Hi All appreciate help (TIA)
    Have some of my important mails missing, as I always have been working out of Passport...send and receive mails..only to create some major presentation I need the laptop...

While wanted to fish out the mail I had sent to my colleagues...I am not able to retrieve it!! Also went to the Mail providers log in thru my laptop and amazed to see a bunch of mails from random timelines missing...

Kindly help me retrieve..need to say, I have changed from my OG to Silver Passport from one month although both have different IDs of BlackBerry

Classy....Passport
    12-04-16 07:13 AM
    Office365. $5.00 a month.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 08:01 AM
    Are you looking at mail on your hub or the email address? The hub doesn't show all the emails. If you are on a corporate server, your settings on the phone may be set to store only a certain period of time on your phone. Thereafter, you'll need to search and after the email isn't found on your phone, it will search the server.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 03:35 PM
    Also if your other BB gets the mail. It may not show up on your other BB. Its server and BB sync not Server/ BB/ BB sync.
    12-04-16 04:14 PM
    Was not clear in understanding kindly help...have also looked at the email providers server ..no traces some patches and mails are not there....

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD