Every time I go to send a msg or something on fb some of the words I type will be missing letters, I have watched my phone delete letters right infront of me with out touching the keyboard! Are there any solutions for a fix!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 09:52 PM
    Have you updated recently?
    05-19-16 05:38 AM
    Every time I go to send a msg or something on fb some of the words I type will be missing letters, I have watched my phone delete letters right infront of me with out touching the keyboard! Are there any solutions for a fix!

Posted via CB10
    I have been having the same problem for a LONG time. It's very annoying and frustrating. I have a solution for you, but it's not the best.

It seems to be an issue with the autocorrect (dissapeared or changed after I pressed space). It also seemed to happen more frequently when I I I I. < was supposed to say "I type ultra fast". My mediocre fix is in settings, language and input, prediction and correction. I I both off (turned), happens less frequently now, but I have a lot more edits in the end.
    05-19-16 08:11 AM
    Thanks I will try that!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 01:39 AM
    Thanks I will try that!!!

Posted via CB10
    Lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 12:04 PM
    Yes, this has been a problem for some time. I had it on my Z10 and now have it on my Passport. If you type slowly it seems to work fine. When you type quickly it happens. It sort of cancels out the ability to type quickly and accurately. Turning off correction with spacebar does work, but then you lose that feature. It seems the problem started after 10.3.2.858. I may actually downgrade to that since it is getting very annoying.
    06-17-16 12:20 PM
    I downgraded to 10.3.2.858 last night, but something happened and my text messages wouldn't open. I tested the typing though and I had no issues. I didn't want to carry it today without the ability to text since I use it quite a bit, so I used Sachesi to go back to 10.3.2.2813. It only updated four files from what I saw. Today, I have not had any issues with typing. The downgrade may have fixed the issue and the upgrade to 2813 may not have touched the file or files responsible. Time will tell.

Another upside, I have the old Facebook back along with notifications in the Hub. I'm not sure how long I'll keep it, since I had deleted it a long time ago since I didn't like the synced contacts and the lack of functionality. The notifications are nice though.
    06-18-16 11:57 PM