Is anyone having problems with their Contacts coming up. Sometimes it works fine and other times it just shows that it is loading and never loads. I have to restart the phone and they come up normally again. I have my contacts from my Google account. I am not sure if that is contributing to the problem. Can anyone help?
    I have all my Google contacts set up on my passport as well. Sometimes it does take a few seconds for the contacts to load, but I figured that was normal because I do not store any of my contacts locally on the device. My passport has never not loaded the contacts to the pint where I had to restart the device however.

Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is!
    11-22-14 03:07 PM
    This is in reply to Cellphonejunkey's post (apparently I don't know how to properly do this fora stuff):
    -------------
    Stereo headphones with up, down volume function does not work with this version of os. Ive tried urbeats, ajays 5, and nocs500 and the volume keys on the mic piece do not work.
    -------------
    Just got mine yesterday so finally getting to this thread. I hadn't tried this until I read your post. Same thing here with my Shure in-ears. Don't know which model but they have an in-line mic and volume buttons. Disappointing. That's gotta be fixed in an update, methinks.
    11-22-14 04:59 PM
    I haven't had any problems. I feel so left out

Sent from my Passport
    andy957 likes this.
    11-22-14 06:18 PM
    I am not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone know if BB is working on a solution to the way apps are displayed on the passport?

All of my android apps ( insta, tinder, snapchat, etc.) max out width wise and cut out on the top/bottom. To me, it seems like a simple solution would be to allow for a pillarbox/letterbox type scenario, re:force the resolution to be displayed in the app-native ratio and have black bars on the sides.
    BACK-2-BLACK likes this.
    11-24-14 10:07 AM
    I am not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone know if BB is working on a solution to the way apps are displayed on the passport?

All of my android apps ( insta, tinder, snapchat, etc.) max out width wise and cut out on the top/bottom. To me, it seems like a simple solution would be to allow for a pillarbox/letterbox type scenario, re:force the resolution to be displayed in the app-native ratio and have black bars on the sides.
    You should be able to change aspect ratio by swiping from top down. In 10.3 this is a basic zoom out feature, whilst in 10.3.1 you will be able to choose normal, 'zoomed out' and 'letterbox'.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 12:21 PM
    You should be able to change aspect ratio by swiping from top down. In 10.3 this is a basic zoom out feature, whilst in 10.3.1 you will be able to choose normal, 'zoomed out' and 'letterbox'.

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't work in all apps. NFL app... can't read news articles.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 01:41 PM
    Doesn't work in all apps. NFL app... can't read news articles.

Posted via CB10
    There were a couple of games I tried in 10.3 where it didn't work either. But no problems on 10.3.1 thus far (only 12 hours in)...

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 01:46 PM
    And in greater number.
    And available on carriers that people actually are on.
    11-24-14 01:59 PM
    Yes! This has recently started with my contacts and calendar, and becoming very annoying.

Is anyone having problems with their Contacts coming up. Sometimes it works fine and other times it just shows that it is loading and never loads. I have to restart the phone and they come up normally again. I have my contacts from my Google account. I am not sure if that is contributing to the problem. Can anyone help?
    11-24-14 04:14 PM
    Try deleting cookies and other data in the browser settings. Worked for me..

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 04:48 PM
    Sorry... answering to the fussy noise some people are getting on embedded youtube videos.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 04:50 PM
    Hi All

On my passport when I go and make a phone call, the calls page comes up and it should all your calls. But mine is blank and just shows my cell number at the top. Is anybody having this problem or can anybody help me. Rob

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 07:19 PM
    10.3 appears to have a timezone bug in the calendar. If you cross timezones the calendar will switch to some random timezone (GMT it seems).

Going into settings to switch the timezone to another one then setting it back gets calendar back to normal. That is, until the next time you cross a time zone.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 08:35 PM
    Sorry if this is already covered but couldn't find it. I cannot open the links that are in emails opened in the hub. I am using the official os version 10.3.0.908. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-28-14 12:15 PM
    I am still getting the duplicate contacts issue, but I am thinking they fixed this in 10.3.1, I am currently on the 10.3.0.1418 build and I don't want to run the leaks on the passport until I find a 10.3.1. Version that's actually for the passport itself. Otherwise I will just have to wait for the official OTA version to be released.

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    11-28-14 03:01 PM
    I am still getting the duplicate contacts issue, but I am thinking they fixed this in 10.3.1, I am currently on the 10.3.0.1418 build and I don't want to run the leaks on the passport until I find a 10.3.1. Version that's actually for the passport itself. Otherwise I will just have to wait for the official OTA version to be released.

Hey bakron1,

Check out this other post: (page 3)

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=881146

This seems to be the answer. So far it has worked for me. Hope this helps.
    11-29-14 08:58 PM
    My main issue, is the same with the Q10!

It's the multi language keyboard.

The Q10 is a miniature device with a hard keyboard, I understand why there is no solution. But the passport is a large device, and I think it can eeaassiilly pull off a second language keyboard onscreen!!

What do u guys think??

Passport Powered
    11-30-14 01:18 AM
    Can someone confirm bad volume quality on a call?
    My talking partners tell me on every call, that volume is shortly lower then normal or louder.
    Up to 10 times on 20 minute call.

Hardware problem or software?
    I've heard complaints that the they can hardly hear me when I take the phone a bit further away from my mouth, about 10-20cm. Never had an issue like that on my Q10...

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-30-14 02:58 AM
    Hey bakron1,

Check out this other post: (page 3)

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=881146

This seems to be the answer. So far it has worked for me. Hope this helps.
    I appreciate the link, but I use Gmail and never had a duplicate contacts issue when using Apple IOS or Android. This is a BlackBerry software issue and needs to be addressed. I never had to run a separate app to fix the problem on other platforms. This has been and issue off and on for over a year now. Fix it!!!!!!

11-30-14 03:55 AM
    A few software glitches in 10.3.0.908:

1 ) When playing a video in Supertube, the phone usually goes in sideways/"landscape" mode for playing, I pause and then press the overflow menu to share the video link via BBM.

I can't type properly because the virtual keys are not showing while the phone is in sideways mode ("landscape" is not really a correct definition because of 1:1). I can really only hit "send" without adding my own comment or description ...

2 ) On some occasions the Contacts app would not open to view, edit or add a detail (like email or other phone number) when launched either from the Phone app or the Hub, can't remember. There is a certain combination or way that doesn't work.
    I'm planning to return and edit this post once I find when / what / where things won't open ...

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-30-14 04:32 AM
    [QUOTE=koebi90;11112564]My new passport just got shipped yesterday so I wanted to try out Blend with my ipad.

It actually recognizes the device but tells me to go update the version of Blend in the app store! Of course that's nonsense because I've got the newest version...

Any help on this subject?

Attachment 317014

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    11-30-14 06:55 AM
    The only downside of Passport for me so far is not deleting words re-entre Assistance search, hope it'll be fixed next OS update.
    Barbareren likes this.
    11-30-14 07:00 AM
    When I open a Facebook post from a Hub notification, I cannot type a reply to the post because the reply field is blocked by the bar with the back arrow, at the bottom of the screen. I have to open the FB app or mobile website and then try to find the post in order to reply to it.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    11-30-14 08:01 AM

Explain how you originally ported your contacts to your passport. Also when adding contacts if you have used the Google server, be sure to only check add to Google Onsted of both locally on the device and on the Google server. The I hoped that helped.

Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is!
    11-30-14 11:50 PM
    Explain how you originally ported your contacts to your passport. Also when adding contacts if you have used the Google server, be sure to only check add to Google Onsted of both locally on the device and on the Google server. The I hoped that helped.

All my contacts are from my Gmail account. All I do is log in to my existing account through the account settings, select my sync rate (5 minutes) and forever for my email.

Once the three accounts are set up (contacts, email, calendar) I go into the contacts and calendar and change the sync to 5 minutes.

I then go into the email account and edit my folder settings to make sure all of them are checked.

I have been on OS10 from the beginning and the duplicate contact issue has been off and on. What really bothers me is the fact that I can sync my same Gmail account to a IOS and/or a Android device and NO duplicate conatcts, period.

This is a OS10 software bug that should have been fixed a long time ago. I should not be having this issue this far along in OS10, period.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-01-14 04:45 AM
435 ... 1213141516 ...