I'm too smooth to be embarrassed.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 04:44 PM
    Some of it is my own fault. I was very vocal about the Samsung note and iphone 6 plus for their size. Now that I've a passport, my friends are coming back at me. But I don't care anymore as I'm beginning to like the phone.
    So what you're saying is, karma happened.
    gfondeur likes this.
    12-09-15 04:59 PM
    Not that comments bothers me even a bit but I just respond with a uhm, yeah and completely ignore the negative airs around fanboys. Sometime I see they are genuinely surprised and want to discuss the size in a critical manner. Only at that point I indulge them and at the worst we end up with 'odd but practical'.
    Nothing bad about size itself.
    12-09-15 05:17 PM
    i dont really care what others think about what phone anyone is using but to be honest the note phones are humongous those look really big
    12-09-15 08:15 PM
    I'd be more embarrassed if someone saw me using a PRIV!

SE Rocks!

via Passport SE 
    12-09-15 11:05 PM
    As kids, we always make fun of girls, that we liked. So...

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 12:01 AM
    As kids, we always make fun of girls, that we liked. So...

Posted via CB10
    Very true. Especially the girls we liked that weren't necessarily the 'cute' girls that everyone was supposed to like... decent analogy

 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 
    anon(55900) likes this.
    12-10-15 01:50 AM
    Been on the fence about passport since the launch because of the size. Kept z30 for long then bought leap. Finally bite th bullet and got myself a PP SE last week.

So far liking it. But yesterday, a colleague of mine looked at the phone and laughed at the size. What the heck is that?? How do u even hold and talk etc. Felt embarrassed as I always had the reservation about the size of passport.

Does anyone experience similar reaction to their phone??
    It's not the phone who deserve a laugh, it's your colleague actually!

Posted via Passport
    anon(55900) and gfondeur like this.
    12-10-15 02:19 AM
    I too ummed and aaahd about moving form the Z30 to the Passport but i'm glad i did.

I'd never had a PKB before either and I have to say i use the passport much more than i used the Z30, by which i mean i seem to get more done on the phone.
    anon(55900) likes this.
    12-10-15 06:44 AM
    My colleagues are green with envy - the BB has a beautiful design and a huge screen.
    12-10-15 07:09 AM
    It is a bit wide for using it as a phone. But for me this is an important communication tool. Phone calls for me are more frequently through my hands free car system so my use of the device for phone calls is quite rare, compared to how often I use it for emails, text, the web etc. And for all of those tasks it is the best device. By far. Your sheep friend probably owns an expensive toy called an iPhone. Where multiple colors is considered innovative.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    12-10-15 07:47 AM
    Been on the fence about passport since the launch because of the size. Kept z30 for long then bought leap. Finally bite th bullet and got myself a PP SE last week.

So far liking it. But yesterday, a colleague of mine looked at the phone and laughed at the size. What the heck is that?? How do u even hold and talk etc. Felt embarrassed as I always had the reservation about the size of passport.

First off, really, u felt embarrassed? To answer ur question, I've had nothing but compliments about the Passport form, not one negative! But either way, I'm not affected about what others opinions are, because opinions are as common as A-Holes. I have a heavy leather Ringke case on mine and even with the cover can comfortably take phone calls.
    12-10-15 09:10 AM
    Enjoy your phone. Obviously you have it for a reason. I'm not crazy about it. But, if I were and bought one, I could give a **** what someone else thinks.
    12-10-15 10:12 AM
    My friends call it "Large Tile". Now I call it the same...

But they like it a lot even if they wouldn't buy it... I know it's not a phone for everybody: we are BlackBerry elite! :-P

Anyway I don't care what they think about it: my Passport rocks!
    12-10-15 11:55 AM
    The iphone 6+ is much bigger... and doesn't fit in anyone's pockets either.
    Don't know what kind of pants your wearing but it fits in mine just fine.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 11:56 AM
    What are you a teenager. Why would you care. I mean really put on your big boy or big girl pants and keep it moving

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 08:06 PM
    Just relax and don't sweat it, OP. As for reactions...a week ago before class started for the day, I whipped out my phone and half the class was...surprised, to say the least, about the Passport's size. I let a few of them hold it, even. It wasn't a negative reaction, really, and more of a neutral reaction. Kinda weird, though, since the semester's almost over and they never noticed, somehow. I just smiled and laughed at their reactions.

Though one asked me if it had a touchscreen when I told him it was a BlackBerry. I had to show him to prove that it wasn't one of the old-school Bolds, of course.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 09:47 PM
    It is more embarrassing to put your phone into something just to make it battery last longer...

Posted via CB10
    Sonbejube likes this.
    12-10-15 11:55 PM
    My work mate has a q10 and he was making fun of my passport SE. Didn't bother me at all and just said 'whoever told you bigger is not better,lied'

Posted from BlackBerry Passport SE
    12-11-15 01:16 AM

Just ask how they can stand using such a puny phone.
    12-11-15 12:17 PM
    Everytime I put my passport on the table at a restaurant, it receives looks and comments. The most common comment is, "What kind of phone is that?" followed by "I have never seen a phone like that!". You are part of an elite community! We use BlackBerry! The masses will never understand. Anyone can be in the herd, only the proud few stand and embrace our individuality!

8830<9650<9810<Playbook64<Q10<Passport
    12-11-15 12:27 PM

If you are embarrassed or feel bad about what people say or think of you due to the type or size of a phone, then the phone is the least of your problems. Be yourself and not try to please others.
    12-11-15 12:36 PM
    I don't care what others think about my phone and i don't wait a chance to explain some random people how my passport is awesome, why it have square screen, is Viber working, bla bla

Phone is workhorse, not fashion detail and stupid selfie/instagram/wasting time thing.

Yeah
    12-11-15 12:42 PM
    16 reasons why you should love the Passport :
    http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile...berry-passport

16 great reviews on the passport :
    http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/Bla...ews-deck-final

I love mine and love the look and uniqueness

on the road with my BlackBerry
    12-11-15 01:28 PM
    I don't care what others think about my phone and i don't wait a chance to explain some random people how my passport is awesome, why it have square screen, is Viber working, bla bla

Phone is workhorse, not fashion detail and stupid selfie/instagram/wasting time thing.

Yeah
    Absolutely. Passport is for getting things done.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 12:26 AM
95 1234