I love my passport and coming from a Z30 it is the best keyboard phone I have ever owned. I no longer take my laptop with me because I can do almost everything with the passport. The screen, quality is the best I have seen from Blackberry. My only beef is with Blackberry world, I have purchased so many apps over the years and some of them are not available. I have contacted every developer and they have been working on getting support for passport. So many apps that are android ports on BB world are turned off and the same app on Google play(Snap) or amazon are working on the passport. The developer for this app updated their app last week and uploaded for blackberry for approval.. But still when I go in try to install , it still says not supported for Passport. I wish BB would put a priority on the apps, especially business apps. I just tweeted bb support to activate a list of apps that work on passport and not activated in BB world. My preference is BB world first then Snap. I am a die hard user of Blackberry since day 1 and will continue to support them. But this is starting to get to me because I need these for my work.. The other apps that are for pleasure are not priority for me. Love my passport, but neet BB to gets apps turned on BB World-img_20141120_095049.jpg
    11-20-14 09:42 AM
    You can try to write an email to the developer, and maybe he will do an update.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 10:05 AM
    The problem is that 3 of the 8 developers already updated the app for the passport and uploaded for BB to approve. The bottleneck is at BB side. The above app was updated and uploaded for BB last week and still not available. There are so many apps that are android ports on bb world that are turned off on the passport but the same app from snap works. My beef is that BB needs to activate these apps also for the passport..
    11-20-14 10:13 AM