Now I see why your user name is Krazyatom hahaha... just kidding sir, you are welcome to say all the Krazy stuff you want!
    That was my reaction when blackberry decided to go with android lol. Time flies!
    03-28-17 06:35 PM
    I'm not sure, but may I ask, have you tried BlackBerry Android? If you haven't, give it a try, you might like it... I mean, I love BB10 but one day I decided to try the Priv... honestly I didn't love it but it's not terrible... actually you have pluses here are there comparing to BB10...

That was my reaction when blackberry decided to go with android lol. Time flies!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-28-17 06:39 PM
    Is this Adam guy joking? The passport sold out the first couple of months and 200000 units were shipped. This means blackberry now had an idea of what people wanted. The sad part is the realization of the idea is the keyone, built like a silver passport. There was no good marketing for the passport and no follow up. They let bought by Apple media outlets make their decisions for them rather than focus on their market base which they still had. Good luck with Android.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    I think it sold out in days or hours and Chen couldn't come up with more stock for about five weeks. I researched it not long ago.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 06:39 PM
    A: BlackBerry designed the platform so that unsigned code can't be loaded, which is ideologically opposite to the openness of Linux.

B: unlike Linux or even Mac OS, very few people care about BB10.
    Did you try Ricks flashtool?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 07:05 PM
    I'm not sure, but may I ask, have you tried BlackBerry Android? If you haven't, give it a try, you might like it... I mean, I love BB10 but one day I decided to try the Priv... honestly I didn't love it but it's not terrible... actually you have pluses here are there comparing to BB10...
    I had Priv and DTEK50 in the past and I didn't hate it but I didn't like it either. I am very familiar with android, ios, and window phone because I'll get them every year because I love all platform. Bb10 is my favorite but it's dead now. To me androids are all pretty much same because I can customized. You can make your samsung s7 by downloading blackberry suite. I just get best hardware with good updates for android. So far Samsung phone has been my top android phone. Hopefully, keyone is good as samsung!
    03-28-17 07:55 PM
    Are you sure? Android much more trash...

 BlackBerry Passport SE SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2205
    03-28-17 08:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Got a copy? Might need to move your head out of the way to get it.
    03-28-17 09:48 PM
    There's the famous rick's flashtool again. You know, the one that can run marshmallow on the passport...

Posted via CB10
    werkregen likes this.
    03-28-17 10:00 PM
    Got a copy? Might need to move your head out of the way to get it.
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 01:44 AM
    I'd be one of the first ones to say that bb10 is my favored operating system for any phone. The problem is not enough of the total number of cell phone users by percentage will use bb10.

The problem is the cell phone is not just a phone anymore it's a hand held computer. It's uses span all forms of communication including office productivity, movies, social media etc.

The demographics are also younger by a large margin meaning gaming and many other activities never thought of or even existing are done on the cell phone.

Either bb10 must expand to include these activities or it will and is dying. Its a shame but it is what it is.

I was hoping that some how some smart developers would see that and move to improve bb10 to include all the above. Barring that the only other option to keep the hardware and software alive is to port linux, android to the Passport. At lest then we would have great hardware on reasonable software.

Unfortunately I fear what happened to the Motorola Droid line will also happen to the Blackberry line!

ralph
    03-29-17 10:25 AM
    Both far exceed any BB10 device that's using Android apps because they have granular permission controls for all apps whereas BB10 can only affect control on BB10 apps.
    You can control some permissions with AppOps. But yeah, still not as secure or private as native Android 5-7.
    03-30-17 11:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    You've mentioned this Flashtool in at least three threads. Where is the link or video to this "tool" you keep spreading around and some users keep asking you for?
    03-30-17 06:02 PM
    You've mentioned this Flashtool in at least three threads. Where is the link or video to this "tool" you keep spreading around and some users keep asking you for?

From the mouths of babes.
    03-30-17 06:59 PM
    What a rude comment sir, just because your don't know the tool doesn't mean that you can say that... the source wasn't a baby, he's 8 years old already... teach them a lesson, Ricks Flashtool boy!

From the mouths of babes.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-30-17 07:27 PM
    What a rude comment sir, just because your don't know the tool doesn't mean that you can say that... the source wasn't a baby, he's 8 years old already... teach them a lesson, Ricks Flashtool boy!
    It's not rude when users have asked for evidence of said tool because no one except BlackBerry themselves has been able to put Android on a Passport.
    03-30-17 08:18 PM
    While you look for the Rick's Flashtool (you go boy!) I would suggest you to also look for a sarcasm detector repair shop... yours seems to be broken...

It's not rude when users have asked for evidence of said tool because no one except BlackBerry themselves has been able to put Android on a Passport.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-30-17 08:24 PM
    JC was hired as CEO to save BlackBerry, not BB10. He made hard choices that were necessary to not have the company go bankrupt saving BB10.
    Sad, but true.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 08:40 PM
    While you look for the Rick's Flashtool (you go boy!) I would suggest you to also look for a sarcasm detector repair shop... yours seems to be broken...
    Thanks for the tip. Any suggestion on said shop?
    03-30-17 09:14 PM
    Try here:

03-30-17 09:22 PM
    Dear grasshopper... Rick, besides his marvelous Flashtool, has a sarcasm detector repair shop... I mean, the poor boy has to eat, installing android in passport devices isn't going well, how many have you seen, other than the one that Ryder boy has?

03-30-17 09:24 PM
    Just dm me.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ryder55; 03-30-17 at 10:17 PM.
    03-30-17 09:24 PM
    Hahaha!!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-30-17 09:29 PM
    Just dm me for information. I'm not sure Mirek alias Rick would want me distributing his flashtool for passport. Don't you do any research?

Posted via CB10
    Why would I dm you when I literally just asked for it. Send over the info.
    03-30-17 09:32 PM
    Dear grasshopper... Rick, besides his marvelous Flashtool, has a sarcasm detector repair shop... I mean, the poor boy has to eat, installing android in passport devices isn't going well, how many have you seen, other than the one that Ryder boy has?
    No one has even seen that one. Apparently we need to jump through a ton of hoops to get the info. Lol
    03-30-17 09:33 PM
    No one has even seen that one. Apparently we need to jump through a ton of hoops to get the info. Lol
    03-30-17 09:42 PM
174 ... 4567