I'm having problems connecting to my PC after installing Blend. Shows my PC in file manager but no files. Didn't change any settings since I have been using it flawlessly with my spare Z10. I un installed blend and link the re installed but no luck. And of course re booted everything various times. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 12:14 AM
    Hmm the more I work with the Passport, the more situations I find that need serious tuning. Volume control not working in phone/speakerphone mode, virtual keyboard glitching out, etc.

Posted with Passport via CB10
    09-28-14 04:34 PM
    I'm having issues with the contacts app. At first it wouldn't let me add new contacts, was forces to do a wipe. Now it let's me add new contacts but won't go over to dark theme *sigh*
    09-28-14 04:53 PM
    I'm having issues with the contacts app. At first it wouldn't let me add new contacts, was forces to do a wipe. Now it let's me add new contacts but won't go over to dark theme *sigh*
    No dark theme for contacts on mine either. You aren't alone....

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 09:21 PM
    Another glitch is my phone constantly "hiccups" when scrolling. It happens often and lasts just a fraction of a second. Enough to be very annoying. I'm assuming this will be fixed in the next update...... Anybody else?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 09:24 PM
    Another glitch is my phone constantly "hiccups" when scrolling. It happens often and lasts just a fraction of a second. Enough to be very annoying. I'm assuming this will be fixed in the next update...... Anybody else?

Posted via CB10
    I second that. Also the symbol bar pop an extra bar randomly when I'm trying to select texts
    Also, the phone can get very hot when charging while in use, and i mean HOT. i think is due to the steel borders that aren't good dissipating heat
    09-28-14 09:28 PM
    I formatted my computer and I still can't access files on my computer through Link or Blend. It worked fine for the last year till I installed blend. Can somebody please verify that they too can't access files on comp with their passport?

Edit- I just figured it out. For some reason the firewall settings were changed when I installed Blend and since my connection was a public network it wouldn't let it through. Well at least I have a clean install of windows now. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Stomps01; 09-29-14 at 09:33 AM.
    09-28-14 11:15 PM
    I formatted my computer and I still can't access files on my computer through Link or Blend. Reason I say that is it worked fine for the last year till I installed blend. Can somebody please verify that they too can't access files on comp with their passport?

Edit- I just figured it out. For some reason the firewall settings were changed when I installed Blend and since my connection was a public network it wouldn't let it through. Well at least I have a clean install of windows now. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Ohhh boy, jumped the gun a little there, eh? Well good to hear it all worked out down to something simple though

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    09-29-14 12:41 AM
    Ohhh boy, jumped the gun a little there, eh? Well good to hear it all worked out down to something simple though

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    Yep I'm an *****. Haha

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 01:14 AM
    I second that. Also the symbol bar pop an extra bar randomly when I'm trying to select texts
    Also, the phone can get very hot when charging while in use, and i mean HOT. i think is due to the steel borders that aren't good dissipating heat
    The steel is made for dissipating heat. It's great at it! That's precisely why it feels hot.

09-29-14 07:57 AM
    i know that much, but i mean too hot. Hopefully a software update helps
    09-30-14 07:56 AM
    I have had a few problems, my passport was glitching at the hub and it just kept restarting itself and i couldn't do anything, I tried to put the phone to sleep but it froze for about two mins I also have a photo of the blackberry logo right before the loading wheel, the logo is all chopped and some letters are missing.
    10-02-14 11:13 AM
    Active Frames occasionally close, can't pinpoint a reason though. Not a very big deal.
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    10-02-14 04:46 PM
    I only have one problem with the passport and that is I just can't put it down lol.
    Shersss likes this.
    10-02-14 05:43 PM
    I only have one problem with the passport and that is I just can't put it down lol.
    How about adding an electric shock grid on the back of the case? User selectable time period.
    jutleys likes this.
    10-02-14 05:52 PM
    I've having issues with the camera. I take pictures that don't end up on the card. When I view pictures, I just get the downsampled size. Sometimes the pictures will show up hours later, but I have no idea where they are going in the meantime. I had this issue once on my Z10 and it was fixed my re-seating the SD card. No workie here.

Otherwise my Amazon App Store will not run not matter what I do. Just crashes instantly. It may be because it came across as a side load from my Z10, but I can't seem to find the new App Store they said would be on the device. Its not in App World either.
    10-02-14 06:18 PM
    My only issue is also the trackpad. Is not consistent in all apps. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Other than that the phone is great!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 08:05 PM
    Does the Passport have a Snapdragon 800 or 801? Cause Qualcomm's website has the Passport listed under devices that have an 801.
    10-02-14 08:09 PM
    I'm finding that the images I'm getting out of the Passport camera have really awful compression artifacts. Even in good light. It's higher res than the iPhone 6, but the iPhone 6 is cleaner and sharper.

I feel like the processing algorithm needs to be fixed somehow.

10-02-14 08:15 PM
    I dismissed the overheating of the Passport in a thread a few days ago. But damn, this phone gets really hot when being charged and used at the same time. Super hot on my hands from the metal band. I hope it's not a dangerous kind of radiating heat.

10-02-14 11:50 PM
    I've having issues with the camera. I take pictures that don't end up on the card. When I view pictures, I just get the downsampled size. Sometimes the pictures will show up hours later, but I have no idea where they are going in the meantime. I had this issue once on my Z10 and it was fixed my re-seating the SD card. No workie here.

Otherwise my Amazon App Store will not run not matter what I do. Just crashes instantly. It may be because it came across as a side load from my Z10, but I can't seem to find the new App Store they said would be on the device. Its not in App World either.
    No problems here. Maybe try another SD card. High quality SD card matters as the Passport outputs higher resolution photos and 1080p videos.

I have the same problem with the Amazon Market App after I did the device transfer from my Z30. It worked before the transfer. Fixed it by downloading and reinstalling the App APK file from Amazon.
    10-03-14 12:09 AM
    I reseated it a few more times and it started working. Also reinstalled the apk files for amazon, instagram and google maps. Working great!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-04-14 07:23 PM
    Nobody else noticed this?

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    Yes. It is a bit troublesome. Truth be told, though, I only used it maybe 10% of the time. The other 90%, I was typing the contacts name into the search bar, which is generally faster when dealing with a large contact list. Still, there doesn't seem to have been any reason to remove it. It was handy.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052 on CB10!
    10-05-14 04:00 AM
    Switching from Z30 10.2.1.3247 to Passport (10.3.0.1154 ) has anyone encountered these or wish to chime in:
    1) Simple password option not available so that a numeric 3x4 keypad would be presented to unlock device (i.e., can't get the 3x4 numeric keypad to show to unlock device);
    2) Flagged email items go into a new "flagged" folder in Remember app, but cannot seem to then be relocated into another folder, like is was in 10.2.1

what am I doing wrong?

Thx
    10-05-14 09:52 AM
    Besides contacts not being able to switch to dark theme, can't save anything to sim. Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 10:12 AM
435 ... 34567 ...