10-09-17 09:15 AM
30 12
tools
    That is one point of view but you can't blame the consumers who bought Blackberry phone still being sold by Blackberry with claims by Blackberry of continued support for a specified number of updates which were not true updates but merely service and security patches . They misled the consumers so I blame Blackberry
    So, what constitutes a "true" update? An update needs to contain new features which are visible to the user? If I have 1 new feature is that enough? Do I need to have at least 10 new features and a refreshed GUI as well?

If they release a browser which looks is controlled exactly like the old browser but is faster and supports more of HTML5 standard, does that count as a browser update?

I remember 10.3.3 being firm, that was delivered. There was mention of 10.3.4 which I recall was a bit vague. It hasn't materialised yet but that doesn't mean it won't. Until they declare EOL at the end of the promised X years, then I guess we can finally call them on it.

Mind you, I am not suggesting you hold your breath waiting for any updates...
    09-16-17 06:46 PM
    This^^^
    That's why Blackberry has lost trust by many loyal customers.
    If BlackBerry would support their browser than that would be awesome, unfortunately no.... that's the main thing now that's pushing me away from bb10. Not now though, still love it and works for me

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 07:02 PM
    So, what constitutes a "true" update? An update needs to contain new features which are visible to the user? If I have 1 new feature is that enough? Do I need to have at least 10 new features and a refreshed GUI as well?

If they release a browser which looks is controlled exactly like the old browser but is faster and supports more of HTML5 standard, does that count as a browser update?

I remember 10.3.3 being firm, that was delivered. There was mention of 10.3.4 which I recall was a bit vague. It hasn't materialised yet but that doesn't mean it won't. Until they declare EOL at the end of the promised X years, then I guess we can finally call them on it.

Mind you, I am not suggesting you hold your breath waiting for any updates...
    Dissect it as you would like. I think the updates we've received speak for themselves.
    09-17-17 12:04 AM
    I need viber for bb pasport. Please Help me
    10-09-17 05:13 AM
    The BB10 Os is amazing and the Passport SE is awesome. I bought 3 extra Passport SEs as spares.

Posted via CB10
    Wow...that's great inventory. Could you give me another one?
    10-09-17 09:15 AM
30 12