So I found this sleeve on Amazon.com which is meant for actual passports and after checking out the dimensions on their website, I took the chance and ordered it to use as a sleeve for my BlackBerry Passport. For $25 bucks I figured if it didnt fit well I would just use it as a regular passport sleeve . From the pictures below, you can see fitment is quite good. The leather is very high quality but may be a bit too thin for some people. Because of how thin it is, I suspect that the leather may show some signs of use very soon from the constant removal of your BlackBerry Passport from the sleeve. Another major downside is that there is obviously no magnet like the OEM BB cases/holsters so you wont get the wake up feature when you remove your device.

All in all, it was a worthwhile investment for $25 as I have always loved the sleeve cases as opposed to hard shells or holsters. I feel that it also compliments the Passport as well.

Link: Amazon.com: Passport Sleeve - Black Onyx Leather (black) - Full Grain Leather: Clothing

10-22-14 10:21 PM
    A magnet could be added with a neodymium magnet and a piece of soft cloth and a bit of super glue, if really needed. These issues can be overcome.
    10-23-14 01:00 AM
    That is a nice looking sleeve! I've taken to putting my passport in a cloth Kate Spade bag that came with a necklace I bought. Just for when it is in my purse, to protect it from loose objects in there since the inside pockets in all of my handbags are too small to contain my phone.
    10-23-14 01:03 AM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Wow! Nice find!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 01:10 AM
    A magnet could be added with a neodymium magnet and a piece of soft cloth and a bit of super glue, if really needed. These issues can be overcome.
    Interesting. Are those the type of magnets BlackBerry uses in their OEM cases?
    10-23-14 02:32 AM
    For $25 bucks I figured if it didnt fit well I would just use it as a regular passport sleeve . From the pictures below, you can see fitment is quite good. The leather is very high quality but may be a bit too thin for some people.
    Yours looks much better than my cheap sleeve, which is not a genuine BlackBerry product although a corporate logo is embossed on the surface.

Blackberry Passport Pouch Protect Case Slim and Light Sleeve Bag | eBay

Leatherology Passport Sleeve-sleeve.jpg

Leatherology Passport Sleeve-pouch.jpg
    10-23-14 05:09 AM
    Yours looks much better than my cheap sleeve, which is not a genuine BlackBerry product although a corporate logo is embossed on the surface.

I did see that sleeve as well but like you said, it looked a bit too cheap.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 03:47 PM
    Does it look like it's going to burst the seams? I'd like this for when I'm in class don't want it getting nicked!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 07:47 PM
    Does it look like it's going to burst the seams? I'd like this for when I'm in class don't want it getting nicked!

Posted via CB10
    Surpsingly no. It fits quite well and it's easy to take out. Tons of room leftover to take the device out. I'd prefer something a bit more fitted to the passport but this'll do for now

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    Rob e D likes this.
    10-25-14 07:59 PM
    About to order mine

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 07:31 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeve.jpg 
Views:	1743 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	308678

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pouch.jpg 
Views:	1727 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	308679
    Warning. I bought this and it's NOT leather. Sadly it's vinyl. The ad I got it from called it leather.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 12:22 AM
    Warning. I bought this and it's NOT leather. Sadly it's vinyl. The ad I got it from called it leather.
    It is certainly not leather . . . I have been carrying my Passport in this cheap sleeve since last autumn.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 06:45 AM