Thanks to support my opinion. What ever he is going back or not is his choice but it wonders me Maybe because I'm Frysian and we don't care about what other doing, or thinking we doing it always our own way. That's why the pre frysian forefathers walk to rome to say to the empire of rome that the tax was silly and to high. I also think that the iphone is to expensive for his hardware and the os is buggy and itunes is a pain in the fruit and I can say it here on the internet.

silly because the frysian must pay there taxes with some kind of cow they don't even breeding that time and that's why attack again the romans.
    ^^^^^^ Can anyone interpret this for me please? ^^^^^^
    04-11-15 09:05 PM
    I'm wondering why the op bought a Blackberry in the first place after spending that much on apps. Why even be in the market for a totally different OS and manufacturer?

I'm wondering why the op started this thread to tell everyone he is giving up a very expensive Passport to go back to a phone that obviously suited his needs better six months ago.

And I am still wondering what "Whatsever" said above.
    Pdinos3, acovey, will308 and 3 others like this.
    04-11-15 09:26 PM
    I'm wondering why the op bought a Blackberry in the first place after spending that much on apps. Why even be in the market for a totally different OS and manufacturer?

I'm wondering why the op started this thread to tell everyone he is giving up a very expensive Passport to go back to a phone that obviously suited his needs better six months ago.

Yes, a bit odd now that you mention it, ha.
    moody likes this.
    04-11-15 09:34 PM

Maybe he just wanted to give the Passport a shot. He obviously can afford to. Too bad he wasn't convinced enough to make him switch.

Posted from an ME173X
    04-11-15 09:35 PM
    Maybe he just wanted to give the Passport a shot. He obviously can afford to. Too bad he wasn't convinced enough to make him switch.

Posted from an ME173X
    But... if he can afford the Passport on a whim, why not purchase a measly $300 in apps if he loves the phone?

Hey, whatever floats your boat, but it does seem a bit odd that suddenly he's on a budget, heh.

If I suddenly discovered a device that I loved, I'd find the money. Just sayin'
    moody likes this.
    04-11-15 09:38 PM
    This was sort of sad to read, someone giving up something they've because they love a bunch of apps more.

Posted via CB10
    will308 likes this.
    04-11-15 09:39 PM
    This was sort of sad to read, someone giving up something they've because they love a bunch of apps more.

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps he would've thought otherwise if only there were lesser workarounds/easier solutions to get apps on BlackBerrys.

Posted from an ME173X
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-11-15 09:44 PM
    Perhaps he would've thought otherwise if only there were lesser workarounds/easier solutions to get apps on BlackBerrys.

Posted from an ME173X
    Apparently it wasn't that he couldn't get the apps (if you read his post), it's just that he didn't want to spend the money.
    04-11-15 09:48 PM
    At the end of this story, that is still his money. Whether he chose to protect his $300 (courtesy of iOS apps / games) than his $600 (courtesy of BlackBerry Passport), that is his rights.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 10:31 PM
    At the end of this story, that is still his money. Whether he chose to protect his $300 (courtesy of iOS apps / games) than his $600 (courtesy of BlackBerry Passport), that is his rights.

Posted via CB10
    Pretty sure no one is debating his right to choose. The bigger question seems to be what's so important about his iPhone purchases that's keeping him from other platforms, whether it's BlackBerry or Android or Windows Phone?
    04-11-15 10:43 PM
    WHAT are these "magic" apps that people seem to need? I have deleted more apps then I kept. Sorry just don't understand how someone could find $300.00 worth of apps to put on a phone.
    04-11-15 10:46 PM
    Anyway, here's a thought. The OP said the best phone he ever owned was his Passport, and if it weren't for that $300 he invested in the Apple Store he'd use his BlackBerry.

Considering this is Crackberry, maybe we should start a mini-kickstarter fund to help the OP pay for those apps? Personally, I'm willing to kick in $50 to the OP just to help him out. Anyone else willing to kick in some money to make up the difference?
    04-11-15 10:48 PM
    Sorry guys,

Digital music is really sweet, I absolutely love being able to store 5 trillion songs on a hard-drive, but I will be returning to my CD player because of the $1000+ I've invested in compact discs.
    04-11-15 11:03 PM
    Sorry guys,

Digital music is really sweet, I absolutely love being able to store 5 trillion songs on a hard-drive, but I will be returning to my CD player because of the $1000+ I've invested in compact discs.
    Haha, nailed it.
    04-11-15 11:30 PM
    The negative crowd seems to have abandoned this thread, it's no longer trending, lol. Too bad, it would be fun to keep replying to keep it alive.
    moody likes this.
    04-11-15 11:35 PM
    For you maybe...

Posted via CB10
    well your the sucker who got yourself into some thing you cant get out of .................apple love ppl like you got you by the balls I say ,and I bet at least 80% to 95% of them appsyou don't use or have deleted from your phone
    04-12-15 01:05 AM
    So your life and change of heart is 300 dollar , how do you get 300 dollar on apps and u really use them? I only bought the garfield stickers because I like them but that's it, when I used android for almost a decade I never bought any app. and have almost 50GB of flac and MP3 and also netflix and spotify now on my blackberry Passport

So for me it seems too use an overpriced ihpone 800 euro 64 Gb you almost spend a lot of money to use it as well? WoW
    yep so very true ...........well said
    04-12-15 01:11 AM
    respect OP's decision. Nothing wrong with going back to IOS or Androids. You choose whatever suits you better. I like BB but If apple or androids makes better OS than BB, I may give them a try.
    I think ppl get suckered into the whole apple thing they follow like lost sheep ,the number of times I have hear someone say " oh yea I got an iphone cos my friends have one " my god be a single person and do something cos you want to not and not cos you are a brain dead zombie and just go with the flow...........this is the thing I hate about apple
    04-12-15 01:21 AM
    Silly to dump something that is described as the best phone ever used, because of apps on IOS when going in to the known with that knowledge those apps wouldn't be there. But okay...good luck!

Z30 STA 100-3 /10.3.1.2267
    04-12-15 01:29 AM
    I think ppl get suckered into the whole apple thing they follow like lost sheep ,the number of times I have hear someone say " oh yea I got an iphone cos my friends have one " my god be a single person and do something cos you want to not and not cos you are a brain dead zombie and just go with the flow...........this is the thing I hate about apple
    I agree Apple is more about the status quo, very much like BMW, they both appeal to the masses but aren't necessarily better than their competitors. But then again just because one product can do more than another doesn't make it better. IMO the Passport is the best android phone out but I believe the iPhone6 is on par if not better than the BBP.
    04-12-15 01:51 AM
    I only need iOS to buy gems for my COC account (so I just borrow my GF's ipad).. o/w all the important apps I need are available on android and on my Passport with GPS.. Battery life is more important to me than any apps and I have to say BlackBerry passport battery is the best I've seen so far on a smartphone..
    04-12-15 02:14 AM
    I am pretty sure most of those ($300 worth) apps were never used in 2015.
    04-12-15 02:33 AM
    I am pretty sure most of those ($300 worth) apps were never used in 2015.
    bet I your right about that
    04-12-15 05:08 AM
    I'd start investing in Android which can be used not only on BlackBerry but any Android device (more versatile and flexible platform) and stop getting sucked down the iOS well even further.

I think $300 is a low enough cost to cut ties and start over.

Posted via CB10 on my Awesome BlackBerry Passport
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    04-12-15 05:22 AM
    Think it is not terribly difficult to invest $ 300 into meaningful IOS-apps.

"Navigon Europe" with a few extras will cost alone over � 100.-. Then a few good utilities for the job, some for leisure and with a bit of purchased music can be quickly spent $ 300 over the years...
    04-12-15 05:40 AM
107 12345