After the recent OS update my mobile hotspot is disabled, says I have to contact my provider and add it to my plan. I pay AT&T plenty as it is, no way I'm paying for hot spot access.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 03:09 PM
    Okay, please let us know if you ever change your mind!!!
    06-05-15 04:37 PM
    After the recent OS update my mobile hotspot is disabled, says I have to contact my provider and add it to my plan. I pay AT&T plenty as it is, no way I'm paying for hot spot access.

Posted via CB10
    If hot spot isn't part of your mobile plan with ATT than you probably have to pay for it in addition to what you are now.

I have Tmobile and I get 5 gigs of hot spot a month as part of my plan.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 04:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you using the AT&T Passport? AT&T would have no way to disable the international Passport's hotspot feature from within the software, since they don't have any control over the software.

They could still block your access at the connection level when you enable it (T-Mobile did this a couple of years ago by looking at webpage headers and they were very effective).
    06-05-15 05:14 PM
    I've run into this issue every once in a while, usually disabling the mobile radio and then enabling it will fix the hiccup.

I know if you have the mobile share plan, you have access to hotspot capabilities.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    06-05-15 09:52 PM