Pictures for thought when someone calls your Passport wide......
    a man after my own heart...
    12-09-15 07:31 AM
    Been on the fence about passport since the launch because of the size. Kept z30 for long then bought leap. Finally bite th bullet and got myself a PP SE last week.

So far liking it. But yesterday, a colleague of mine looked at the phone and laughed at the size. What the heck is that?? How do u even hold and talk etc. Felt embarrassed as I always had the reservation about the size of passport.

Does anyone experience similar reaction to their phone??
    Statement: "Wow, that's huge"
    Response: "That's what all the girls say"

Note: if someone (unless they are a close friend, etc) laughs at me or my possessions they are going to receive at least a swift verbal kick up the backside...

Note2: have only ever had positive reactions to my Passport from strangers (my girlfriend takes the ****, but she always tries to tease me about anything & everything....)
    12-09-15 07:34 AM
    Don't feel embarrassed by the phone at all! If anything, you ought to be proud using it. Whenever I'm at work or at a meeting, I will put my Passport on the desk in plain view for others to see. Most people are very used to using candybar format phones, but the Passport is unique in its form factor, and its function. It is far easier for me to type out documents and review PDFs on the Passport than any other conventional phone I've ever used before. If the Passport works for you, be proud of it!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 07:43 AM
    Been on the fence about passport since the launch because of the size. Kept z30 for long then bought leap. Finally bite th bullet and got myself a PP SE last week.

So far liking it. But yesterday, a colleague of mine looked at the phone and laughed at the size. What the heck is that?? How do u even hold and talk etc. Felt embarrassed as I always had the reservation about the size of passport.

I always say: you are jealous because mine is big!

CB10 on PP SE in UK on 3
    12-09-15 07:59 AM

And, how old are you??? SMH!!

BlackBerry Passport Sliver Edition
    gfondeur likes this.
    12-09-15 08:11 AM
    My PP draws tons of attention and questions....most are very positive!
    12-09-15 08:14 AM
    "That's a really big cell phone."

"I'm a really big boy!!!"

Richard
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-09-15 08:21 AM
    If it bothers you so much, paint over the BlackBerry name on the front, put it in a case a stencil an Apple logo on the back, and tell everyone you got the prototype for an iPhone 7S from a contact who works as an engineer for Foxxcon. All criticism will instantly dissolve away because it isn't really about the size of the phone.

Watch as your friends stand dumbstruck at how the genius engineers at Apple "invented" a physical keyboard for a phone.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 posted via CB10
    12-09-15 08:29 AM
    In my particular usage, I almost NEVER hold the phone to my ear opting for speakerphone which is quite clear even at faint volume. That said, I wish BlackBerry had a toggle to make speakerphone default to answer. Alas, I don't think they listen, nor is there anyone left up there working on bb10...

Posted via CB10
    It can be done and I can do that.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 08:44 AM
    My favorite is when my friends tell me I single-handedly keep blackberry in business.
    12-09-15 09:07 AM

LOL quite the opposite!
    I take pride in owning the most unconventional phone out there
    And sexy, but that comes with my signature

Posted via the sexy black Panther
    12-09-15 10:33 AM
    Call me crazy, but I actually don't care what other people think about the size of my phone...

Posted via CB10
    BigAl_BB9900 and gfondeur like this.
    12-09-15 10:49 AM
    Embarrassed??
    Passport is by far the nicest looking phone on the market and most productive, nothing to be embarrassed about.

I tell people who look at my Passport..."This is a phone yours is a toy"

Blackberry Passport
    BigAl_BB9900 and gfondeur like this.
    12-09-15 11:41 AM
    I do the same!!
    Screw them
    12-09-15 11:52 AM
    People often say to me wow that's a big phone. Then I turn it on and show them a web page or a map. No one has made fun of it. It is probably the nicest looking phone on the market....and I was bashing the thing when the prototypes were leaked.

Posted via CB10
    I did too; But I always said that I would get it because it was different.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 12:14 PM
    "It's the perfect cure to make you look less stupid when typing with your forefinger".

Little embarrassed!!-iphone6.jpg
    (contest : who's gonna figure whose finger this is ? )
    12-09-15 12:27 PM
    I have absolutely no concern at all about the opinion others have of my phone. I don't respond if they DO have an opinion, or "It's just a phone."
    I keep it in a pocket.
    When I need it, I use it.
    99% of the people I associate with got over this issue ten minutes after they got their phone in their hand.

Happy Holidays.
    12-09-15 01:00 PM
    People look at the size and could be perplexed, but then open a Word, PowerPoint or Excel document .... you leave them quite impressed
    12-09-15 01:00 PM
    Some of my friends also told me something which I didn't liked. But I bought it with my choice and I never ever listen to them. I always feel proud to be an owner of BlackBerry Passport. Even its size is different from others....and that gives a whole new look to it....!
    So enjoy your Passport! Don't care for those who laugh at you

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 01:37 PM
    You like it, and really, that's all that matters. However, for people who think the Passport is large or unwieldy, I have to ask "compared to what?" A Sammy Note? An iPhone 6 Plus?
    HA! I get that all the time. I usually just ask them to take out their phone and set it down next to my Passport. Then the comment becomes "it's just weird", "it's square". Just because it doesn't look like every other phone does not mean it is bad.

If the device works work your needs, enjoy it. For me it's the best overall communication device. It can be a little unwieldy using as a phone, but I am OK with that. The speakers are so good , I often just use it on speaker.

Passport. It's not as big as you think it is.
    David Tyler likes this.
    12-09-15 01:52 PM
    Haters gonna hate, Potatoes gonna potate. Keep in mind its big, its a squared sized phone clearly means its UNIQUE. Last year after the device's launch, the Blackberry Passport was declared 'SEXY' on TechnoBuffalo's Reader's choice poll.
    Even got a 4.5/5 star rating from Richard Goodwin up at Knowyourmobile.com
    12-09-15 02:23 PM
    The iphone 6+ is much bigger... and doesn't fit in anyone's pockets either.
    12-09-15 02:35 PM
    I wouldn't feel embarrassed. Buy what works for you, not them.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 03:09 PM
    People at my work call it the beer coaster or bring out your ipad phone. But they all agree it is the best device for work and getting things done. Plus everyone loves the HUB and how I can peek and flow into it.
    12-09-15 03:36 PM
    Some of it is my own fault. I was very vocal about the Samsung note and iphone 6 plus for their size. Now that I've a passport, my friends are coming back at me. But I don't care anymore as I'm beginning to like the phone.
    12-09-15 03:50 PM
95 1234