I can honestly say that the BlackBerry pp og black is the best phone in the world! I charged it up and shut it off over a month more or less and I've turned it on three times and it's been fully charged everytime. One power phone in the house

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    05-07-16 01:09 AM
    Its a great phone no dough, But Love.....Meh.
    05-07-16 09:42 AM
    I got a different reason for loving it. My mom and I each have one. My mom went into the hospital on March 20 with BOOP pneumonia and almost died. It's been a very slow recovery. Two weeks ago, she finally was awake and lucid. I am stuck three hours away caring for my elderly dad. One of the first things she asked for was her Passport so she could message me. She currently can't get up and plug the phone in to charge herself, however it's not so much a problem because it rarely needs to be plugged in.

She misses her dog a lot. I send her a picture every day on BBM. Even if she's too tired to respond, I can see she's seen it.

The large keyboard is probably the only kind of phone keyboard she'd be able to type on and the screen is nice and big, she can see her doggy pictures really well. I'm so glad a big pkb device like this exists with such an awesome battery. It makes being so far away a little bit more bearable because I know she has a device to communicate with that is reliable and easy for her to type on.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 10:29 AM
    Your in love because the phone stayed charged while turned off?

BlackBerry Passport Sliver Edition
    05-07-16 01:03 PM
    Title is misleading op! Sigh

Posted via Passport,
    05-07-16 01:21 PM
    I got a different reason for loving it. My mom and I each have one. My mom went into the hospital on March 20 with BOOP pneumonia and almost died. It's been a very slow recovery. Two weeks ago, she finally was awake and lucid. I am stuck three hours away caring for my elderly dad. One of the first things she asked for was her Passport so she could message me. She currently can't get up and plug the phone in to charge herself, however it's not so much a problem because it rarely needs to be plugged in.

She misses her dog a lot. I send her a picture every day on BBM. Even if she's too tired to respond, I can see she's seen it.

The large keyboard is probably the only kind of phone keyboard she'd be able to type on and the screen is nice and big, she can see her doggy pictures really well. I'm so glad a big pkb device like this exists with such an awesome battery. It makes being so far away a little bit more bearable because I know she has a device to communicate with that is reliable and easy for her to type on.

Posted via CB10
    Hope your mom gets better soon!!!

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    andy957 likes this.
    05-07-16 10:17 PM
    Your in love because the phone stayed charged while turned off?

BlackBerry Passport Sliver Edition
    Well yeah the title is kind of stupid but I charge my q10 my se z30 p9982 and classic shut them when I switch the only phone that turns back on the way I shut it off is the black pp none of the others phone turn on with full charge most of the time it's about to die or like my se doesn't even turn back on! So that's why I said that I loved the black pp

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 03:32 PM
    Well yeah the title is kind of stupid but I charge my q10 my se z30 p9982 and classic shut them when I switch the only phone that turns back on the way I shut it off is the black pp none of the others phone turn on with full charge most of the time it's about to die or like my se doesn't even turn back on! So that's why I said that I loved the black pp

Posted via CB10
    Punctuation is our friend.
    05-08-16 10:53 PM
    Whatever it's a forum not a grammar class!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-09-16 09:21 AM
    Whatever it's a forum not a grammar class!
    If you only knew how ridiculous that sounds.
    05-09-16 10:09 AM
    Awesome stuff

Love-img_20160509_114036.png

http://is.gd/DH3FoN

By the way, the 'Grammar Girl' podcast is underrated lol.

Back to OP: you were almost right OP, just that it's the AT&T Passport version that rocks :-p lol

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    05-09-16 10:42 AM