webkit. - https://webkit.org/ and as such will be identified as AppleWebKit/Safari.

WebKit is a layout engine software component for rendering web pages in web browsers. It powers Apple's Safari web browser, and a fork of the project is used by Chromium-based browsers, such as Google Chrome or Opera.
    WebKit also forms the basis for the experimental browser included with the Amazon Kindle e-book reader, as well as the default browser in the Apple iOS, BlackBerry Browser in OS 6 and above, and Tizen mobile operating systems. WebKit's C++ application programming interface provides a set of classes to display web content in windows, and implements browser features such as following links when clicked by the user, managing a back-forward list, and managing a history of pages recently visited.

07-07-16 09:01 PM