My Passport Silver Edition arrived today. I love it.
    JREwing likes this.
    09-08-15 08:52 PM
    Just got the At&t PP today. Spent most of the most of the day transferring everything over and will start using it tmw.

The SE will be in by the end of the week, so I'll start the process all over again lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 11:54 PM
    I have the OG Passport and Q10. This combo is perfect. I use the Passport for work, replacing my laptop, and the Q10 for other uses, including to write my novels.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    Lefty724 likes this.
    09-09-15 12:01 AM
    I have the OG Passport and Q10. This combo is perfect. I use the Passport for work, replacing my laptop, and the Q10 for other uses, including to write my novels.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    Wouldn't the PP be better for writing your novels?? I use mine to write screenplays and it's superb. I couldn't imagine doing it on something smaller.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 12:11 AM
    Wouldn't the PP be better for writing your novels?? I use mine to write screenplays and it's superb. I couldn't imagine doing it on something smaller.

Posted via CB10
    I have tried so on the Passport, for sure, and it's a blast doing so on the bigger screen. The thing is, after 7 months of purchase, the keyboard is not getting any softer and it becomes tiring to type for seriously long time. I've done this, and my hands were cramps afterwards. Which is why I bought the Q10, so I could write interchangeably with the Passport. I'm intend to sell my OG and get the SE because I heard the keyboard is much softer there.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    09-09-15 02:13 AM
    I must say, I feel like I have a new phone everyday with my passport, just an amazing phone, I never can put it down :P

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 05:57 AM
    Your new passport hopefully will not let you down however you might have to work on wife problems coming .
    How do you know his wife has a problem coming?

Passport to heaven..
    double_fault likes this.
    09-09-15 01:40 PM
    Hahanice. I was like "Dang! I just ordered one "
    Snap51 likes this.
    09-09-15 03:45 PM
    Definitely click bait. I understand what you are going through though. When I got my red Passport it was hard to put it down.

Speaking of which the phone has been in my hands for a while now. Time to put it down and step away.

Post via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    09-09-15 03:48 PM
    I have tried so on the Passport, for sure, and it's a blast doing so on the bigger screen. The thing is, after 7 months of purchase, the keyboard is not getting any softer and it becomes tiring to type for seriously long time. I've done this, and my hands were cramps afterwards. Which is why I bought the Q10, so I could write interchangeably with the Passport. I'm intend to sell my OG and get the SE because I heard the keyboard is much softer there.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    I have had the OG (2) and the AT&T Passport but this SE has the best keyboard ever. It feels like typing on the old BOLD phones.

STA 100-3, SQW 100-4 / 10.3.2.2639
    09-09-15 07:33 PM
    haha ! you got me click and bait
    Also guilty !
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-09-15 07:51 PM
    Just got my SE today! Now to see if I can get my "have to have" apps to work? Time to start researching like a mofo.....
    09-10-15 06:59 PM
    Just got my SE today! Now to see if I can get my "have to have" apps to work? Time to start researching like a mofo.....
    Hope you get everything you need. It would suck to waste all that money and not be able to use the phone the way you want to.

Post via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-10-15 07:11 PM
    Hope you get everything you need. It would suck to waste all that money and not be able to use the phone the way you want to.

Post via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Been trying to load Google Play store tonight and have the apps that I need to have for my business and life in general.

Sadly, a lot of the apps need Google Play Services and I'm not having good luck getting around them....
    09-10-15 10:26 PM
    Been trying to load Google Play store tonight and have the apps that I need to have for my business and life in general.

Sadly, a lot of the apps need Google Play Services and I'm not having good luck getting around them....
    If you need that many apps with Google play.... get a GN4 or 5..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    lift likes this.
    09-10-15 10:39 PM
    If you need that many apps with Google play.... get a GN4 or 5..

Had a GN4 and am now using a iPhone 6.

I was originally BB and want to stay with BB because of the physical KB, sexiness of the device(s), and I just plain like to be different.

I just wish there was a reliable work around for my apps. I'm still trying though....not going down without a fight!
    09-10-15 10:48 PM
    Had a GN4 and am now using a iPhone 6.

I was originally BB and want to stay with BB because of the physical KB, sexiness of the device(s), and I just plain like to be different.

I just wish there was a reliable work around for my apps. I'm still trying though....not going down without a fight!
    I understand.... use Cobalt and keep pushing. You'll get it! I may get an SE myself.

Lefty724 likes this.
    09-10-15 11:04 PM
    I understand.... use Cobalt and keep pushing. You'll get it! I may get an SE myself.

I can pretty much deal with everything in the browser except for Strava? I've been pulling my hair out trying to get it.

Gonna buy some beer tonight and keep trying!!!
    09-11-15 07:05 PM
    I can pretty much deal with everything in the browser except for Strava? I've been pulling my hair out trying to get it.

Gonna buy some beer tonight and keep trying!!!
    I like your determination.

09-11-15 07:27 PM
    Made me look! I have the same issue, told my husband only a few more days and I won't be AS obsessed with it!

Posted with my BlackBerry Passport SE.
    09-11-15 09:47 PM
    With the kids having flown the nest my wee Passport has a bed all to itself. A very well behaved wee thing has never let me down will be a year old in a couple months big Birthday party coming up.lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 02:15 AM
    I can't can't put it down. I find it mesmerising in an aesthetically industrial pleasing way. Put simply, it's addictive. It's becoming a problem, when I go to bed, and place it carefully on the pillow next to me, and I tell my wife to use the spare room. It is an alluring beauty, be warned, it will get you.

Hi Ho Silver
    Haha this made me giggle, I've had my BlackBerry Passport SE now for 6 days and I too can't put it down, my husband has the black BlackBerry Passport and he's jealous, yet he got it for me as a get well treat after having surgery a fortnight ago, it definitely cheered me up! I too when I go to bed place it carefully on top of the box it came in and plug it in, I haven't sent the husband to the sofa (we don't have a spare room).

I'm loving the back cover, not sure why but it's just sexy hahaha

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 05:54 AM
    Ya know, I was all set to get a black Passport. because of my budget (reeeeaallly stretching it to buy unlocked PP - could get it online locked to ATT but nooooo, I must have option of buying local internet sim when traveling...), and then I started looking at the red ones. I love red. I love the keyboard in red, and then I saw the derriere - and the back cover is red OMG, be still my heart. Now, I gotta admit that my jones for a red Passport has morphed into wanting the SE. I love silver and red... perhaps someday I can get the SE and get a red back for it? heaven on earth... But the SE is several hundred more and I just want a BB PP - that's all. OH - thank you for the posts about using your PPs in place of laptop and also why you must have both. I'm furious that 10.6.8 is no longer supported by Apple - no, instead they're too busy fixing Yosemite with more emojis - WTF????? I want a work horse not a daggone toy. But I'll be happy with babying along my MBPro if I have a Passport to keep me blissed out...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-24-15 06:07 PM
    The Passport is a true workhorse indeed. My laptop stays at work. If I need something from it, I just open up my file app and everything is right there. I originally bought the ATT version and sold it a month later thinking that the Classic was best for me. But when the SE came, I jumped on it and never looked back. It's perfect in every way that I need it to be.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    09-24-15 07:30 PM
    A little update if anyone cares lol.

The SE is continuing to kick ****! My only gripe was the no Strava deal? I ended up purchasing Fitness Tracker for my rides/runs and it automatically uploads to Strava for me! Perfect!

The SE's battery is finally settling in and I'm getting about 2 days of life out of it right now. The keyboard is heaven!

Sent via SE Passport
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    09-24-15 08:12 PM
65 123