I know I can buy the replacement screen from Walmart.ca for like $44, but most shops I've been to are charging me $100 to $120 to repair the screen. Anyone know of a place that can fix for the lowest price as possible?

Sadly my employer is moving from BB10 to iPhone by the end of the year, so they will not pay for the repair, which leaves me to either upgrade to an iPhone, deal with the cracked screen, or personally pay for the repair.

Thanks.
    08-25-18 07:14 AM
    I know I can buy the replacement screen from Walmart.ca for like $44, but most shops I've been to are charging me $100 to $120 to repair the screen. Anyone know of a place that can fix for the lowest price as possible?

Sadly my employer is moving from BB10 to iPhone by the end of the year, so they will not pay for the repair, which leaves me to either upgrade to an iPhone, deal with the cracked screen, or personally pay for the repair.

Thanks.
    very expensive, in nesia just 55usd

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    08-25-18 07:50 AM
    I purchased a screen from etradesupply and took to Mobile Klinik. It is underground at Commerce Court. They charged $50 to replace.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-18 01:06 AM
    if you're close to Vaughan Mills, theres a good place in the shops around the mall that I've been using for the last 2 years. Fair prices and great work. The one time I did have an issue, they fixed it on the spot, free of charge of course. Can't remember the name but it's in the middle block of plazas.
    09-05-18 09:35 PM