Haven't had much time to play with it so far.
    But what little bit I have its very nice and I think if they actually had them in stores for people to see they would sell a lot more.

Posted via CB10
    Actually it doesn't help unless a knowledgeable person is there to guide the customer with the swipe actions. I watched a Passport display here in a Canadian store, people were lost on the phone, couldn't get it to do things, just walked away. Sad. Those that really seemed interested I showed a thing or two, but most didn't give it any effort. The one person that played with it more already had a BB10 device.
    07-23-15 09:36 AM
    If I were to leave Verizon, it would be to AT&T and a Passport. Congrats!
    07-23-15 09:46 AM
    My local AT&T joint has had a Passport on display from Day 1 of availability. As a Verizon user my only shot with Passport is to play with the AT&T demo unit.
    07-23-15 10:46 AM
    Beautiful phone!! I have one in black and will be getting a red one soon!!

Posted via Passport - 10.3.2.2339
    07-23-15 10:51 AM
    If they had a blue one like this I would strongly consider buying another passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 11:01 AM
    I was most shocked when I took my passport into Att to get the sin card changed over and no one knew anything at all about blackberry. They weren't even sure what kind of sim card it took.

One person had the nerve to tell me that sim card contacts couldn't be transferd over.

Just sad. I've always felt that cell phone companies are to blame for slowly killing blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    When I got my AT&T passport, I could only watch the salesperson fumble ineffectively with the phone for about a minute. I took over and showed him how to take the back access cover off and then how to do the setup. I taught him more in five minutes than he learned from AT&T. His comment? "I never knew it was that simple to operate!"
    07-23-15 11:11 AM
    My wife just sent me a text saying she got the passport activated.
    I ask did they give you any guff at the at&t store because it's a blackberry and she said the guy that waited on her said he had the classic and liked it but went back to a samsung because he didn't like the clicky sound the keyboard made.
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 11:20 AM
    Apart from academic discussion, possibilities and shadow boxing, one thing is sure about Passport; the moment you see it in real, hold it in your hand for 5 mins and actually operate for even less than 5 min, there is no middle ground with Passport. People either say 'aye' or 'nay' and hop over to the camp. Personally I haven't seen many people voting nay after seeing Passport in real. Get yourself one the moment you see a nice bargain offer coming your way.
    07-23-15 12:51 PM
    And I bet you never go back! LMAO!

I considered one but at some point I read about paint chipping off it, decided to go black (no pun intended).

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 12:57 PM
    Actually it doesn't help unless a knowledgeable person is there to guide the customer with the swipe actions. I watched a Passport display here in a Canadian store, people were lost on the phone, couldn't get it to do things, just walked away. Sad. Those that really seemed interested I showed a thing or two, but most didn't give it any effort. The one person that played with it more already had a BB10 device.
    When the iPhone was first released, Apple aired a series of commercials just showing one or two gestures and features (emphasis on just one or two). When customers went to the stores, they fully knew what to expect and how to operate the iPhone. It was "intuitive". BlackBerry needs something like that.
    playboldbook likes this.
    07-23-15 01:08 PM
    Dam this thing looks awesome!!
    Way better in person than in pictures.
    This one is for my wife.
    Looks like I will be ordering one for myself tomorrow
    Attachment 363704
    Nice! I hope you were justly "rewarded" for such a sweet gesture
    07-23-15 02:07 PM
    Nice !!!

Be carefull !! Her sex appeal is gonna double

White Passport via CB10
    07-23-15 02:46 PM
    When the iPhone was first released, Apple aired a series of commercials just showing one or two gestures and features (emphasis on just one or two). When customers went to the stores, they fully knew what to expect and how to operate the iPhone. It was "intuitive". BlackBerry needs something like that.
    This has always been Apple's genius, and it goes back at least to the very first Mac. Apple (i.e., Jobs) anticipated that most users would have no idea how to use a mouse (a critical tool for MacOS), and so when you first turned on a new Mac, it took you though an extensive tutorial on the use of the mouse, including things like "what to do if you've reached the edge of the mouse pad but you still need to move the pointer further?" (pick up the mouse, move it to the center of the mouse pad, and continue to move the pointer). This (probably not simple) effort up-front surely reduced tons of support calls, prevented lots of product returns, and made a whole lot of users happy - but most companies would not bother to invest that kind of up-front expense, assuming they could push the responsibility for such training onto the retailer, etc. or find a solution after the product shipped. That's one of the reasons Apple is so highly esteemed.
    07-23-15 02:59 PM
    Ya but every new blackberry has a tutorial on there phones that shows you how to use them also.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-15 03:05 PM
    So jealous!!!
    07-23-15 04:50 PM
    I hope not on the red . What I don't understand is why at&t doesn't have these on display. They have the classic

Posted via CB10

Don't worry. The paint doesn't chip off. I've had one for a while and they're built like bricks.

The red Passport reminds me of a Ferrari.
    07-23-15 05:18 PM
    The red is just so incredible. My wife has a Black one and I have a red one. No comparison
    07-23-15 05:20 PM
    Ya but every new blackberry has a tutorial on there phones that shows you how to use them also.
    True, and there needs to be some kind of tutorial at the stores too... ideally, some commercials so that it's "intuitive".
    07-23-15 08:11 PM
    If you plan on carrying it in your front pocket, get a hard case.
    07-24-15 02:27 PM
    Well after a few days of using her new passport she said that she loves it. That's the first phone she has truly liked.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 12:24 PM
    Lol read your comment and felt like it was me writing it. Bought red passport last month with hard shell blackberry case...high five!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 06:05 PM
    Red Passport & Q5 , Passport mine, Q5 for the girlfriend !
    Look what just showed up!!-img_20150709_154657_edit_edit.jpg
    Look what just showed up!!-img_20150709_154756_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    bullnuke7532 and cbvinh like this.
    07-26-15 08:11 PM
    Both beautiful phones!

Posted with my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    07-26-15 08:13 PM
    They are not really interested.
    They want to offer what really sells and that phone sells in numbers, that gets them hooked up to AT&T.
    Nice red phone.

Yes I realize at&t doesn't offer any color but black. My point was why don't they have these meaning the "passport" in the store so people can check them out in person.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 09:26 PM
    Flipped thru this weeks (hard copy) flyer from a u.s.-based electronics+ store All sam', l', no' phones but no apparent Blackberry offering! yeeeech.

Luv the Red !
    08-01-15 01:06 PM
51 123