I've made the jump to Android. I held onto my Passport just in case. But my first impression of the Priv is good. Will give it some time.
    03-18-17 12:46 PM
    Goodbye sweet prince ;_;
    03-18-17 02:04 PM
    Begrudgingly, I find myself in the same situation. And the Priv is starting to grow on me.
    03-18-17 02:09 PM
    It would be better to leave passport for KEYone.

Better Battery life
    Good looking, much like the Silver passport
    And better hardware and camera

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 02:10 PM
    It would be better to leave passport for KEYone.

Better Battery life
    Good looking, much like the Silver passport
    And better hardware and camera

Posted via CB10
    But the PRIV is here right now, there's always something just behind the corner.
    People will be waiting for the "KEYtwo" pretty much right after the KEYone becomes available.
    xandros9, BB_PP and naeempriv like this.
    03-18-17 02:23 PM
    Haha!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 02:34 PM
    I've made the jump to Android. I held onto my Passport just in case. But my first impression of the Priv is good. Will give it some time.
    I did the same and now Priv is my favourite device. This is the beauty of BlackBerry devices they just grip you after 3rd or 4th months of use.
    03-18-17 03:07 PM
    I did the same and now Priv is my favourite device. This is the beauty of BlackBerry devices they just grip you after 3rd or 4th months of use.
    +1
    BB_PP likes this.
    03-18-17 04:14 PM
    I get tired of these fanboys/girls. Android = Google and BB10 = Blackberry. The moment Blackberry killed BB10 it doesn't deserve any respect anymore. Think about the situation if Apple produce Android phones. So after the official BB10 is dead speech, it is bye bye Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 06:06 AM
    If I'm going to leave my Passport, I would done it with KEYone. Better ergonomics, better battery, better camera, & no app gap. But the Priv quite intriguing as I think that it is the only one model in a modern smartphone that has sliding mechanism + PKB.

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    03-19-17 08:54 AM
    A piece of advice. To get the most from enjoying the Priv, slide it open all the time and use the keyboard all the time. Slide it closed when putting it away. I got that tip from a passerby at a shopping mall and I have to say, I have found renewed enjoyment of the Priv once again. Though I yank out my Passport or Classic to get my BlackBerry 10 fix once in awhile. Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 09:35 AM
    Better hardware than Passport maybe. Better than Priv, ummmm.. I don't think so... okay besides the crappy selfie cam. Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 09:37 AM
    I'm in this boat also. I'm waiting for the keyone but if that falls through I may have to suck it up and go with the dtek60.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-19-17 02:04 PM
    Glad you guys are enjoying it. The slide out keyboard just wasn't for me, but the KEYone will be the closest thing to perfect for me since the Passport.
    03-19-17 02:06 PM
    How can you tell if the priv is a good one or a bad one? I've heard early ones overheated or had issues which those later in production fixed? Any guidelines here if I wanted to buy a used priv and had questions for the owner?

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    03-19-17 02:49 PM
    dailysteals.com is selling factory unlocked Priv 's for $289.99. Mine is working great.
    Last edited by jackcarr; 03-22-17 at 10:26 AM.
    03-20-17 01:41 PM
    If I'm going to leave my Passport, I would done it with KEYone. Better ergonomics, better battery, better camera, & no app gap. But the Priv quite intriguing as I think that it is the only one model in a modern smartphone that has sliding mechanism + PKB.

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    Agreed in that the form factor of the Priv is certainly unique. I have long liked the Passport. Great build quality, great keyboard, good specs. Unfortunately we are at the point where most of us are going to be moving away from our BB10 devices. I wish there was a way for us to integrate Android onto our Passports. I will miss this phone.
    03-21-17 07:32 PM
    Agreed in that the form factor of the Priv is certainly unique. I have long liked the Passport. Great build quality, great keyboard, good specs. Unfortunately we are at the point where most of us are going to be moving away from our BB10 devices. I wish there was a way for us to integrate Android onto our Passports. I will miss this phone.
    I couldn't agree with you more! Love my passport. It will stay with me even if it has to live in a drawer. Sad.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 07:42 PM
    It don't has to live in the drawer.

Just let it live on your couch :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 03:32 AM
    Having been on the Priv for a week now, I can honestly say...the Passport rules! The Priv is a very nice device, but Android is not as good as BB10 and the Passport is the Rolls-Royce of smart phones.

All that having been said, I will not be going back to the Passport. I will be moving forward with what's being offered by BlackBerry.

Peace!
    03-24-17 12:50 PM
    I sold my Passport last week and kind of regret it, using the Priv now until the KeyOne comes out. I didn't like the Priv the first week I got it and I especially hated the keyboard but now I am used to the keyboard and I am really starting to like the device. The camera is not bad either, it takes photos on par with the best camera phones but it's not as consistent as they are.
    03-24-17 01:20 PM
    I sold my Passport last week and kind of regret it, using the Priv now until the KeyOne comes out. I didn't like the Priv the first week I got it and I especially hated the keyboard but now I am used to the keyboard and I am really starting to like the device. The camera is not bad either, it takes photos on par with the best camera phones but it's not as consistent as they are.
    Me I sold my Priv last week and switch till the end to my passport.
    methodinsane likes this.
    03-24-17 01:45 PM
    I don't want to leave my Passport but for some reason, the Priv seems more attractive than the K1.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-17 01:47 PM
    Having been on the Priv for a week now, I can honestly say...the Passport rules! The Priv is a very nice device, but Android is not as good as BB10 and the Passport is the Rolls-Royce of smart phones.

All that having been said, I will not be going back to the Passport. I will be moving forward with what's being offered by BlackBerry.

Peace!
    What lol
    03-24-17 01:52 PM
    Passport is more than a smartphone!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-17 02:24 PM
32 12