A lot of you guys on here are requesting your phone providers to launch the passport but I don't see anybody on twitter using hashtags to make demands or questioning the providers if they will carry the phone.
    10-28-14 02:45 AM
    People do it all the time. Search #BlackBerryPassport.

Carriers just send a generic "hi! We don't plan to carry the Passport, but check our website for updates ^SK"

It's not like carriers are reluctant to sell BlackBerrys for no reason. Every other BlackBerry 10 device hasn't sold well. You can't really blame the carriers for not making sure they carry the Passport, when really, it's just a small group of diehards that want the phone but not badly enough to pay full retail on Shop BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    emadr likes this.
    10-28-14 03:02 AM
    A very popular hastag is #WeWantThePassport.
    10-28-14 03:18 AM
    People do it all the time. Search #BlackBerryPassport.

Carriers just send a generic "hi! We don't plan to carry the Passport, but check our website for updates ^SK"

It's not like carriers are reluctant to sell BlackBerrys for no reason. Every other BlackBerry 10 device hasn't sold well. You can't really blame the carriers for not making sure they carry the Passport, when really, it's just a small group of diehards that want the phone but not badly enough to pay full retail on Shop BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry that we, the small group of Blackberry twitter diehards, can't afford to buy Passport at lump sum full online prices. Oh..the diehard part, some of us have been using Android phones for a few years and see the Passport as the best reason to return to Blackberry. Don't be so quick to judge those who have to wait for carrier subsidized phones or have to make the monthly payments to our carriers for the phone of our choice. At least we want the Passport over the newest Apple or Android phones.
    thymaster and anon(8908445) like this.
    10-28-14 05:06 AM