Toggle the LED setting on if you want led notifications.

Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is!
    Hi firefighterdrew, the funny thing is the LED notification setting is already set to enable. However if I were to charge it with the phone switched off, the orange LED light did show. Once i switch it on, the LED light will not appear while charging.

OS Version: 10.3.0.908
    11-17-14 08:55 AM
    There sure seems to be a lot of "glitches" with this new device. One would think they'd get the bugs out of their products BEFORE release. Not good.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 09:53 AM
    There sure seems to be a lot of "glitches" with this new device. One would think they'd get the bugs out of their products BEFORE release. Not good.

Posted via CB10
    Over 200 000 phones sold and a thread on crackberry with 300-400 posts about problems. And that's not 300-400 posts of issues but a lot replies in there.

Explain how you came to that conclusion again?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 09:59 AM
    Not going to bother. The issues speak for themselves.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 10:35 AM
    It doesn't work on apple computers apparently
    It's working perfectly on my macpro 2011 with my passport

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 10:42 AM
    I can't get my passport to lock on to a 3G signal, having to send it back to the seller

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 10:43 AM
    Having to restart the phone to use the music player or Neutron following every single call!!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 11:47 AM
    Not going to bother. The issues speak for themselves.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your insight. Clears up everything.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 02:29 PM
    No problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 04:54 PM
    Has anyone had any problems with being unable to zoom in and out of some webpages?
    I have noticed sometimes a page will load zoomed in to a certain point. But I am unable to zoom out to view the whole page. Leaving me to scroll around everywhere.
    Below is a link to just an example page that I am not able to zoom out in.
    http://www.rogers.com/web/content/share-everything

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    11-17-14 07:45 PM
    crashed and drained the battery this afternoon. Just picked up the device as it had been charging. Same thing again, crashed while it was charging and kept draining the battery... It had around 33% when I started charging, down to 13%. Guess that explains why the device was so hot.

List of glitches and problems on the Passport so far:-vto1jk9.jpg

This is getting ridiculous.
    11-17-14 08:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, Apple never has any glitches or issues with there products or software right?
    11-17-14 09:57 PM
    Has anyone had any problems with being unable to zoom in and out of some webpages?
    I have noticed sometimes a page will load zoomed in to a certain point. But I am unable to zoom out to view the whole page. Leaving me to scroll around everywhere.
    Below is a link to just an example page that I am not able to zoom out in.
    http://www.rogers.com/web/content/share-everything

Yep I have started to notice that on some sites. Some sites restrict zooming and assume a certain resolution. The result is oddly sized web pages or non zoomable pages.

Hoping the next update of BlackBerry browser can help address that.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 10:52 PM
    Sometimes the browser is not reacting, when clicking on google search results.

Facebook app reports not being connected to the internet, although everything else is working fine being online.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 01:53 AM
    That's a skewed sense of logic considering there's a thread with people that are satisfied with their passport. It out weighs this thread.

Posted via CB10
    I probably wouldn't use crackberry forums anyway to measure customer satisfaction. Too much work to quantify postings and replies to get a sense of how many people are satisfied vs. not satisfied. An easier source is Amazon. Right now the reviews average 4.7 out of 5 stars for the unlocked passport. Still a relatively small sample size, but that's a high average review and I tend to trust Amazon reviews when there are hundreds of reviews of a single product.
    11-18-14 04:36 AM
  16. fridaybeatsmondayanygivensunday's Avatar
    At times when I'm in the calendar app, scrolling via keypads takes a second or two to work, and on rare occasions I needed to close the app.
    11-18-14 06:51 AM
    Anyone on 1151 notice in the Hub when you select an option the hub autoscrolls up? I have this in the hub and in the overflow menu for emails to say Mark as Unread it brings up the overflow then scrolls to the bottom. I need to scroll down to get to Mark as Unread. Used the non-destructive install with Sachesi from 10.3.0.1408.
    11-18-14 08:12 AM
    crashed and drained the battery this afternoon. Just picked up the device as it had been charging. Same thing again, crashed while it was charging and kept draining the battery... It had around 33% when I started charging, down to 13%. Guess that explains why the device was so hot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VTo1jk9.jpg 
Views:	657 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	315169

This is getting ridiculous.
    I also notice my passport gets very hot when charging. The battery life, is pretty solid however.

Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is!
    11-18-14 05:14 PM
    I'm thinking of getting one of these to replace a Note 3.
    But I have just spotted in photos the keyboard buttons are not in alphabetical order at all!

Someone screwed up - and no one here noticed!

SMH.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    11-18-14 05:38 PM
    UHH the keyboard is following QWERTY style?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 06:02 PM
    UHH the keyboard is following QWERTY style?

Posted via CB10
    Just kidding.
    Sorry, my jokes are usually better.
    11-18-14 08:03 PM
    Has anyone noticed that when you try to view an embedded youtube or other video the video will not play? I just get a screen of fuzzy snow.

11-18-14 10:26 PM
    Something else I have noticed regarding Android ports.
    Every few days it seems I am unable to go to the previous page in apps. Either by swiping up to the left or by using the back button in apps. The only way for me to fix this is by restarting my PP. It gets rather annoying after a while!

11-19-14 11:05 AM
    Is anyone having problems with their Contacts coming up. Sometimes it works fine and other times it just shows that it is loading and never loads. I have to restart the phone and they come up normally again. I have my contacts from my Google account. I am not sure if that is contributing to the problem. Can anyone help?
    11-20-14 08:03 AM
    Nobody else noticed this?

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    I noticed this right away. I thought it was just the way the passport does contacts. Didn't know it was supposed to be there.
    11-20-14 08:30 AM
435 ... 1112131415 ...