I was BlackBerry fan since 2007, now I have passport. But it is annoying me slow performance, or unnecessary calling when in pocket, picture password sucks. Not comfortable when talking on the phone.

Emails and wide screen are good only. Sorry but I feel to choose another option now.

]|I{�------� ѕєηт �яσм му  ραѕѕρσят. �------�}I|[
    05-09-15 02:50 PM
    My passport also would do stuff on its own in my pockets, easily fixed it by turning swipe to unlock off.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 02:58 PM
    Sorry to see you go. Amazing things are coming to BlackBerry. We are still early days.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 03:02 PM
    I was BlackBerry fan since 2007, now I have passport. But it is annoying me slow performance, or unnecessary calling when in pocket, picture password sucks. Not comfortable when talking on the phone.

Emails and wide screen are good only. Sorry but I feel to choose another option now.

]|I{•------� ѕєηт ƒяσм му  ραѕѕρσят. �------•}I|[
    By. There are other threads already with people saying they are leaving. Recommend using them.
    05-09-15 03:08 PM

Slow performance? My passport has been the fastest device I've ever had! Whenever my friends want to look something up, I always seem to be faster.

The unnecessary calling isn't just the passport, you probably have it with every BlackBerry 10 that has Swipe to wake on. I've had problems with this in the past, but I simply turned the option off and it's been perfect since.

The picture password is just an optional feature, and it's actually pretty good and very secure! If this is a reason why you are gonna leave BlackBerry then.. just don't use it?

I can understand why it wouldn't be comfortable to talk on the phone, perhaps the passport isn't the BlackBerry you're looking for.

I hope you'll find a device that suits you in the near future.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 03:15 PM
    I never understood the purpose of these threads it's not like we can control what other people do and don't understand the need to announce to everyone "People of this great forum..... I'm leaving BlackBerry ". What are we supposed to do now?

Posted via CB10
    kekos likes this.
    05-09-15 03:20 PM
    Isn't it weird that most of us tried so hard to convert all the Blackberry 10 devices into Android phones!! Maybe when John Chen says Blackberry phones are not for everyone he really means it! And his main focus is enterprises not regular fanboys(consumers) ..just saying
    05-09-15 03:21 PM
    Bye bye

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    05-09-15 03:24 PM
    Seems to me the only problem that can't be fixed is calling on it. For that you should have picked the device up and held it to your head before you bought it. Don't use picture password. Lock the phone so it doesn't pocket dial. If it's slow then there is probably something wrong like maybe an android app. The PP has been lightening fast for me.

BB Proud
    05-09-15 03:27 PM
    Sorry to see you go. Amazing things are coming to BlackBerry. We are still early days.

Posted via CB10
    How are these the "early days"? BB has been stuck in the same cycle for like 7 years now?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-09-15 03:41 PM
    � la prochaine !

From Le BlackBerry Passport  10.3.1.2744
    05-09-15 03:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    I am waiting for amazing things for two years.

05-09-15 03:46 PM
    I never understood the purpose of these threads...
    He likely does the same thing (recalling from 10 years ago when I briefly dabbled in social media) by announcing to all his Facebook friends that he's deleting his account for good.
    05-09-15 03:52 PM
    My passport also would do stuff on its own in my pockets, easily fixed it by turning swipe to unlock off.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, disabling swipe to unlock in the display settings pretty much resolves any of those phantom issues while in your pocket.
    05-09-15 04:14 PM
    LOL, slow? I don't think so. I just switched from iPhone 6 Plus 4 weeks ago and don't miss it in the least.

I couldn't live without my BlackBerry Passport. So glad I'm back.

I'm also looking forward to the future, as it's very bright for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 04:20 PM
    I also don't see the point of threads like this. The OP says all this stuff about how the phone is this and the phone is that...yet, the phone was stable enough for him to make a signature out of symbols which requires lots of screen and keypresses. A phone as unstable as was reported shouldn't be able to do that.

Does the OP want a message of condolence or a memorial tribute? I don't understand.
    05-09-15 04:21 PM
    I also don't see the point of threads like this. The OP says all this stuff about how the phone is this and the phone is that...yet, the phone was stable enough for him to make a signature out of symbols which requires lots of screen and keypresses. A phone as unstable as was reported shouldn't be able to do that.

Does the OP want a message of condolence or a memorial tribute? I don't understand.
    Ryan,
    It is about the robust feature that Passport failed to deliver. I still like BlackBerry passport but when I see in the market, passport outshine most of them. And fed up with "feature coming soon". Used the lock features and it slows to revive.

Called automatically when in pocket 1am. Automatically turned on apps video.

05-09-15 04:32 PM
    Haha what do you want us to do

Blackberry passport
    yasikhi likes this.
    05-09-15 04:37 PM
    Another one of these threads, just go sir, no announcement necessary.
    morfinpower likes this.
    05-09-15 04:43 PM
    Picture password sucks.......?

What?!

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 04:46 PM
    Picture password sucks.......?

What?!

Posted via CB10
    I think he just doesn't know how to use it lol...

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 04:48 PM
    Picture password sucks if you want to open phone fast. Try to unlock phone when driving.

05-09-15 04:51 PM
    Picture password sucks if you want to open phone fast. Try to unlock phone when driving.

Take it easy

Posted via CB10
    yasikhi likes this.
    05-09-15 04:53 PM
    You should buy technology that is amazing now not technology that will be amazing. Good for you to move away.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    yasikhi likes this.
    05-09-15 04:57 PM
    Why do people feel they need to 'sell us' on why they're leaving a particular manufacturer? Just like Nike, "Just Do It..."
    Elite1 likes this.
    05-09-15 05:07 PM
26 12