04-01-17 07:58 PM
174 ... 567
tools
    Ryder Ryder Ryder... I mean you have provided zero evidence of your claim, and now you ask poor Emanuel to contact you privately to see if Rick is OK sharing his magic tool... I find impossible to believe that you are making this up but help a bit, maybe sharing screen shots or something... just a suggestion...

Just dm me for information. I'm not sure Mirek alias Rick would want me distributing his flashtool for passport. Don't you do any research?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 09:50 PM
    Ryder Ryder Ryder... I mean you have provided zero evidence of your claim, and now you ask poor Emanuel to contact you privately to see if Rick is OK sharing his magic tool... I find impossible to believe that you are making this up but help a bit, maybe sharing screen shots or something... just a suggestion...
    I would also like to know where the Holy Grail is and the Golden Fleece. I have a feeling they are in the same place as ****'s Tool

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 02:50 AM
    I would also like to know where the Holy Grail is and the Golden Fleece. I have a feeling they are in the same place as ****'s Tool

Posted via CB10
    I think someone needs to form a religion around this fabled tool.
    03-31-17 03:35 AM
    The tool is made from a rare mineral called unobtanium.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-31-17 06:30 AM
    The tool is made from a rare mineral called unobtanium.
    Hahaha!

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 09:20 AM
    I find it funny that all this started bc I just asked a simple question about the android runtime.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 09:21 AM
    Maybe if the whole Black-Droid intercourse doesn't work, Chen will get in bed with IOS?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 12:46 PM
    Just dm me.

Posted via CB10
    I can't, the filter won't let me send you the entire script of Bee Movie. Since that's about as useful as bringing up this flashtool instead of giving a proper answer (or keeping quiet).

Edit: Proof:

Leaving Passport for KEYone-screenshot_20170330-234641.png
    03-31-17 01:41 PM
    I can't, the filter won't let me send you the entire script of Bee Movie. Since that's about as useful as bringing up this flashtool instead of giving a proper answer (or keeping quiet).

Edit: Proof:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170330-234641.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	420555
    I disagree sir. The Bee Movie script is of infinitely more value.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 03:49 PM
    We don't want Passport to die

I request BB to relaunch Passport with new Android system. As soon as possible please.
    krazyatom likes this.
    03-31-17 04:04 PM
    That will never happen.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 04:10 PM
    Passport still works for me, I tried an Android with, BB Apps for a few months, I always went to Android Notices and not HUB, without HUB (and BB OS10) an integral part of the UI screens it's not the same for me. I've been on BB for so long that it always feels better than Android after trying several android phones and a tablet. Certainly having a PKB with Android is a much better device than without for me. I thought I'd jump right on the K1 but as time gets closer I've decide to stay with Passport. I've always owned a black, unlocked Passport only. I'm interested in seeing comments 2-3 months after K1 is released, if and when I go Android, as long as the K1 is rock solid then I'll get a K1.
    03-31-17 04:18 PM
    If blackberry wanted to secure androids OS that's fine and maybe other OS in the near future but to completely abandon its own OS BB10 is absurd.
    I totally agree with that statement.

It's like frying your self with your body fat. It's disgusting.

After claiming that Android is no where near BB10 in security and stability, and continue bashing Android ...well until finally BlackBerry decides to go with Android...BlackBerry just ate, and continues to eat it's own bashing...

I refuse to buy a BlackBerry powered Android device.

If I wanted an Android, I would buy an Android device. If I wanted an Apple device, I would buy an Apple device.

If I wanted a BlackBerry device, I would buy a BlackBerry device and not an Android powered " BlackBerry "...where is the logic there?

Apple equals equals Apple

Android equals equals Android

BlackBerry....a device pretending to be something that it is not?

I really hope that Sony pushes thru with Jolla for the Xperia X...coz when my BlackBerry 10 devices hits the sunset I will make the conscious effort to consider all other mobile phones brands except BlackBerry devices...they do not deserve a drop of my hard earned money...

"Emergency Calls Only", on an INFECTED Passport.
    04-01-17 10:53 AM
    I agree with all of this. I don't need a so called secure android. I can secure my android device myself and now I'm being told they're licensing the OS for an android tablet... makes no sense... I can get android whenever I want..my windows laptop dualboots to remix os etc. Rather than abandoning their OS, they should open it up so we can choose to dualboot it. Maybe dualboot a windows and qnx tablet so I can get that secure feeling.. I'd pay cash to put a qnx OS on my tablet.

The limitations people claim bb10 has are a joy to me. I actually personally enjoy the limitations on my device. Keeps me focused and grounded.

They can also go the route of Remix Os by offering people a choice to install Google play... and that's under the advisement of ex Google employees..I choose not to install Google play services with Remix and I love having that choice. Current blackberry mobile policies are all absurd.

Posted via CB10
    kunz1925shooter likes this.
    04-01-17 02:39 PM
    I agree with all of this. I don't need a so called secure android. I can secure my android device myself and now I'm being told they're licensing the OS for an android tablet... makes no sense... I can get android whenever I want..my windows laptop dualboots to remix os etc. Rather than abandoning their OS, they should open it up so we can choose to dualboot it. Maybe dualboot a windows and qnx tablet so I can get that secure feeling.. I'd pay cash to put a qnx OS on my tablet.

The limitations people claim bb10 has are a joy to me. I actually personally enjoy the limitations on my device. Keeps me focused and grounded.

They can also go the route of Remix Os by offering people a choice to install Google play... and that's under the advisement of ex Google employees..I choose not to install Google play services with Remix and I love having that choice. Current blackberry mobile policies are all absurd.

Posted via CB10
    But didn't you make your Passport an android phone with the supposed Rick's Tools?!?!?!?!?!?!
    04-01-17 02:44 PM
    But didn't you make your Passport an android phone with the supposed Rick's Tools?!?!?!?!?!?!
    I have no problem with android. I love having android- without Google play services, rooted, with a custom recovery and then hardened by me with every app I have modified and monitored by me.

Android is way better than ios in that the power of AOSP is still effective on it, with IOS you mostly have no idea whats really going on, just gotta trust the apple guys, and with congress currently approving ISPs to have the right to congregate, analyze and sell user data so as to be competitive with Google and others.... People who value some bits of privacy are gonna be SOL

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ryder55; 04-01-17 at 03:15 PM.
    04-01-17 02:49 PM
    I still use passport as a main phone. IPhone 7 and Samsung S7 are my back up phone
    kunz1925shooter likes this.
    04-01-17 03:37 PM
    I have no problem with android. I love having android- without Google play services, rooted, with a custom recovery and then hardened by me with every app I have modified and monitored by me.

Android is way better than ios in that the power of AOSP is still effective on it, with IOS you mostly have no idea whats really going on, just gotta trust the apple guys, and with congress currently approving ISPs to have the right to congregate, analyze and sell user data so as to be competitive with Google and others.... People who value some bits of privacy are gonna be SOL

Posted via CB10
    You didn't answer the question.

So am I to understand that you used Ricks flashtool to set your Passport to a stock version of Android, that you then rooted with a custom rom?
    04-01-17 04:04 PM
    You didn't answer the question.

So am I to understand that you used Ricks flashtool to set your Passport to a stock version of Android, that you then rooted with a custom rom?
    You mean Mireks' flashtool? Or Rick? Did you try it yet?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-01-17 04:44 PM
    You mean Mireks' flashtool? Or Rick? Did you try it yet?

How can I try it if you refuse to send me info, send me a link, or prove in any way that what you are saying has any merit?
    04-01-17 04:51 PM
    How can I try it if you refuse to send me info, send me a link, or prove in any way that what you are saying has any merit?
    Funny dude. dingleberry... passport from Kijiji.. If you don't get the point forget about it. If you get it complete the last task. Not mentioning this again.

04-01-17 05:21 PM
    Funny dude. dingleberry... passport from Kijiji.. If you don't get the point forget about it. If you get it complete the last task. Not mentioning this again.

The Passport from Kijiji was a one off produced by BlackBerry themselves to test Android on a Passport.

What you are mentioning here is making a regular, every day Passport android.

Myself, along with other users have been skeptical and asking you to provide proof of your claims. All you respond with is "DM me". You already know what I'm looking for. I don't need to DM you.

Demonstrate proof of your claims or stop posting what are tantamount to lies.

As long as you keep bringing up the tools, I will ask you for proof so that users know that you haven't shown any evidence of their existence.
    04-01-17 05:54 PM
    The Passport from Kijiji was a one off produced by BlackBerry themselves to test Android on a Passport.

What you are mentioning here is making a regular, every day Passport android.

Myself, along with other users have been skeptical and asking you to provide proof of your claims. All you respond with is "DM me". You already know what I'm looking for. I don't need to DM you.

Demonstrate proof of your claims or stop posting what are tantamount to lies.

As long as you keep bringing up the tools, I will ask you for proof so that users know that you haven't shown any evidence of their existence.
    You didn't get the point.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-17 05:59 PM
    Time to put this baby to bed.
    Ecm and emanuel0ss0 like this.
    04-01-17 07:58 PM
174 ... 567