I have yet to use Assistant or Blend, so I cannot comment on that. But I couldn't get my Passport to recognize a ATT sim card in an ATT store so I switched to TMobile which works fine. ATT not working is kind of a big deal, yet I read on forums here people with absolutely no issues with ATT?

Sometimes the tactile keyboard doesn't light up, but a reboot it usually goes back to working. Amazon appstore has never worked and always crashes, yet it worked fine on my Q10? The responsiveness of the swipe predictive texting is shoddy at best. The virtual keyboard can act kind of screwy with two types of pop up keyboards, still not sure why one appears only as numbers with two rows and another pops up with a lot more rows?

Overall excellent phone. Browsing, call quality, battery life, essential apps functional, and I am slowly getting used to the wider keyboard.
    10-30-14 09:20 AM
    I have yet to use Assistant or Blend, so I cannot comment on that. But I couldn't get my Passport to recognize a ATT sim card in an ATT store so I switched to TMobile which works fine. ATT not working is kind of a big deal, yet I read on forums here people with absolutely no issues with ATT?

Sometimes the tactile keyboard doesn't light up, but a reboot it usually goes back to working. Amazon appstore has never worked and always crashes, yet it worked fine on my Q10? The responsiveness of the swipe predictive texting is shoddy at best. The virtual keyboard can act kind of screwy with two types of pop up keyboards, still not sure why one appears only as numbers with two rows and another pops up with a lot more rows?

Overall excellent phone. Browsing, call quality, battery life, essential apps functional, and I am slowly getting used to the wider keyboard.
    Your issues sound identical to the ones I had. I went so far as to exchange the phone thinking it was defective. The new phone had the same issues.

I then wiped it and did a fresh install from scratch. Didn't use a backup from previous phone and have had no problems since. All my contacts and calendar was through outlook so I didn't need a backup to restore that data.

Amazon will not work if you load a backup from another BlackBerry 10 phone that has amazon app in the backup.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 12:31 PM
    I seem to be getting more issues by the day. I have the latest OS version installed OTA.

Firstly, phone is unresponsive to input for a second or so after closing or minimising an app (i.e. Can't scroll).

Posted via CB10
    I get this too - absolutely drives me up the wall.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 01:05 PM
    Hello

We have a lot users that report the following issue on a outgoing call:
    In a quiet room and a running call, my voice is going quiet shortly and volume back to normal level. Outside this problem did not come up. Only in area like a room, we has this.

I asked in a german forum for this issue and get a lot of feedback with same issue.

So we think the micro's tries to filter all other sounds and this trouble this issue.

Ask your calling partners please for that issues on a longer call.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 02:57 PM
    Sometimes my network connections show 3G or even 4G on one bar, but neither calls or data would work.

Not sure if the radio is not recognising the signal correctly or theres a glitch on what signal is being displayed on the screen.

Also had to reboot last night after making a few calls and the other person couldn't hear me.
    If that signal strength is a constant I urge you to restart the phone and see if you still have a bar. I had my HTC Titan do the same thing. I just referred to it as a phantom signal. Pissed me off I could not text or do anything when it said I had signal. Just happened to restart phone one time it happened and on restart it never acquired a cell signal. So you may be getting phantom signal too.

There is a hack to turn the iphone bars into the cell strength numbers. Android can see them in the settings/general/status menu. Not sure if there is a hack for BB or if its in settings someplace.
    10-30-14 03:42 PM
    Really getting quite fed up with the lag/unresponsiveness on this device.

My Z30 had no such issues, even on 10.3. I can only explain it as really poor optimisation of the new chipset.

10.3.1 seems so show no improvement thus far.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    10-31-14 02:11 PM
    Hello

We have a lot users that report the following issue on a outgoing call:
    In a quiet room and a running call, my voice is going quiet shortly and volume back to normal level. Outside this problem did not come up. Only in area like a room, we has this.

I asked in a german forum for this issue and get a lot of feedback with same issue.

So we think the micro's tries to filter all other sounds and this trouble this issue.

Ask your calling partners please for that issues on a longer call.

Posted via CB10
    I've got the same issue with all my calling partners, the volume of the mic go down then up to normal again ...
    I'm wondering if it is a hardware or software issue ?
    11-01-14 04:27 AM
    My search for amazon app does not let me login or click any searched results. Am on 10.3.0.938

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 07:54 PM
    My search for amazon app does not let me login or click any searched results. Am on 10.3.0.938

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried reinstalling/updating the amazon app from their website?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:08 PM
    When deleting a long video the system stalls for about three to five seconds. Should bypass and let the person continue. Frozen for that time frame.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 09:17 PM
    yes. My screen does freeze sometimes on swiping to unlock. Glitch where it will freeze the black screen or half and half. I wish they would fix the closing X on apps. It takes like 5 attempts to get it right.

Other than that I love it. Battery has been excellent as long as you are careful not to run to many bad apps.

Posted with my 5 week old superb Passport!
    11-01-14 09:28 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling/updating the amazon app from their website?

Posted via CB10
    Just did. Acts the same. Anyone else has this issue ?
    11-01-14 09:36 PM
    My video player always stops working. Only way to get videos to play is to restart the device.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 12:07 PM
    Even I am facing the same problem,my gf says she experiences volume fluctuations form my side.according to her it goes low and she cant hear me properly.annoyed!!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 12:23 PM
    Even I am facing the same problem,my gf says she experiences volume fluctuations form my side.according to her it goes low and she cant hear me properly.annoyed!!

Posted via CB10
    I sometimes can't hear others as they sound so low even though volume will be on full.

I am so angry with all the glitches and defects that I have with this device.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 12:28 PM
    works fine on my apple computer.
    Neither do apple users

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 04:35 PM
    NFC payments with Timmy Me app worked flawlessly on my Z30 but I haven't had any luck with my Passport. I recently deleted the timmy me app and reinstalled in hopes that it was my restoring from backup that caused the problem (the 'device signature' being different than that of the backup), but I haven't been to Tim's since to test it. Anyone else having NFC problems.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 04:47 PM
    Some reported in a german forum, that Sound volume on a call will be fixed. Can some check this with a BlackBerry Support?

Because this is the strangest problem with this hardware.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 07:00 PM
    NFC payments with Timmy Me app worked flawlessly on my Z30 but I haven't had any luck with my Passport. I recently deleted the timmy me app and reinstalled in hopes that it was my restoring from backup that caused the problem (the 'device signature' being different than that of the backup), but I haven't been to Tim's since to test it. Anyone else having NFC problems.

Posted via CB10
    Working fine on my PP

Posted with my flash Passport
    11-02-14 11:36 PM
    Hi, everyone

I've been a reader of the forums for awhile now and thought I would chime in on this thread.
    I've had a Passport now for a little under 2 weeks. I'm on my second replacement and now awaiting a 3rd :/

First phone had an issue with the screen. There was an area that was lighter and it could easily be seen when there was a black screen, like when you pull down the quick settings from the top of the screen.
    Phone was replaced on the spot by my local Bell store.

Replacement phone now has a loose "i" key on the keyboard...the bottom left corner is sticking up and you can easily see the LED light underneath the key when the keyboard light is on. I suspect it will fall off within the next few days.

I treat my phones very well...so I am not rough with them or anything like that. My old z10 is in MINT shape.

The person at the Bell store is hunting around for a replacement for me as they are currently out of stock.

I am so disappointed with this experience that I actually wrote in to Blackberry about it. I love the phone and it works very well but my experience with the quality has been really poor.
    I'm nervous about what will be wrong with the next one I get.
    11-03-14 07:33 AM
    I have the same problem using my Passport in the cold! Can't type at all...keyboard makes cursor jump all over the place, deletes words that I type, etc. It is virtually impossible to use outdoors in these Canadian winters. Maybe a full virtual keyboard option on screen would help? I guess I'll have to use voice dictation when I'm outdoors in the cold instead to send / reply to messages.
    11-03-14 09:26 AM
    Working fine on my PP

Posted with my flash Passport
    Working fine on mine too!
    Media Warrior likes this.
    11-03-14 09:29 AM
    Lag

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 11:37 AM
    Replacement phone now has a loose "i" key on the keyboard...the bottom left corner is sticking up and you can easily see the LED light underneath the key when the keyboard light is on. I suspect it will fall off within the next few days.
    Huh. My 'Q' key is doing this a bit -- to the point where I can spot a small sliver of light as well. I didn't really consider it an issue worthy of sending the phone back, but I'll keep my eye on it. It does not feel as if it's about to fall off, but I'm only just coming up on the 1-week anniversary. It might get worse.
    11-03-14 12:02 PM
    I went to Tim Horton's today after having deleted / reinstalled the Timmy Me app and NFC payment worked first try.
    11-03-14 12:10 PM
435 ... 910111213 ...