Hi Everyone!

I use BB Passport 10.3.2 Instagram apk. Thats working but not working slide post! I've tried lastest apk 10.22.x 10.19.x but not open! Do you have any other try and working ?

Thank you for the answers!
    05-24-17 06:21 PM
    What the heck is Instagram Slide?
    05-24-17 11:31 PM
    I'm running the same version as you on my classic. I'm also trying to find a version that has the slidepost feature.

Which is the ability to see and also upload multiple photos into a single post
    06-04-17 09:36 PM
    As far as I know, not possible with any working version for us. Even if you use instagram on an android and want to upload a slide post, you have to install an extra app from instagram that then opens up, as they are connected...what a bull****!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 09:01 AM
    what about boomerang? can anyone make that run without crashing on saving?
    06-05-17 07:56 PM
    As far as I know, not possible with any working version for us. Even if you use instagram on an android and want to upload a slide post, you have to install an extra app from instagram that then opens up, as they are connected...what a bull****!

Posted via CB10
    It's the multiple photos upload features. No other app needed. Some have had luck with 10.3.2 and, UNDER *** anything else crashes

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 09:02 PM
    people running 10.3.2 can actually use the last available instagram app for Android?
    06-12-17 09:51 PM
    people running 10.3.2 can actually use the last available instagram app for Android?
    The version of IG my apologies didn't specify

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 05:30 PM
    Hi Everyone!

I use BB Passport 10.3.2 Instagram apk. Thats working but not working slide post! I've tried lastest apk 10.22.x 10.19.x but not open! Do you have any other try and working ?

Thank you for the answers!
    Do you have to log out and in every time you open the app? I'm having trouble with version 9.8.0. It doesn't load videos.
    06-13-17 08:23 PM
    You either can't upload videos with BB10...hahahaha! Limitations everywhere, but I don't care!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-17 06:46 PM
    Hi folks which version is working "all good" on bb10 10.3.2?
    I m using the 9.7 version but it doesn´t upload history (+) posts.
    Which one does that?

Cumps
    06-16-17 03:12 PM
    Guys i think i just made an huge discovery just a moment ago.

So.. my daily driver is a BlackBerry Classic and i was running the last official working version of instagram 10.3.2 having to logout every single time before closing the app so it wont crash next time i open it.

Today i just find out that if you make the app crash by swapping your feed and then tap the app again and not closing it and re-open u will get it fixed and you will be able to use it everytime without loggin out

Here's what i advice you to do:

-First you install the 10.3.2 instagram apk;
    -You log in with your credentials and you go to account settings and logout as you don't get the more recent layout the first time u log;
    -You close the app
    -You now reopen the app and log-in with your previously stored credentials;
    -You go on and swipe your feed until you make the app crash;
    -The app minimizes to an active frame and you tap it to maximize it again;
    -Finally you can enjoy Instagram with the last available features like live video and so on without having to logout every single time

Hope this works for you too
    06-30-17 08:17 PM
    Guys i think i just made an huge discovery just a moment ago.

So.. my daily driver is a BlackBerry Classic and i was running the last official working version of instagram 10.3.2 having to logout every single time before closing the app so it wont crash next time i open it.

Today i just find out that if you make the app crash by swapping your feed and then tap the app again and not closing it and re-open u will get it fixed and you will be able to use it everytime without loggin out

Here's what i advice you to do:

-First you install the 10.3.2 instagram apk;
    -You log in with your credentials and you go to account settings and logout as you don't get the more recent layout the first time u log;
    -You close the app
    -You now reopen the app and log-in with your previously stored credentials;
    -You go on and swipe your feed until you make the app crash;
    -The app minimizes to an active frame and you tap it to maximize it again;
    -Finally you can enjoy Instagram with the last available features like live video and so on without having to logout every single time

Hope this works for you too

I got this to work but does not allow live video or slideshows
    07-13-17 08:43 PM
    Is there an instagram apk that has swipe up feature that works on bb10 ?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-17 07:27 PM
    As far as I know live video and slideshow are not working on BB10.
    Am I right?
    10-04-17 04:34 AM