After updating my software to 10.2.2836 i'm constantly receiving Limited WIFI Connection on my passport. For the first time I ve completely used up my DATA plan which never ever happened before. Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Wouldn't mind going back to previous software, but don't know how.
    Regards
    01-05-16 08:21 AM
    After updating my software to 10.2.2836 i'm constantly receiving Limited WIFI Connection on my passport. For the first time I ve completely used up my DATA plan which never ever happened before. Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Wouldn't mind going back to previous software, but don't know how.
    Regards
    I had that issue too on my home network with BB10.3.2.2876 on my Z10. Found that by deleting the saved network and recreating it using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option... that everything would work. The problem is when I'm out in public.... that wasn't an option.

10.3.2.2813 is the more stable OS for me.
    01-05-16 11:48 AM
    I have issues connecting to my home network. I have BB Passport. At the begining I managed to connect to my Wifi but the last few days I failed. I deleted my saved network and tried to create another one by using Wi-Fi Protected Setup option . I received a PIN and a some kind of timer started to count from 3:00 but nothing happened. Since I used this option the problem got worse. The network is not available right now. Where should I give the received PIN number? Do I need to do neccessery set-up on my router?
    Right now I cannnot connect to the router. By the way I have no trouble connecting to other Wifis (workplace, gym, bank etc)

Every help is greatly appreciated.
    11-04-17 03:31 AM