Hey folks,

I'm Johannes from Hamburg, Germany, and at the moment I'm sitting here typing on my brand new Blackberry Passport and am very happy with it!

But there are some questions:

1) Is it possible to change the settings of the volume keys that volume goes up or down with only one press? At the moment, I have to hold up or down to change volume, and that is not that comofortable because it goes too high or too low quickly...

2) Is it possible to switch off the light sensor? I like the screen bright, but the Sensor reduces the brightness when in darker ambience to a level I dont like...

3) Is it possible that the smiley-menu stays open after selecting a smiley? Often I would like to put in some more smileys to the text and it sucks to re-open the menu for every single smiley again... ;-)

4) Is there a Napster-app for Blackberry? The Android-app often only works with WiFi, but not on the go...

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Best regards,
    Johannes
    10-09-15 03:55 PM
    1) Is it possible to change the settings of the volume keys that volume goes up or down with only one press? At the moment, I have to hold up or down to change volume, and that is not that comfortable because it goes too high or too low quickly...

Usually a single click of up or down will bring the volume up or down by one 'notch'

2) Is it possible to switch off the light sensor? I like the screen bright, but the Sensor reduces the brightness when in darker ambience to a level I dont like...

No, but you can adjust the variable that controls the brightness through the display> brightness settings.
    Or Just swipe down from the home screen and click the 'sun' icon next to the word 'brightness' and the scale will pop up.

3) Is it possible that the smiley-menu stays open after selecting a smiley? Often I would like to put in some more smileys to the text and it sucks to re-open the menu for every single smiley again... ;-)

Sadly no

4) Is there a Napster-app for Blackberry? The Android-app often only works with WiFi, but not on the go...

This might be in the app settings themselves. Unfortunately I don't think there is a Napster app for BlackBerry.
    Spotify on the other hand works well.
    10-09-15 06:58 PM
    Hey,

thanks a lot for your answer! So, if the keys dont work with one click, I should give it to service...?
    10-10-15 12:57 AM
    Hey,

thanks a lot for your answer! So, if the keys dont work with one click, I should give it to service...?
    Are you saying nothing happens at all when you click once on up or down volume keys?

Have you tried just rebooting the device?
    Otherwise I'll suggest you contact tech support from your carrier
    10-11-15 02:59 PM
    1)

This might be in the app settings themselves. Unfortunately I don't think there is a Napster app for BlackBerry.
    Spotify on the other hand works well.
    Rhyspsody app.
    Napster and Rhyspsody are the same company.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 10:58 AM