I'd rock that Passport with pride! I only wish Verizon offered it. So I rock my Classic on a daily basis with my head held high!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 12:42 AM
    Been on the fence about passport since the launch because of the size. Kept z30 for long then bought leap. Finally bite th bullet and got myself a PP SE last week.

So far liking it. But yesterday, a colleague of mine looked at the phone and laughed at the size. What the heck is that?? How do u even hold and talk etc. Felt embarrassed as I always had the reservation about the size of passport.

Does anyone experience similar reaction to their phone??
    Hi dude sorry to hear your situation but I never heard something like this till today anyone who's seen the SE in my hand has loved it beyond doubt. Secondly it's one of the most sought out gadgets of the year 2015. Enjoy ppl like ur friends are there to each his own enjoy it dude. It's like wine the more u keep it u will love it like I am doing with my SE.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 12:48 AM
    I'd rock that Passport with pride! I only wish Verizon offered it. So I rock my Classic on a daily basis with my head held high!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, can't go wrong with either phone. Passport is really good for its screen size and sheer power. The Classic is still very good at communications and being that "no-nonsense" smartphone. Nowadays, who cares what other people use. Remember the days when Apple used to be considered the outsider brand, ie. the brand that people used to feel different from the rest? I see BlackBerry like that nowadays.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 07:27 AM
    I had a great experience last night during the 2nd intermission at a hockey game. From behind me, I hear an excited, "Excuse me, but is that a BlackBerry?" Not exactly what I was expecting going into the 3rd of a tie game, but figuring she kinda HAD to be talking to me I turned around. "Is that a BlackBerry phone?" "Yes, it is -- it's a BlackBerry Passport SE." "I know it's weird -- but I just LOVE BlackBerry phones! I couldn't find one in my carrier's store, so I'm kinda stuck with this Samsung." She then asked me who was my provider. I explained I get my phones unlocked from ShopBlackBerry.com; by this time, her husband had showed up and was chiming in. Not quite the BlackBerry fan his wife is, but very encouraging of her. No eyeball rolling or "Here we go again..." I felt badly about not showing her some of the features of BlackBerry 10, but by this time, the teams were about ready to hit the ice again.

Moral of the story: Not everyone revels in schadenfreude over the (relative) lack of popular enthusiasm for BlackBerry phones or feels the need to turn one's choice of hardware into some kind of lopsided personal insult. You might add that bit of knowledge to the fridge sticker that says, "Why do you care what other people think?"
    Stephen Green likes this.
    12-12-15 12:47 PM
    I've had more wows and positive compliments on my Passport SE than any other phone I've had. Just waiting in line somewhere usually generates a discussion about how impressed others are about it. All coming from iOS and android users. I am in starbucks right now typing on the SE and surfing on the Priv, sitting and waiting for my drink. Someone about 5 feet away asked me if my Priv was a phone or a reader, I said both. He was also amazed @ the SE. He then said '..BlackBerry huh..' with a positive nod. All good feedback.
    David Tyler likes this.
    12-12-15 07:01 PM
    The Passport is an eyecatcher of course. Everywhere I am, when I put my Passport on the table, people instantly take notice of it and start asking questions. Many want to hold it or see the interface. I'm always happy to show the device around so I don't find it too annoying but I can totally understand why people are asking.

The device just stands out in every way, with its size, its keyboard, its square form factor. Even large phablet phones tend to become more of a standard nowadays but the Passport is still something special.

Basically lots of people like what they see when they pick up my Passport but few would ever buy it.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 04:14 AM
    My usual response to that reaction is : What is that stupidly long stuff in your hand? or: How does it feel to type on a piece of glass?

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    12-13-15 09:05 AM
    My usual response to that reaction is : What is that stupidly long stuff in your hand? or: How does it feel to type on a piece of glass?

Posted via CB10
    I guess to each his or her own, but it's nice finally having that device that actually stands out from the rest of the crowd. Remember the days when that was what Apple products were all about?

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 09:54 AM
    Been on the fence about passport since the launch because of the size. Kept z30 for long then bought leap. Finally bite th bullet and got myself a PP SE last week.

So far liking it. But yesterday, a colleague of mine looked at the phone and laughed at the size. What the heck is that?? How do u even hold and talk etc. Felt embarrassed as I always had the reservation about the size of passport.

All the time. I get pissed sometimes depending on their attitude. If they are all holier than thou, I usually say something like I know how to think for myself and get what works best and little closed minds just can't grasp that there's something better and more productive than their marketing brainwashed junk that is the same as everyone else's. I hate sheep that follow due to a huge marketing force.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    domokeats09 likes this.
    12-13-15 10:48 AM
    All the time. I get pissed sometimes depending on their attitude. If they are all holier than thou, I usually say something like I know how to think for myself and get what works best and little closed minds just can't grasp that there's something better and more productive than their marketing brainwashed junk that is the same as everyone else's. I hate sheep that follow due to a huge marketing force.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    It's amazing how many people that have never seen bb10 let alone a Passport will take time out of their to let me know about how I should switch to (insert other ecosystem/phone) in the whole I-know-more-about-what-you-want-than-you-do attitude. I just laugh at them, I'm not interested in any of the things other phones do, admittedly, muuuuuuuch better than a BlackBerry. I am interested in a pkb, a big ol screen for reading, and an operating system that takes 5 inputs on android/ios and turns it into one instead.

Can't believe the amount of people that think because them and their friends use one kind of phone means that anyone who doesn't is a leper lol. Sheep mentality is so real.

 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 
    texn884 likes this.
    12-13-15 06:30 PM
    The iphone 6+ is much bigger... and doesn't fit in anyone's pockets either.
    Says who? It perfectly fits in mine.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 01:00 PM
    I admit the fact that I have the widest and biggest ugliest square-ish phone but if only he's smarter than me. So don't be. Be proud!

Pasaporte Pilipinas� | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    12-18-15 01:12 PM
    I have a z30 and am thinking about the passport. Who else has gone from the z30 to passport, pros and cons? Thanks

BlackBerry fan since the BlackBerry 8700. Sent from the amazing BlackBerry Z30
    12-18-15 06:46 PM
    Embarrassed? That is the ONLY phone I will get. Look forward to it's upgraded version whenever that may be.
    The story of how it's design was insured by the size and shape of ann actual Passport shots everyone off.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 07:07 PM

I've had it a few times. I remind them that some of us are just better endowed with sizable technology, that I love it, I don't give a f... what they think and no they can't touch my phone .

But I suppose I don't embarrass either, and I sincerely enjoy mocking them afterwards every time I see them.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    12-18-15 07:21 PM

I used to get the same thing with other kids back in Gr5 swimming classes about something else. Same with the first girls in Gr9 I dated when got naked and never went anywhere. I was made fun of caused ei looked different everywhere, even asked how do you pee with that thing.

All grown up before and after the cellphone age size doesn't bother me anymore even my body size although I still workout to be physically huge.

My point?? Why the hell are you worried about your cellphone size in this day and age of 5-6" longitudinal cellphone screen sizes being the norm??!!

savvy?!

вιaсĸвεггч� Z10 via CB10 (Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2639) on BES12
    texn884 likes this.
    12-19-15 02:20 AM

Haters will hate. This phone does a lot of the stuff the others can't. One of the best phones i've owned. Biggest selling point is the battery life for me
    12-19-15 04:11 AM
    Haters will hate. This phone does a lot of the stuff the others can't. One of the best phones i've owned. Biggest selling point is the battery life for me
    They are not haters. Just kids.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 12:14 AM
    I have a z30 and am thinking about the passport. Who else has gone from the z30 to passport, pros and cons? Thanks

I went from a Verizon Z30 and loved it but the keyboard kept drawing me back and I went into the ATT store to mess with the Passport and it felt good in the hands. It is a two hander for sure but thats cool with me and it is a beast of a phone. I got a ATT PP and have had it for 3-4 months now and just got a almost perfect SE PP yesterday from a fellow CB member. It is a beautiful phone and my ATT PP is a beauty also.

Not sure if I will keep the ATT PP so if anyone wants to hit me up let me know. I has a few battle scars from being dropped on the bottom left edge and top right edge on the metal.

So I would say its a 8 out of 10 condition hit me up if you want to inquire my pin is 2C23BEC3.
    12-23-15 01:03 PM

I moved from a Z30 to the Passport.
    I love my Passport, but there are those days I miss my Z30... I still play with the Z a couple nights a week.

The things I miss on the Z:
    - watching videos in wide version. The Passport is the same small format when it comes to video.
    - The deep blacks and vivid colours on the Z30; Super AMOLED vs the IPS LED display of the Passport.
    - I used SportRate tracker: it works better on the Z30 for the maps
    - I miss the flicking up on the words. There are more word options with the Z30 vs the Passport
    - Sometimes I miss the 5' screen and slab phone. It's easier to carry on my bike in the holster. I cannot carry my Passport the same way.

What I love about the Passport :
    - the physical keyboard... at first it took a while to get used the the wider keys and where the space bar is located. But you get used it very quickly. I have bigger hands so typing is easier on the Passport for me.
    - the size... LIVING WIDE! Even just perusing around web pages is better.
    - the 3GB of Memory makes this Passport fly thru anything, never slowing down!
    - the battery life... the Z30 has an amazing battery, but the Passport is superior.
    - you get more attention when you pull out the Passport, over the typical slab phone.

Posted from my Passport... You've been BlackBerried!
    grandam30 and domokeats09 like this.
    12-23-15 11:02 PM
95 ... 234