Hello! I have a very strange trouble with my mobile hotspot connection. When I connect to the wifi network, it would work for a minute or less and then it wouldn't load anything, after sometime the wifi connection limited would appear in the hub, and I'd have to turn off the wifi and on again and then it would work again for a minute again. It only happens with my Passport, in that network, every other combination works fine: my hotspot with my other devices, my Passport with other networks. The problem is that the combination that doesn't work is the one I need the most.
    Is there something that I should set up in wifi settings? I've already tried to delete the network and add it again, restarted everything, hell, I've even run an autoloader and trouble persists. I'd appreciate your help
    05-03-17 11:13 AM
    Anything?
    05-10-17 09:02 AM
    The other day I tried it with another bb10 device and the same thing happend to it. It showed connection limited. Neither my Priv, any android phone or windows pc have this problem. Any settings I can tweak?

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    11-10-17 05:58 AM
    If you have already reloaded your phone there is little more that you can do.

I would suggest autoloading the updated version of the OS if you can. Other than that, you can get different access point.

I have seen it where a bb10 device absolutely will not ever work with a specific mobile hotspot. There was no discernible explanation for this other than perhaps god hates me, but after somewhere around the 10.3.3 update I have not seen the issue occur.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 04:21 PM
    Happen often to me. BB is very picky about which WiFi to connect. I always assume bb is too secure. But in reality probably the phone simply stupid.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 11:26 AM
    If you have already reloaded your phone there is little more that you can do.

I would suggest autoloading the updated version of the OS if you can. Other than that, you can get different access point.

I have seen it where a bb10 device absolutely will not ever work with a specific mobile hotspot. There was no discernible explanation for this other than perhaps god hates me, but after somewhere around the 10.3.3 update I have not seen the issue occur.

Posted via CB10
    I've already reloaded via autoloader, changed the Hotspot's name and even tried it with both a Passport running 10.3.3 and a Z30 on 10.3.2. Both start working fine but after a couple minutes it shows 'WiFi connection limited' Windows, Android nor Playbook have this issue

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    11-13-17 02:38 PM
    Happen often to me. BB is very picky about which WiFi to connect. I always assume bb is too secure. But in reality probably the phone simply stupid.

Posted via CB10
    Funny thing is that it actually connects and works for a few minutes. I don't know what settings could I tweak to make it work permanently.

Thanks for your replies to both of you

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    11-13-17 02:40 PM
    Funny thing is that it actually connects and works for a few minutes. I don't know what settings could I tweak to make it work permanently.

Thanks for your replies to both of you

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    I'm afraid that belief in earthly things like settings is simply of no more use to us here. The Juju is not happy with you.

Feed one kilo of beetroot harvested at full moon to a mountain goat on a Sunday, collect it's urine in a brown glass bottle which has sat uncapped for at least 20 years. Bury the bottle under a crossroads during the Winter Solstice, and chant the incantation "shaqo aad u xun oo aad cunto" fifteen times. If the gods are pleased with you, your access point will then work.

Or get a different hotspot.
    11-14-17 01:12 PM