Suddenly a lots of apps stopped working on my PP, the mobile banking apps in particular, irrespective BlackBerry native apps or those downloaded through Snap.

Other apps stopped working as well such Reuters, weather apps. Updated the apps, but no progress. Anyone had the same problems?

I'm with O2 UK. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 12:58 PM
    did you update recently? sometimes the runtime needs the apps to be re-installed to work
    01-12-16 01:01 PM
    Suddenly a lots of apps stopped working on my PP, the mobile banking apps in particular, irrespective BlackBerry native apps or those downloaded through Snap.

Other apps stopped working as well such Reuters, weather apps. Updated the apps, but no progress. Anyone had the same problems?

I'm with O2 UK. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    No problems with my banking apps both native and android, and no problems with any of my other apps. Everything good for me on my Passport.
    01-12-16 01:03 PM
    did you update recently? sometimes the runtime needs the apps to be re-installed to work
    I tried delete and reinstall, ended up hanging. Couldn't complete it. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 01:05 PM
    I'm with 02 in the UK too, but never had this issue.

Assume you've already tried restarting your device? If not a backup/restore may do the trick

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE UK / Follow Me at @OMGitsRLR
    01-12-16 03:37 PM
    I tried delete and reinstall, ended up hanging. Couldn't complete it. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    There is a known bug in the latest official update that prevents Android apps from being properly deleted. As a result, when you try to re-install, it won't work because the original app is still on your device (even though it won't appear on your homescreen).

You need to sideload the old Android runtime bar files in order to fix it. Workarounds, I know... but as a BlackBerry user, you should have experienced something of the sort at least a couple of times by now. You'll find the links to the downloads in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1054501

After you sideload the old Android files back onto your device, reboot and let the device sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then try re-installing the apps that you have deleted but got hung up when you tried to reinstall before.

I hope that helps with your problem!
    01-12-16 04:01 PM
    There is a known bug in the latest official update that prevents Android apps from being properly deleted. As a result, when you try to re-install, it won't work because the original app is still on your device (even though it won't appear on your homescreen).

You need to sideload the old Android runtime bar files in order to fix it. Workarounds, I know... but as a BlackBerry user, you should have experienced something of the sort at least a couple of times by now. You'll find the links to the downloads in this thread:

OS 10.3.2.2876 Live Links (incl. autoloaders) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

After you sideload the old Android files back onto your device, reboot and let the device sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then try re-installing the apps that you have deleted but got hung up when you tried to reinstall before.

I hope that helps with your problem!
    Today's OTA hotfix has fixed the android runtime problem--I have just confirmed this.
    01-12-16 04:04 PM
    Today's OTA hotfix has fixed the android runtime problem--I have just confirmed this.
    I'm not sure how it did. Nothing has changed. Same OS. Same Android Runtime. Hmm.
    01-12-16 04:39 PM
    Temple run from the amazon app store now doesn't work...it crashed, then I immediately got an update for the game via amazon...but it still hangs on the loading screen

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE
    01-12-16 04:56 PM