Again...this is an obvious issue for Blend to take care of, curious as to why it is not already there?

I can only guess its something relating to security, maybe that type of feature opens up a vulnerability we are not aware of?

....or they just dropped the ball here, I will stay with the former for now.
    09-27-14 09:55 AM
    I've not been aware of anyone getting their BlackBerry Curve 9320 hacked by backing up over WiFi. Something to think about....come to mention it, I'd rather back up a Curve 9320 over WiFi any day, rather than use iCloud.

I sold my iPhone 5S because of all the crap associated with them lately (OS flaws, overheating, security issues, and the list goes on. )

Posted via CB10
    Skillshop likes this.
    09-27-14 10:09 AM
    Think about it this way...I'd rather back up my BlackBerry Curve 9320 over WiFi any day, rather than back up an iPhone 5S Over WiFi.

I don't think anyone who had a BlackBerry Curve 9320 ever got hacked by backing up over WiFi. I recently sold my iPhone 5S due to all the privacy issues and OS flaws, overheating and the list goes on... glad it's gone. Now I have a Z10 again, and love it.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 10:12 AM
    As for the searched items not deleting that's even on my z30. You just have to clear the search bar and they should be gone.

Posted via CB10
    On the Z, you have to hit the search/assistant icon but on the Passport you can "type to search" from the home screen. I'd you have an existing search in Assistant, it will append the new text to the old. Definitely needs to be fixed for the keyboard devices.

Also, the camera regularly goes unresponsive and needs to be restarted.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 10:34 AM
    I can't get dark themes for Settings or Contacts. Can anyone else? Love it though.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 10:39 AM
    The problems I've had so far is the Bluetooth shutting off randomly. The first time I used it i was on BBM video and it was hanging up, then i realize it was due to the Bluetooth shutting off. The BT still shuts off randomly, I haven't figure out why or what causes it.
    Also, at first the BT was consuming more CPU than it should, but then after that it stopped consuming so much (3~4% CPU), now it says its idle even though I'm using a headset to talk on the phone (I'm on the phone as I'm typing this and it says its idle)
    Another one is that i cant swipe wake the phone when is on standby, i have to press the power button to wake it up. after unlock in it, it lets me swipe wake it.
    Another is that i THINK the virtual keyboard gets glitchy sometimes. idk if its me being a noob and I'm not used to the touch sensitive keyboard or what, but what it happens is that when i try to the emoticon icon or the three dots the KB ads another row, moving the icon i want to touch up, making me touch the wrong one. i thought that it was me moving my thumb too close from the KB but its not. i still have to figure that one out.
    09-27-14 10:44 AM
    Again...this is an obvious issue for Blend to take care of, curious as to why it is not already there?

I can only guess its something relating to security, maybe that type of feature opens up a vulnerability we are not aware of?

....or they just dropped the ball here, I will stay with the former for now.
    Blend doesn't back your device up Link still does....

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 10:48 AM
    Need multiple swipe up to wake up the screen. This only happen when it is on standby for awhile.
    zedstone likes this.
    09-27-14 10:49 AM
    Here's my wishlist. (Not necessarily bugs). These would make it a killer phone for me.

1) Dark theme hub.
    2) Illuminated space bar
    3) Capacitive touch keyboard works everywhere - more like track pad
    4) "Growing numbers" on the calendar
    5) True google docs integration
    6) Google hangouts
    09-27-14 10:57 AM
    Here's my wishlist. (Not necessarily bugs). These would make it a killer phone for me.

1) Dark theme hub.
    2) Illuminated space bar
    3) Capacitive touch keyboard works everywhere - more like track pad
    4) "Growing numbers" on the calendar
    5) True google docs integration
    6) Google hangouts
    Dark hub is coming in 10.3.1 I understand. No growing numbers on 10.3?? I love that on 10.2.1.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:03 AM
    Can someone post a screen shot of the dark themed hub?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:04 AM
    Can someone post a screen shot of the dark themed hub?

Posted via CB10
    No 10.3.1 yet...

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:12 AM
    Oh gotcha. Thought I read was gonna be available on the passport with the software. Thanks for letting me know

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:16 AM
    Blend work for me. With MAC.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:25 AM
    Coming from z10, nice to know that the random media file not found problem still exist in 10.3 even though the media player seems to be improved on the surface.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 12:18 PM
    Blend doesn't back your device up Link still does....

Posted via CB10
    The point was that neither Link or Blend can do a wireless back up...

Knowing the ease of file transfer with Blend it would seem a perfect fit for a wireless back up yet it is not there.
    09-27-14 12:38 PM
    Sackharry wants to get a list together so ppl are aware and so BlackBerry patches these things.

-Swipe to type unresponsive at times
    -Searched items don't delete
    -Internet browser lags at times when you open it
    -Bb blend not working at the moment
    -Apps close randomly sometimes

Posted via CB10
    All the above working just fine for me. Are u in the States, Canada or overseas ?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 12:44 PM
    In Contacts, the A-Z quick scroll on the right of the screen is gone :-(

Posted via CB10
    Nobody else noticed this?

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    miker476 likes this.
    09-27-14 02:10 PM
    Along the back on the edge, where the plastic battery cover meets the stainless steel frame, the battery cover clicks because it's loose.

It's very irritating and I'm really thinking about doing an exchange through Shop BlackBerry. It's really annoying because it clicks almost every time the phone moves as I type. Shop BlackBerry said I'd have to send my Passport back and then get a refund and then they'd reorder me one, even though I know they have the Advanced Exchange where they send me a new device and I return my defective one.

EDIT: wow. I saved myself a lot of time and the heartache of being without a Passport while mine was sent away to be repaired by simply tightening the screws underneath the top plastic piece that covers the sim/SD card. I guess that was all it took because the creak is gone and it the area doesn't visibly move anymore. Problem solved!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SK122387; 09-27-14 at 07:30 PM.
    SharonRD, Steelsheen and spike12 like this.
    09-27-14 02:18 PM
    Along the back on the edge, where the plastic battery cover meets the stainless steel frame, the battery cover clicks because it's loose.

It's very irritating and I'm really thinking about doing an exchange through Shop BlackBerry. It's really annoying because it clicks almost every time the phone moves as I type. Shop BlackBerry said I'd have to send my Passport back and then get a refund and then they'd reorder me one, even though I know they have the Advanced Exchange where they send me a new device and I return my defective one.

Posted via CB10
    How unfortunate. You gotta send that back!
    09-27-14 02:28 PM
    How unfortunate. You gotta send that back!
    Yeah but I have to send it back and be without a phone. I don't have another phone that uses the nano sim, so it's not like I can just use my Q10 or Z30 while I wait. I seriously don't know why they can't do the Advanced Exchange.. I'm happy to wait a few days until they get more in stock, I just don't want to be without a phone for those days, you know?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 02:32 PM
    Yeah but I have to send it back and be without a phone. I don't have another phone that uses the nano sim, so it's not like I can just use my Q10 or Z30 while I wait. I seriously don't know why they can't do the Advanced Exchange.. I'm happy to wait a few days until they get more in stock, I just don't want to be without a phone for those days, you know?

Posted via CB10
    You can get a nano-micro SIM adapter on Amazon for about $6 shipped Prime so you can continue to use your Q or Z30.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G26XWDI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    SK122387 likes this.
    09-27-14 02:43 PM
    Nobody else noticed this?

Posted via CB10 from my Passport

Noticed it instantly and miss being able to hop around my address book quickly. Hope it comes back soon!
    09-27-14 02:43 PM
    Noticed it instantly and miss being able to hop around my address book quickly. Hope it comes back soon!
    I have not seen that in any OS version on my Q10. And now on the Passport Password Keeper is the only app I see with that quick scroll.
    But for the contacts app, searching on a name should work equally fast right?

I find it odd that Blend only shows picture preview(bbm groups). Long-stretched images cannot be viewed at all this way and that makes it a bit obsolete to view them at all. Cannot really respond if I don't know what is on them.
    And I hope they bring Agenda view and Calendar options to Blend. My week does not start on Sundays and some long-lasting events don't show properly in week/day view.
    Last edited by MrGlenn; 09-27-14 at 04:13 PM.
    09-27-14 03:59 PM
    My only problem is Not having a pp to have any problems.... (says he feeling just a tinge of green)
    09-27-14 08:22 PM
435 ... 23456 ...