John legere is only the puppet, he is playing his role to keep T-Mobile relevant and distract people on their lack of coverage out side of metro areas. CEOs dont really have that much power its the Board of Directors. For now screw him, I ordered a Passport and will try cricket for a month on the side and if I like it, will leave. Also he will never reply on tweets that are handset related.
    By your reasoning even BB CEO is a puppet trying to keep Blackberry relevant
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    09-26-14 08:31 PM
    Reply to overlake. 60 gb for $80 per month.? ?How are you able to get that? Details please. Thanks. . I pay $50 per month from tmobile for unlocked z10 for unlimited calls and text but with just 1gb data at higher speed and then slows down. are you able to use on multiple devices? . Btw I got an email from tmobile where they are offering $100 per month for four phones unlimited text and calls and up to 10 gb data at highest speed then it slows down but you still get unlimited data at slower speed but still a pretty good deal for anyone interested.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 08:34 PM
    Maybe the target was CNET..... still lowball for a person in his position...sounds like he's 12.

Z30 144GB
    clickitykeys and battleax78 like this.
    09-26-14 08:43 PM
    Legere's track record on Twitter is cringeworthy. Like alcohol does for some people, Twitter merely brings out his inner douchebag.
    bigbmc26 and ponpiri like this.
    09-26-14 08:49 PM
    Latest anti-BlackBerry comment from T-Mobile USA CEO-img_20140926_214840.png Look at mine

Posted via CB Z10
    09-26-14 08:51 PM
    Everything is working as it should and I am getting LTE on T Mobile and I am loving the passport. Sorry, but I don't know anyone using one on AT&T to get any feedback on.

Sent from my awesome passport on T Mobile USA
    Oh so no more price complaining?
    09-26-14 08:55 PM
    The z10 uses a micro sim, just like the q10. So that should not make any difference.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 09:24 PM
    An appropriate response would have been "I guess at least 200,000 people, zero of which you got a device sale from"

Posted via CB10
    raino and bobbrown like this.
    09-26-14 09:34 PM
    I'm tired of this stupid *** beef. Only if they knew how much the consumers are hurting. I want a BlackBerry passport but unless I pay full price I can't have it.

Posted via CB10
    bobbrown likes this.
    09-27-14 01:11 AM
    Sad to see that someone in his position is that unprofessional
    And guess what Deutsche Telekom who owns T-Mobile pays him more than the whole board earns together

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:38 AM
    Legere is always going to give phone makers who give exclusivity deals to his competitors a hard time--especially AT&T and Verizon. Remember when the Amazon Fire Phone launched exclusively with AT&T? He gave both of the companies a hard time, too.

...60 gb for $80 per month.? ?How are you able to get that? Details please. Thanks. . I pay $50 per month from tmobile for unlocked z10 for unlimited calls and text but with just 1gb data at higher speed and then slows down. are you able to use on multiple devices? . Btw I got an email from tmobile where they are offering $100 per month for four phones unlimited text and calls and up to 10 gb data at highest speed then it slows down but you still get unlimited data at slower speed but still a pretty good deal for anyone interested.

Posted via CB10
    The upgrade to truly unlimited 4G LTE is an extra $30/mo to make a total bill of $80 per month. You can go nuts! I never have my wifi on anymore because T-Mobile's network here is faster than U-verse. I'm not sure how T-Mo's family plans work, but it will work to upgrade your $50/mo plan to unlimited. You can update at store or online.

Oh, and refer a friend from another carrier, if possible. I referred a friend who was with AT&T and the referral bonus is a year of free unlimited LTE for both of us. That's worth $360 each (12months x $30 per month)! She got her early termination fees paid by T-Mo for free, a $350 credit for her AT&T phone, and a new iPhone 6 from T-Mo with wifi calling. She's going to get the free new T-Mo wifi router for her home, too. She's very happy with everything.

Z-30 / STA100-5 / 10.3.0.1154 / T-Mobile USA
    Last edited by eyesopen1111; 09-27-14 at 03:29 AM.
    09-27-14 02:56 AM
    Oh so no more price complaining?
    If you would have read my post, I said as long as it was between the 500-600 dollar range, I was all in. Yes, I was hoping for the 499 price point and I wouldn't have bought the device if it was priced at 699-799.

When they they launched it at 599.00 here in the USA, I was a happy camper. With a hard shell case and tax, it came to 681.00 and I can live with that. In all fairness though, our Canadian neighbors should have received the same pricing as we did.

09-27-14 03:14 AM
    He's suggesting that nobody cares to hear tweets about the unveiling of the passport.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Residing likes this.
    09-27-14 06:29 AM
    Everything is working as it should and I am getting LTE on T Mobile and I am loving the passport. Sorry, but I don't know anyone using one on AT&T to get any feedback on.

Congrats. Hope you are enjoying it.

Meanwhile I'm still drooling and waiting until next weekend when my carrier will have it available.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 09:08 AM

AT&T doesn't even show the Passport on their website. They try to steer you to iPhone.

Posted via Z30
    09-27-14 09:40 AM
    Sometimes I hate this guys!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 10:05 AM
    "To who?"

To the people who need nationwide coverage, and therefore will be getting their Passports from AT&T--a real nationwide carrier that doesn't have to resort to stopgap tricks like WiFi calling amplifiers and signal boosters on a $25 deposit. BTW, are you over the disappointment of not getting LTE band 12 in the new iPhones, John? Even Sprint got all three of its Spark bands...
    bobbrown likes this.
    09-27-14 12:18 PM
    I lol'd, he was clearly trolling
    09-27-14 05:57 PM
    Legere sometimes acts like p***k but I like him. IDK, he seems refreshing,
    09-27-14 06:11 PM
    Reply to overlake. 60 gb for $80 per month.? ?How are you able to get that? Details please. Thanks. . I pay $50 per month from tmobile for unlocked z10 for unlimited calls and text but with just 1gb data at higher speed and then slows down. are you able to use on multiple devices? . Btw I got an email from tmobile where they are offering $100 per month for four phones unlimited text and calls and up to 10 gb data at highest speed then it slows down but you still get unlimited data at slower speed but still a pretty good deal for anyone interested.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like they have the unlimited everything plan which is $80/month before taxes. I pay $70/month plus taxes for a similar unlimited everything plan I signed up for last May when I got my Z10. The current $70/month plan they offer only gives you 5GB of 4G LTE data, so I would be paying the same amount for less data than I currently do on my plan. You also get a decent amount of data to use your device as a WiFi hotspot.
    09-27-14 06:22 PM
    Just called tmobile and they're sending me a nonosim card for free. They have always been good to me.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 06:35 PM
    If he wanted to be a grammatically correct douche, he should have tweeted "to whom" rather than "to who" :-).
    itzJustMeh likes this.
    09-27-14 10:10 PM
    It seems users that had a z10 which uses a nano sim card had no issues with connecting to the lte network. Simply because they switched the card to the passport without any need for a provisioning request for a new sim. So essentially the network still thinks its a z10.

I am on the other end. I had a q10 (micro sim) got a new sim from att, activiated the Passport's IMEI and sim CCID. I couldn't even get data. After the 2nd att rep, they "activated a switch" so I can manually input the APN settings (before it would just show APN name as phone, greyed out). I can get 4G data now, but no LTE. I'm hoping once the branded att Passport is launched, unlocked Passports should be able to get on LTE. I tried to get someone to set up a dummy IMEI. I even said they could just use my q10. They just gave me the run around. Here's to hoping. lol
    Huh? I have an unbranded Z10 and a t-Mo branded Q10 and they both use exactly the same SIM card; I commonly switch them back and forth.
    09-28-14 12:37 AM
    Legere sometimes acts like p***k but I like him. IDK, he seems refreshing,
    I like the guy too. Like the customer service and the price also. As long as I can run my BlackBerrys on TMO I'm fine with whatever him and Chen bicker about.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154 /T-Mobile USA
    09-28-14 01:00 AM
    Like alcohol does for some people, Twitter merely brings out his inner douchebag.
    It’s a pretty fitting description of Twitter. ;-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140926_214840.png 
Views:	1197 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	300880
    Wow, how do you even manage that? I reduced my bandwidth to save a lot of money, because I just wasn’t able to even reach 1 GB of data in a month, not even half of it. There’s Wi-Fi everywhere, I just can’t do it.
    09-28-14 03:02 AM
55 123