03-20-15 02:51 PM
33 12
tools
    I suspect many have been baited as well. There is ZERO issues for me from my Z10, Z30 and now Passport. Can a moderator please kill/close this thread. There is zero benefit to it remaining open. *I have one of the latest Android tablets from Samsung and FB is not any better there. This thread is preposterous.
    Just because you've had a good experience, doesn't mean everybody else has.
    03-20-15 02:04 PM
    I understand that BB cannot be suitable for everyone. This is valid for all the platforms and that is why you have the choice.
    Should we open a thread whenever someone dislikes BB10 ? I don't know...

For me, there are very few things I could do with my previous iPhone that I can't do with my Passport.
    But I know what I couldn't do with my iPhone, and I can now with my Passport (all without battery charger to carry...) and what I could do, and I do better now
    03-20-15 02:10 PM
    No apps haha

Mia san mia!
    03-20-15 02:22 PM
    A native BB10 Spotify client wouldn't hurt..
    03-20-15 02:28 PM
    I understand that BB cannot be suitable for everyone. This is valid for all the platforms and that is why you have the choice.
    Should we open a thread whenever someone dislikes BB10 ? I don't know...

For me, there are very few things I could do with my previous iPhone that I can't do with my Passport.
    But I know what I couldn't do with my iPhone, and I can now with my Passport (all without battery charger to carry...) and what I could do, and I do better now
    For me, your key word is choice. There is tremendous pressure from suppliers of apps, those who commission apps, carriers (it seems), and some folks who post here and elsewhere to reduce everything to Apple and Android. Lots of folks want only two choices and want to eliminate all others. To me, that's bad for consumers and one of the reasons I support BlackBerry. (Of course, the main reason for my using a Passport has to do with it working well for me but I digress). Choice, everyone, choice. That's what I want and that may mean everything doesn't work like an iPhone or a Samsung. But I want that power to choose. And so should those who b***h about BlackBerry. It may not work for you so move on. You can, you know, because you have a choice.

Posted via CB10
    cb64800 likes this.
    03-20-15 02:37 PM
    Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 02:50 PM
    Before going back, I would security wipe and then reinstall OS

You have nothing to lose except about 2 hours.

Worth a try, I did it and it solved all my problems

Posted via CB10
    If you're leaving for another device/OS, please leave your comments here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    Remember that your Mobile Nations Passport will also give you access to the appropriate Forum. Hope you'll join the discussion there!
    thedose likes this.
33 12