Well, Ive come very late to the party, and just got a used passport. Wow, what a great device. I was thinking about getting an iPad to relieve the burden of carrying the laptop around, but I realised that the iPad wouldn't solve anything, whereas the Passport does solve everything. A perfectly useable tablet and phone and messaging service in one. I opted for the classic passport; the SE doesn't quite do it for me on the design front. Just a hint of a past era about it. Though used, it came in its box with all the trappings. Ear buds and mic set very respectable sound. It's very much slicker than the classic and just a joy to handle. The keyboard virtual keyboard combination actually works exceedingly well and I found I was a much quicker typist than on the classic. I never really used the 'tool belt' of the classic but I use the touch screen capabilities of the keyboard on the Passport as a very natural component to working the phone. I read, annotate and edit documents a lot and this all can be done on the phone; in the car, plane, train, without disturbing my neighbours or having to make room for myself. Doing calendar business is greatly improved with the bigger screen. One forgets that much of a screen is not gazed at; there is no need for these massive slabs of screen real estate except when watching movies perhaps. And the presentation of movies is actually great with the higher resolution. It also fits in pockets very easily and is not as heavy as I was led to believe. And the battery life. Heaven! I passed on my classic to my daughter who threw her no-memory-left-cable-crapping-out iPhone in the bin. She wants to do video with BBM and is fed up with FaceTime. None of the reviews I have read do justice to the passport. Imagine. A little more advertising, some upgrading of selfie camera. Surely this phone with OS10 has a longer life.
    KemKev, dmlis, Chris Chin and 2 others like this.
    10-17-16 01:37 PM
    Better late than never.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 02:01 PM
    The PP is a great phone. I'm glad you discovered and are enjoying it.
    10-17-16 03:02 PM
    Great phone . Value for money. Enjoy !

*BlackBerry*Priv  Marshmallow AAG111 on Etisalat 4G Network
    10-17-16 03:06 PM
    Enjoy!
    10-17-16 09:35 PM