Just as the title says. Notifications stopped showing up. Checked and toggled the settings with no help. Restarted, both with the power button and the two volume buttons. Nothing.

Anybody have a clue of how I can get it back? Didn't install or change anything the last few days.

Thanks
    02-09-15 08:39 AM
    In search option, enter lock screen than go there and turn notifications on. You might have accidently Switched it off...
    Lockscreen notifications stopped showing up-img_20150209_202940.png

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-09-15 08:59 AM
    That is def on but still no notifications
    Lockscreen notifications stopped showing up-img_20150209_101541.png
    02-09-15 09:16 AM
    Bump
    02-09-15 10:49 PM
    That is def on but still no notifications
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150209_101541.png 
Views:	379 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	332668
    you need to turn "on screen notifications'' for this if you want it to turn on screen when notifications come which is currently off in your settings.. and this turn screen on settings doesnot work when phone is in vertical position it works when phone in horizontal position..
    02-10-15 01:19 AM
    you need to turn "on screen notifications'' for this if you want it to turn on screen when notifications come which is currently off in your settings.. and this turn screen on settings doesnot work when phone is in vertical position it works when phone in horizontal position..
    That would only turn the screen on when the notifications come through. The count would still not show up.

Further to this issue when I peek by swiping up and holding my finger on the screen I can see the notifications icons, but don't see them on the lock screen.

See bellow:
    Lockscreen notifications stopped showing up-img_20150210_103518.png
    02-10-15 09:41 AM
    02-10-15 09:42 AM
    Ok figured it out it seems. Blackberry protect was the culprit. Displayed message, locked, unlocked and all started working again.

For the future, don't play around with blackberry protect, it will screw around with your device.
    DawginFL likes this.
    02-10-15 10:43 AM
    The same happened to me last week as well, the lockscreen notifications just stopped showing up. I called Blackberry's 800 support number and the CSR suggested a factory reset, which I DO NOT want to do. How did you get it to start showing notifications again? I also have BB Protect, but not sure what I did with Protect to cause the problem. Thanks.
    02-12-15 07:43 AM
    The same happened to me last week as well, the lockscreen notifications just stopped showing up. I called Blackberry's 800 support number and the CSR suggested a factory reset, which I DO NOT want to do. How did you get it to start showing notifications again? I also have BB Protect, but not sure what I did with Protect to cause the problem. Thanks.
    Did you use BlackBerry protect to find your phone, or send a message to it?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 07:47 AM
    Yes, I did try Protect to see if it could locate my phone and I sent a message to it, to be sure it worked. By doing that, it must have stopped the lockscreen notifications? How do I get them back? Thank you for your help.
    02-12-15 08:06 AM
    Please login to blackberry protect via your desktop browser and send a message to your passport. I think your lock screen notification will turn back.

Posted via CB10
    DawginFL likes this.
    02-12-15 08:14 AM
    Update: I just did what quorky described: went to BB Protect, signed in, locked the screen with a password, unlocked it and now it's working again. This is helpful! Too bad BB support didn't know to suggest this. Thanks everyone.
    tp2386 likes this.
    02-12-15 08:18 AM
    Update: I just did what quorky described: went to BB Protect, signed in, locked the screen with a password, unlocked it and now it's working again. This is helpful! Too bad BB support didn't know to suggest this. Thanks everyone.
    Sorry didn't see this sooner. Sooo annoying. I deleted a bunch of apps thinking it's an issue and now have to redownload em and set em up again

Glad it worked for you.
    02-12-15 09:06 AM
    Thanks for this! I also tinkered with BlackBerry Protect just to test it out and I had the same issue with lock screen notifications.

I figured it had something to do with BB protect but I couldn't figure out what it was.

Anyways, thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 09:17 PM