01-10-16 08:32 AM
32 12
    March needs to get here soon so I can upgrade from this iPhone to the Passport. Hurry up And get here already March. Stupid AT&T Next Plan.
    That is why I buy outright...Will you be able to get one by then?
    01-03-16 12:35 AM
    Good news everyone! My passport has officially been ordered and will be here on Wednesday!!! I am so excited.
    01-03-16 07:04 PM
    You'll also appreciate the call quality and speakerphone quality of the Passport. I've been using the SE since September and I just can't put it down. Love it!

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    01-03-16 07:20 PM
    Very smart, very smart. BB10 Os Passport is da best phone!!
    Making the Switch from Apple to the Passport-bb-passport-se.jpg

  
    01-10-16 04:32 AM
    I moved from an iphone 5 to my passport. I found the transition really easy, took a few days to get used to using a physical keyboard but now when I try and type on my iphone I mistype pretty much every other letter.

The biggest difference for me is that some of the apps I used to use on iPhone all the time (citymapper and uber) are not as reliable on blackberry 10 as they were on ios. I've got the apps running no problem but they just won't work as well. For instance, I know I have some promo Uber credit on my account but for some reason I can't seem to use it when I book through my passport. Citymapper works (browser and app) but just not as well as it should. Eg zoom issues and due to not having Google support it struggles to find my location.

Other than those very minor things I've never looked back and am loving my passport! I can't get over how great the hub is, I rarely even open any of my messaging apps, just shortcut through the hub!

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 07:33 AM
    Do you have Cobalt apps installed? Should help

01-10-16 08:00 AM
    I do yeah, as well as snap. Don't get me wrong they work and everything it just doesn't seem to be the same flawless experiance as on ios. I'm not completely sure why though...it's a bit hard to describe.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 08:32 AM
32 12