So I ordered a passport from shopblackberry UK on Wednesday only for it to be cancelled late Wednesday night, think because I have an Irish credit card.

Thursday when I retried to order it was out of stock in a few places so today I drove the two hours to Belfast and en route checked with Carphonewarehouse which store had stock.

They told me Castlecourt had two and sure enough I got the first one, picture attached

Hope somebody gets the other one because they told me no other stores had stock (as of today anyway).

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Lengths to get a Passport in Ireland-new-passport.jpg  
    09-26-14 04:05 PM
    Brilliant! How are you finding the device?! It's cool that you managed to get what you wanted!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:48 PM
    Just out of interest, how was the Carphone warehouse staff? I am thinking of heading to Castle court tomorrow to have a look at one - was there even one on display?

Are you enjoying the phone?

Very jealous, didn't realise there would be any in Belfast yet.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:55 PM
    Very powerful device, keyboard takes some getting Used to though.

Could not believe CPW Belfast Castlecourt only had two in
    Had to buy as pay as you go so extra tenner, staff thought I was nuts travelling that far

They really knew very little but we're helpful, there is no display device though

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:01 PM
    Have to do what we have to do to get our Berrys!

Enjoy your passport! It's an amazing phone
    09-26-14 05:27 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I was really hoping to have a chance to handle one and see what I think of it. I very rarely type one handed so I am thinking that the larger keyboard will suit me, well that and my wife has taken ownership of my Q10 ( I am sick of typing on a touch screen). I think I will phone round tomorrow and see what I can find out.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:46 PM
    Disappointing that none of the carriers in ROI are running with the Passport. I hope this changes. Have a pre-order on Amazon but not holding out much hope. Vodafone store tried to sell me a Q10 when I enquired about the PP. 'different gravy'
    09-29-14 06:44 AM
    I have said the same in another thread but just so you know - I was in a Vodafone shop here in Belfast today and they expect to have the Passport in 1 or 2 weeks they have just received the paperwork (prices etc) for the phone. So hopefully the Vodafone in ROI would be somewhat similar.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 09:33 AM
    Tried Vodafone IE and O2 on social media and they have no info. On the Vodafone community site somebody said they're likely to stock the Classic because there may be some interest from business users, but no word on the Passport. I'm wondering if clove.co.uk will ship - I understand they do international deliveries.
    09-29-14 09:41 AM