Keep hearing people mention that there volume is to low when plugging the phone into another device via auxiliary port.
    We'll I can now confirm two solutions.
    One works depending on the carrier you have and the other works regardless of who your carrier is.

First the less expensive.
    Male to male 3.5mm auxiliary cord with mic
    Using this cord allows the Passport to be tricked into thinking that you have headphones plugged into the phone and this than allows the Headphone Audio Boost found in settings under main volume to be turned on.
    While using a cord like this does work there are two things to keep in mind.
    1st - the increase is minimal. For some people and certain types of music this will be just enough. But don't expect it to blow you away.
    2nd - the Headphone Audio Boost setting is not available thru every carrier. Check to see if you have the option first, before going out and spending the money on a new cord. You can do that by plugging in the stock Passport headphones, go to settings, go to main volume, and if you do have it, right under the volume bar you will see an option for Headphone Audio Boost.
    I can verify that if your on T-mobile you do have Headphone Audio Boost.

Now the more expensive but worth every penny option.
    It's an inline Auxiliary booster.
    I choose this specific one because it doesn't run on batteries and it maxed out the volume on my stock car radio to the point that I would need an amplifier on the cars speakers to get the volume any louder.

It's called Sound Shocker Pro.
    It ran about $60 US. But on songs where I had to max the volume out before, I can now have both the Passport and the radio set at 50% and get the same volume playback as full blast. So sweet!
    They also have a smaller version, but I can't speak for that one, as I purchased and tried the $60 one.

For the Male to male 3.5mm auxiliary cord with mic, I won't post any links. As there are to many different brands out there, and the ones I purchased did work, but were lower quality. But I have attached a picture, so you can see how you will need a set that has 4 rings at one end and 3 rings at the other end.

As for the Sound Shocker Pro, here's the link and attached photo. They have a video on their home page. And I can't honestly say, it works just as they demonstrate.
    Passive Preamp | PHP Audio, LLC

I hope you all enjoy and that this helps.

EDIT...
    Here's a link to a video of my own I put together.

Low Volume? I have two fixes. Tested both and they work!!-shopping.jpg
    Low Volume? I have two fixes. Tested both and they work!!-240-240-2a75bd9cb42ed44620476bfc74e649f05f4d7a65.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by shawnreum; 06-04-16 at 09:04 AM.
    02-22-16 05:30 PM
    hmm both are worth a try thanks!!

I have tonnes of bluthooth around me. In my cars home, work so it might not be to helpfull to me but at least to others it will
    02-23-16 01:55 AM
    hmm both are worth a try thanks!!

I have tonnes of bluthooth around me. In my cars home, work so it might not be to helpfull to me but at least to others it will
    Yeah, they might not be useful with blue tooth. Unless your Bluetooth plugs into your system via auxiliary port.

But I will say, my Passport can now give my V10 a run for its money when I use the sound shocker pro.

I'm planning on doing a comparison video this weekend for anyone that curious how well it works. Stay tune.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 06:51 PM
    Looking forward to that
    02-23-16 11:02 PM
    Looking forward to that
    This is just a rough draft video. I'm going to be making another to submit to crackberry.

Follow the following link

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...&utm_source=en

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 08:09 PM
    Forgive my ignorance, how does the sound shocker work? Do I plug my headphones cable into it then a line runs from the sound shocker to my phone?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-13-16 09:35 PM
    Forgive my ignorance, how does the sound shocker work? Do I plug my headphones cable into it then a line runs from the sound shocker to my phone?

It goes from phone to sound shocker, than from sound shocker to speakers.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 10:33 PM
    Thanks

04-14-16 11:48 AM