WHAT are these "magic" apps that people seem to need? I have deleted more apps then I kept. Sorry just don't understand how someone could find $300.00 worth of apps to put on a phone.
    Lol! Couldn't agree more. I have about 15 apps that are easily found across all stores.

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    04-14-15 05:00 AM
    After Apple released QuickTime 'Pro' it became obvious that they were more interested in milking their existing customers than making the most useful products they could. I stopped giving them money shortly after that. That was a long time ago.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 07:35 AM
    I felt the same when I bought a new car. All my investment on the car didn't flow. I had an option to keep the same one but decided I wanted to try something new.

Using that analogy, I think you will never move on. I have paid apps in iOS, Android and now in BlackBerry ecosystems. At the end of the day, you want to enjoy a platform at its fullest. It seems like you had never let iPhone go in the first place.

Good luck. I for some reason finding it hard to go back to all touch and glass screen keyboards. The reading on BlackBerry Passport is so worth it.

Posted via CB10 using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    04-14-15 08:18 AM
    If he had done his homework, he would not have purchased a Blackberry. Why going from a phone with an ecosystyem to a phone with none? by the way, before BB became "Open", it was the most walled of all, just now they play the "open" card because they failed to build apps and services.
    If he had really done his homework, he would not have bought $300 worth of apps.
    moody likes this.
    04-16-15 09:01 PM
    Lol! Couldn't agree more. I have about 15 apps that are easily found across all stores.

Posted via CB10
    I'm a big fan of investing in cross-platform apps. It helps with not being restricted.

Having said that, I can see how one could spend a small fortune on apps, especially over time. I don't see a problem with someone investing in tools or games.

Plus, on other platforms, there are several ways to get store credits to get more premium apps.
    04-16-15 09:10 PM
    If he had really done his homework, he would not have bought $300 worth of apps.
    He obviously has money to burn. What may be extravagant for you is chump change for him.

Posted from an ME173X
    04-17-15 08:22 PM
    I guess was this thread written hoping others would convince him\her of otherwise?
    04-18-15 09:37 PM
107 ... 345