Hello !
    I'm looking to buy a passport mobile and a I have a question.
    Which is the best model for buying because I have seen in this forum that some of passport have problems with signals "call emergency only". They lost signal. Which model of blackberry passport has not this problem?
    Thank You

Posted via CB10
    04-26-18 02:55 AM
    It's not the phone problem

Posted via CB10
    04-26-18 03:24 AM
    It's not the phone problem

Posted via CB10
    I have seen that is a hardware problem

Posted via CB10
    04-26-18 03:48 AM
    I don't think it's more or less likely with certain models of Passports. Maybe someone else has a different belief.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-18 04:10 AM
    Sim free is OK, so try to find new one

Posted via CB10
    04-26-18 04:17 AM
    It's just like the screen lifting issue. You'll never be sure if your Passport has it or not.
    04-26-18 05:45 AM
    Hello !
    I'm looking to buy a passport mobile and a I have a question.
    Which is the best model for buying because I have seen in this forum that some of passport have problems with signals "call emergency only". They lost signal. Which model of blackberry passport has not this problem?
    Thank You

Posted via CB10
    This problem has been reported on CrackBerry on all models. If you don't already own the specific BB10 device now, it's best not to buy since it's usability may be limited in the future.

Only buy the device now, if you can afford to lose the money and you have other devices to use as your primary device. The device is being offered at low prices for this reason.
    04-26-18 05:55 AM
    It's just like the screen lifting issue. You'll never be sure if your Passport has it or not.
    At least with the KEYone you know by doing the MMI test!
    04-26-18 08:48 AM
    None of the passport models have any issues. Have been using silver, black, white. All works perfect. You as an user can decide whether to buy BB10 OS with limited functionality. If you really need emails function with qwerty touch enabled keyboard then welcome to passport gang.
    You can still use what's app with 99% functionality.
    All the best.

RichRaja@Awesome Passport
    04-26-18 04:59 PM
    None of the passport models have any issues. Have been using silver, black, white. All works perfect. You as an user can decide whether to buy BB10 OS with limited functionality. If you really need emails function with qwerty touch enabled keyboard then welcome to passport gang.
    You can still use what's app with 99% functionality.
    All the best.

RichRaja@Awesome Passport
    You can search the forums and see all kinds of reports of this specific problem.
    04-27-18 05:38 PM
    Get the black. The silver looks nice, but I personally had two of them with the "screen lift" issue. In Germany they are really cheap right now (130 € at Mediamarkt). Bought mine to do work email. For that purpose, it's perfect. Beside that, Android Apps that don't require Google services (I use Spotify) are working.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-18 11:19 PM
    I'm Curious,

Does anyone know if MMS will be affected once the limited functionality of BB10 comes into affected after 2019? I mean, I'm very interested and as long as there's Facebook + Messenger + Texting + Calling + Twitter (maybe email) + Reddit + spotify and I'll be happy.

I mean other than those above apps. I don't see myself wanting more because right now I use a smartwatch as my daily driver and don't see how this phone isn't similar.
    04-28-18 09:35 AM
    I'm Curious,

Does anyone know if MMS will be affected once the limited functionality of BB10 comes into affected after 2019? I mean, I'm very interested and as long as there's Facebook + Messenger + Texting + Calling + Twitter (maybe email) + Reddit + spotify and I'll be happy.

I mean other than those above apps. I don't see myself wanting more because right now I use a smartwatch as my daily driver and don't see how this phone isn't similar.
    As stated many time above, NOBODY really knows what's going to happen.

Obviously, things won't be improved. Core BB10 application (email, texting, phone) functionality is unknown. ART is stuck at 4.3 forever.
    04-28-18 09:39 AM
    As stated many time above, NOBODY really knows what's going to happen.

Obviously, things won't be improved. Core BB10 application (email, texting, phone) functionality is unknown. ART is stuck at 4.3 forever.
    although you're right, it's a wait and see situation for sure.
    04-28-18 11:06 AM
    By then, BBMo will have put out enough quality DroidBerry's that there will be so few BB10 users for any of this to matter, since most will have jumped to K2, K3 etc..
    04-28-18 04:38 PM